Coach Bella and her team of chastletes part 3: Film Study and Operation Obedience

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Miss Bella, Feb 22, 2023.

1. Miss Bella

Miss Bella The Head Balls Coach

Head Balls Coach Buster'o'Bollocks TranSARS COV420
    Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    Hi all,

It's been quite a while since I posted part 2, but that was mainly because getting sick sucks, and being consumed with TOO many ideas.

Hopefully all of the chastletes and coaching staff that I've included (most of whom are actual fellow CM members) enjoy their part as there is still much, much more to come. Consider this a very long set-up with some payoff cumming your way soon.

Don't know what the fuck this is all about, here's a link to part 2 (that also has a link to part 1) to further explain this 'if you are new here'....

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...ssons-and-getting-equipped-for-success.49500/

Hope all chastletes and coaches everywhere find something to enjoy here.

~Coach Bella

# DAY 2
    1:37PM - COACH’S OFFICE
    FILM STUDY WITH THE TEAM CAPTAIN

Although the coach's door was physically closed, the film study that the Head Balls Coach was having with her team captain in her office was fully in session.
    There was a video being projected onto the only vacant wall of the room and both the Head Balls Coach and her captain were sitting on a couch side-by-side watching it intently. As the static hum of the projector continued to fill the otherwise silent office, Coach Bella was clearly on a mission to pound home some important lessons in her captain's pysche.

The smell of sexual frustration was permeating the air here, as the video was a long and carefully crafted compilation of beautiful women of all types-- some with large tits, others with only swollen nipples for tits, some women wearing leather, some wearing cartoon-sized strap-ons and others that actually possessed completely real and somewhat intimidating dicks— mostly all just giving ‘mock' handjobs, blowjobs, and ‘penetration’ to cocks locked in chastity cages.

So far, the video also had what sounded like a very subtle but clearly audible ‘laugh track’ as if the helpless little dicks being mocked were actually savants in the realm of physical comedy.

As they one by one got jiggled around, slapped and vibrated in their cages and brought to the brink of orgasm — time after time they were resigned to only have a ruined one instead. To call such a premise a 'ruined' orgasm would be a disservice to the gift the participating chastlete had been given -- and also implying that the chaste individual was ever entitled to anything more satisfying.

The video also contained various means of tease and denial that the captain of the 'Cocks was only ever hearing about from friends or having stumbled across mention of it on the internet. To the casual outside untrained observer, such treatment may look a tad cruel, but if Coach Bella's team were to ultimately be successful, she was going to need to train her captain-- #00-— on the art of not being so easily defeated by temptation.

As the video played, Coach Bella had kept her star chastlete captain locked -- and was proceeding to recreate the scenes in the video they were watching , so that he could learn to resist HER temptations. Since it has now been more than 30 minutes of solid and intense teasing, the team captain was biting his lip while trying to remain serious as he stared at his Coach.

She had been lightly tracing her nails playfully up and down his inner thighs as if they were pacing back and forth —not unlike some coaches that anxiously pace left and right on the sidelines during game days. The only difference here being that she was pacing back and forth on his figurative sideline— one that had him sitting here visibly , palpably dripping with anxiety. She had also placed a small 2 inch long bullet vibrator through the underside of the base ring of her captains equipment. This left his balls slightly separated as his cage and taint were humming in a constant drone not unlike the sound of the projector that they had been watching.

“There! You see that, captain?! " She pointed at the screen with a few snaps of her fingers from her other hand. The ‘cluhh-cliccc’ sound of her nails across the surface of the small remote rewound and paused the video on what her captain considered a very intimidating sight--and one that he was only familiar with through his 'equipment fititng' the day before by the coach herself.

The video showed an exceptionally tall and slender woman with an impressively imposing 8” hard gurldick standing at full attention hovering over what was presumed to just be a submissive chaste man. She was facing him, rubbing his exposed and swollen balls as she stroked herself and kissed him wantonly while she did so.

Coach Bella stood up and over her captain, kneeling on the couch facing him similar to how she was positioned when she had personally fitted him with his equipment the day before. She clearly had a larger plan that she was putting into action with all of this. On one hand, it looked like she could be gaining some true pleasure out of his misery, but that seemingly was not the case. The expression across Coach Bella’s face was stern and serious mixed with the occasional breathless gasp as a wave of pleasure cascaded through her.

“Now listen here, #00..." she inched closer ... grabbed and lightly kneaded his balls like they were dice in her hand at the craps table. The video continued to play as the woman in the video rocked her hips in a playful mocking fashion -- Coach Bella was doing the same.

As her captain sat there helpless, he did what he could to ‘participate’ while tempering his own excitement. He felt his entire abdomen and caged crotch tingle as he had his eyes fixed on hers in front of him.

"Don't focus on yourself. Forget your NEEDS exist! Your needs are MY needs, chastlete!” She smiled and continued to tease while faux-grinding against him, “Focus on ME. You can only achieve glory once you've given up your desire to feel anything other than what you are given, or instructed to give.”

Just as he was having trouble focusing directly on his coach in his lap, she slapped him across the face with a tempered laugh, “Get THIS head in the game, captain!" She tapped him across the forehead with the nail of her index finger. “Look at me while I play with these helpless, useless balls of yours.” She reached for his hand and picked it up to place it in a proper gripping 'stance’ across her fully expanded shaft.

Coach Bella's voice quivers as she rocks her hips further to 'fuck his hand' before urging him to continue the motion, " Good, #00-- that's it-ttt. Now you're learning! See? "

Once this continued for a few more moments, the Coach eased away from her captain, and returned back to her seat next to him. She nudged him playfully with an elbow to the side of his arm, “Don't worry about a thing, double-zero. It's my duty over the next several months to pound out any desire you had in that body of yours to please anyone EXCEPT for your Superior” She reached to flick a finger firmly against his ballsack leaving him lurching forward in discomfort, “in this particular scenario -- your Coach Superior. Understood?”

He sat there staring over and into his coach's eyes if looking for the actual answer to an obliviously answerless riddle. Perhaps he was searching for the reasons or techniques that she had used to simultaneously make him feel completely exposed and vulnerable, yet appropriately and adequately cared for in every possible way-- all in a very short time. While several aspects of his coach impressed him, she also filled him with abject terror by leading his mind wandering aimlessly at her actions not yet taken. What else was she capable of making him feel? Was she a mythical chastity-flavored succubus?

While they continued to have a moment, this was interrupted by the speaker to the deskphone whirrring to life, “Hey-ah , Bella--err, Coach Bella, sorry to interrupt but..." the voice on the other end sounded like she had been interrupted herself in order to make the call, and certainly one that the captain of the team had not yet heard before, “…. is .." there was a pause and rustling of papers as if the caller had to refresh her own memory, “…i-is Operation ‘Obedience’ still a-go? I'll send out the texts here, just give me the word, Coach ! "

Bella adjusted her tank top as she leaned closer to the phone on her desk, “Of course, Jayde. Send out the texts exactly 10 minutes before practice starts. Anyone not complying by practice time will be lucky enough to go through your rehabilitation camp." She smirked, thinking of what that could mean for the lucky souls that would dare not comply with such an abrupt change of plans.

She had sat back down in a more relaxing position as she motioned her captain to get on his knees. As she did , she made a request , “Can you tell Chloe and Nikki to come up here in a few? Those cumsluts love clean up duty.”

"Consider it done, Coach!" As the 'whirrrrt' clicking of the phone intercom stopped, the only thing that could still be heard was the continued low-droning humm of the projector.

Coach Bella refocused her gaze onto her captain as he met her piercing eyes with an energetic glimmer, “Now double-zero, I saw how disappointed you looked when I made Bob’s mouth a sloppy example of how a chastlete must remain steady with discipline yesterday. “

Although she started to continue, he already knew what his task was and wasted no time taking her head and shaft into his mouth like it were a pacifier and he was teething, “Oh myyy-y, you’re definitely more eager than Bob…” she ran her hand and nails through his hair as he was wasting no time working hard for his reward.

She took her free hand and withdrew it momentarily from his lips , taking the moment to slap his lips several time with a rapid ‘pffft pfft pft pft’ with the head of her cock before sliding it back in his mouth. She giggled as inch after inch of her disappeared down her captain’s throat.

Just as Coach drew closer to her peak, there was a knock at the door. Although the captain started to ease up, she instead pushed him back down fully to the base.

“C-Come-innn” Bella’s voice was naturally shaky with her entire 7 inches fully enclosed in a completely different but far sexier type of ‘chastity device’— her captains mouth.

Entering the doorway were two sweet and hungry sissygurls, both caged in the same team equipment —custom garnet HT Nubs , thigh high white stockings, and garnet and black tank-tops with ‘COCKS’ printed across the middle. Both were carrying clipboards, wearing visors and had whistles hung around their neck.

“Ah, yes, come on in gurls, I’ve just been working through a hard problem to solve with our captain here-e…” Just as she finished speaking, his determined efforts were starting to pay off.

She withdrew her hands from him and motioned for him to stand. With that, she also stood and used one hand to grab his, returning his hand to properly grip her shaft . She gripped her own hand on top of his as she started to throb and pulse rope after rope of hot, and especially thick cum directly onto his cage that she had been cupping and holding close while she continued to unload and shake her hips dry.

The two sissies were standing adjacent on either side of the Head Balls Coach and her captain as Bella looked more tranquil than normal . She had begun to rub her cum into her captains cage and across the entire surface of his balls. Things were not at all clear to Double-zero in the moment as he wasn’t entirely sure if this was sexy or humiliating or both— and what that ultimately said about what was on full display for his coaches to witness.

“I'll need you to be extra vigilant in our practice later on. We're not meeting on the practice field. 'Operation obedience' is in the indoor facility directly downstairs. We’ve....made arrangements to introduce our array of assistant coaches that will be helping chastletes through their drills, as well as some general conditioning to help make things easier when you've left for the day."

She spoke vaguely but as the clock on the wall read 1:48, she gestured to have him take a seat as she adjusted herself and pulled her panties up above her skirtline as she prepared to leave her office.
    “Coach Chloe, Coach Nikki, you’re on cleanup duty. Get his equipment cleaned off and report for practice afterwards, understood?”

Both gurls nodded before smiling at each other and going to work on ‘cleaning’ the team captain off with their tongues,

Coach Bella then turned, adjusted her tank-top again before turning around as she got to the doorway , “double-zero?”

He turned and met her eyes again, this time greeted by a genuine smile, “Remember, captain-- an hour before practice every day, here in my office. For Film Study tomorrow, we'll get a bit more hands on with your equipment, Okay?” She smirked at him with a wink as his eyes both lit up and looked resigned to not quite acknowledge that he could not be sure if that was truly a good or bad thing in the moment.

He nodded, “Yes, Mistress Coach Bella. “

She calmly nodded her head in return and as she was leaving the room , yelled out “Coach Nikki, no letting him out , you slut!” Nikki took a moment to glance back from the equipment cleaning she had been enjoying to wait until the door finally closed.

As the two assistant coaches finished up their cleaning duty — every cell phone in the building had just received the message “ATTENTION ALL COCKS, CHANGE OF PLANS. DO NOT GO TO THE PRACTICE FIELD. WE ARE MEETING IN THE INDOOR PRACTICE FACILITY, HALL 201. SEE YOU THERE.”

1:58PM
    INDOOR PRACTICE FACILITY
    “Chastlete onboarding for Operation Obedience -- CODE NAME ‘Double-Oh’)

One by one, the ‘Cocks continued to trickle into the deceptively large indoor practice facility. The ‘room’ itself was a temperature controlled indoor field equipped with state-of-the-art lighting, speaker system, and other bells and whistles. It was incredibly large to be considered ‘a room' as it was the actual size of an American football field, roughly 110 meters long by 49 meters wide.

By the door, another new face had been taking a headcount of those chastletes entering-- this time , it was Coach Samantha —a cute brunette sissy of average height with very small AA-cup tits, wearing 4” black stiletto heels, a coach's lanyard around her neck and the same 'coaches gear' that Coach Bella had been sporting throughout the first few days of practice -- garnet and black tank-top with “COCKS" spelled out boldly across the chest , with terrycloth garnet and black bootyshorts.

Although her own team equipment was not visible, it could be assumed that she was properly fitted with the same custom-made garnet and black Holy Trainer Nub as everyone else. Standing right beside her was a shorter, stockier gurl with fiery red hair donning the same coaches attire, but she was sporting a printed card that was attached to her coach's lanyard that read “Sissy Coach-in-Training” with her name -- Lilly— printed below that.

As the captain of the team, Chastlete Toth, made his way through the door and onto the field, he realized that this was no ACTUAL ‘last minute change of plans' as Coach Bella had mentioned in her office. The sheer organization and preparedness of the operation was impressive, and left his specific mind at ease, knowing that in all ways, he was going to be well-conditioned to what or who came next.

There were close to a half-dozen 'stations' scattered and partitioned around the field with various different tools, equipment, and various benches, some resembling weightlifting benches, others specifically having an arch or hump in them-- which he could only assume involved copious amounts of penetration.

There was a distinct growing ‘drone' of chatter between the chastletes as their eyes panned around the room in nervous anticipation of what these stations actually were or what surprises were in store. This was only technically the second day of pre-season training and already, the experience had been a rather erotic one with Blowjob Bob taking one for the team, as well as the team captain getting his mettle tested by his head Balls coach already twice in the span of less than 24 hours.

As both the remainder of the team and some other assistant coaches continued spilling through the door and onto the field, Coach Jayde had a whistle in her mouth and started gathering some attention towards the large 12 foot high by 10 foot wide projector screen set up near midfield.

Wfpwfpwfpppphooeeeeeeeeee-uueeeetttt-uueeeetttt. The abrupt loudness of the whistle echoed through the facility so that it was unmistakable where the team's attention should be.

Jayde let the whistle fall from her lips and hang between her tits just below the line of her tanktop. "Chastletes, form some lines over here, on both knees, get your ass and dick-for-brains in gear to be ready to listen and learn.” One didn't need to know anything about Jayde to be well-aware that she clearly did not fuck around and was cut from the same mold as their head Balls coach.

She continued, “Today is going to separate the sissies from the little bitches. The dedicated chastlete from the pathetic casual 'weekender' who wants to pretend they know the struggle. Today will define who your true teammates are from those that are so intertwined with toxic 'masculinist' delusions that they may find themselves team-less by the end of the afternoon. “

Jayde was pacing back and forth, facing the chastletes on their knees as the large variety of assistant coaches looked on attentively behind her.

"Anyone stepping out of line from this point forward will be mine to deal with, so don't tes…” There was a snicker from one recruit in the 3rd row that had been quickly muted, but Coach Jayde was now laser focused on him. She snapped her fingers and pointed at him, “Hey dick-for-brains, up off your knees."

The chastlete had angled his head towards the ground in front of him, instantly regretting being so non-chalant around the assistant Head Coach. While he awaited her arrival in front of him, she had whispered something to one Coach that had gone a few items from one of the stations and promptly used a tray to accompany Jayde with as they both approached him.

“What's your name, recruit?"

“My n-name's Tim, Coach Jayde." He swallowed nervously as they locked eye-to-eye. She used her clipboard to audibly tap the top of his equipment as she continued staring into his eyes, “Did I happen to say anything particularly funny? If I did, I’d love to be reminded as to what that happened to be….”

"No, C-coach Jayde." He started to avert his eyes but she sat the clipboard down on the tray that was being held next to her and reached to slap him swiftly across the face. The echo of what could be considered a proper bitchslap trailed across every corner of the massive facility.

“Apologize for wasting me and Coach Jenna's time here."

“I-I-I’m sorry, Coach Jayde, Coach Jenna. For wasting y-your time.”

“Good. This isn't a fuckin' comedy club , Tim. There's thankfully no two-drink minimum. And no one here gives a good god damn what you find funny.” She smirked and continued, “ Don't you remember what happened to your insolent teammate, Chastlete Sissylips in the shower, ‘Tim’? Or maybe....that's actually why you wanted me to come over here in the first place…..”

She paced around him, as if to size him up as she then glanced around to gauge the team's compliance as she continued, “You may WANT to be a filthy cocksucker, Tim, but today, you're going to be reminded of the heavy loads you are destined to take in that slutty mouth of yours by strapping some weights on these balls and doing some laps for me." Jayde grabbed both of his caged balls in one hand and squeezed to make him visibly wince and sweat-in-place in a pleasurable wave of pain.

She had taken the intimidating and surprisingly heavy weights that were placed on the tray with a circular silicone attachment. She reached for his ballsack and promptly placed the silicone ring around them before slowly lowering the weight to it's proper height. "So, here's 5 pounds of funny-business tied to your sad sack, chastlete. She reached and spanked him on the ass. Now bend over. “

Jayde reached for the buttplug that Jenna was now handing her— it already was pre-lubricated and ready to deploy— and wasted no time at all by proceeding to shove it right into his tight puckered assumed-to-be-a-virgin ass. He lurched forward slightly but caught himself before making any sort of groan or whimper. While it was a modestly sized plug, it would have been obvious to even the casual observer that ‘anal adventures’ were something he had not yet properly explored on his own time.

Jayde ordered him to stand and she slapped his ass again for good measure, “Ok, Tim,we're almost done with you. But we need some behavior modification. Some practice on getting your meager little brain to focus on what's really important here. Making sure you're obedient. Open wide for me please. “ She then took the last 'tool' on the tray, a headstrap containing a 2 inch black 'mini-dick’ gag while the front side was sporting at least 8 inches of a girthy black dildo.

She proceeded to shove the smaller mini-black cock into the chastletes mouth before giving him an order, “ Now clamp down on it. Suck it good. Flick that head with your tongue like you know you want to. You'll get some drool on yourself, but no one cares .” She put pressure on the tip of the dildo hanging out from his face and let go abruptly , causing the headstrap to jiggle in place a little bit. "Good. Very good. Now let's run the sideline for about ..... 20 laps. If anything comes undone or out of place, we'll start the lap count over. Now go on Tim, show us how to run laps with ball-weights and a plug. Show your teammates how it's done.”

Tim started waddling a little bit towards the sideline as Jayde fails to hide her ear-to-ear smirk, clearly amused.

She reached and smacked his ass firmly, taking time to smack each cheek individually while also leaving a red handprint in her wake, “Now go on now, don't be shy. Get those knees high and legs churning, Plugged Timmy!”

As she made her way back to the front near the projector screen, Coach Bella had been observing and took the lead from there, “Thank you, Coach Jayde. Everyone thank Coach Jayde for teaching your teammate a lesson in humility."

"T-Thaaaank you, Coach Jayde." The team said in almost-perfect unison as Coach Bella nodded towards Jayde and Jenna for helping.

"So, team, first of all, thank you for all complying with your orders at the last moment. Consider it a small test of attention to detail that you've all managed to pass.” She looked around at her team -- consisting of 24 chastletes, 25 including Plugged Timmy who was working out his assignment as he continued to gain a little bit of a rhythm waddling around the large perimeter of the field.

“Recruits-- in fairness, I must warn you. Today, and every day we train together moving forward will not be easy. There will be things you are uncomfortable with— and perhaps you will be required to do things you've never done, or never thought you would enjoy doing. “ Coach Bella was scanning her team ensuring their attention and compliance by matching their glare with her own.

“But open your minds, hearts, and holes to the potential that they hold so that we can be prepared to meet the hardest of challenges without hesitation or fear while we counter-attack with precision and unmatched skill. You are chastletes because your cocks have no use to you any longer. Only the wishes and whims of your proper Superior matter, and how those manifest themselves, well, you'll be the lucky recipients of all sorts of training by our lovely hand-picked coaching staff.”

“So, since I know you all are wondering quite anxiously what we are doing here and who my amazing assistant coaches are standing here behind me...." She gestures her hand as if to invite the team to observe and look at the lineup behind their coach. She continued explaining, “They'll be leading you in positiBellow, conditioning drills, stamina drills, all sorts of drills to test every part of you.”

Coach Bella took a deep breath, put her hand to her chin almost in thought before gathering her thoughts and continuing, “You are the charter chastletes tasked with completing the gauntlet of Operation Obedience. Obedience to your Superiors -- in this case, our lovely coaches-- is required. If you can't handle something but are willing to try-- that's what we are looking for. Failure to obey results in punishment unfit to share in public. So let's not go that way, yeah?"

“Yessss, Mistress Coach Bellaaaah" the team chanted in unison, sounding not unlike a much deeper-toned kindergarten class.

She turned to her side and moved towards the first assistant coach standing in a line. “You've already met the Head ‘Assistant to the Balls Coach,’ Coach Jayde. She’s our compliance officer and anything not complying with our standards will be handled by her in a matter you or your holes may sorely regret. Just ask Plugged Timmy after practice if you have any doubt in your heart about this. “

Bella and Jayde share a warm smile between them, as Jayde nods to the Head Balls coach in a sign of approval towards the Head Balls Coach in her assessment of her duties as 'team compliance officer.’

As Bella moved to her side, she gestured at the stunning tall redhead, “Next here, we have Coach Sarah. She'll be leading you through some endurance drills.” Coach Sarah stood at an above average height, and was breathtakingly curvaceous but her smile was so genuine and feminine, that even the self-professed ‘straightest' of all chastletes would have felt a wiggle and a distinct tingle in their cage-- one likely signifying their excitement at what they had to pretend to fear was coming soon. After all, 'endurance' could mean lots of different things, and Coach Bella was keeping things vague obviously for a bit of light communal torment.

Continuing down the line, Coach Bella stopped in front of two familiar faces specifically to the captain of the Cocks, as they had moments ago been licking Bella's unusually big load off of his abdomen, cage and balls. "Here we have Coach Chloe -- the thirstiest, cum-loving slut you’ll ever have the joy and the pleasure of working with -- she is in charge of team load acquisition and …” The Head Balls coach was fighting back a chuckle, but she had grabbed Coach Chloe by the wrist and stopped to kiss her steadily blushing face on the cheek, “Not only is she our resident hydration specialist, she is also our team's cum-sommelier who will routinely be sampling your loads to make sure they are up to the standard of what a Cock on this team should taste like...”

Nearly all of the attendees -- chastletes and coaches too -- looked with a promising gaze towards Coach Chloe, as although she was a new addition to the coaching staff-- she fit the bill of a brunette spark plug of a gurl with the sexual magnetism that few would ever even attempt to resist.

One could see Chloe turn a much brighter shade of red but if one actually KNEW Chloe as the ENTIRE TEAM surely soon would, they would have known that at that moment, the thought of tasting so many loads had Chloe’s own equipment dripping right through her soon-to-be soaked through garnet panties.

Bella continued swiftly onto the next coach, “Here, team, we have Coach Nikki. You'll be pleased to know that Coach Nikki is our hole receptiveness and accommodation specialist. You'll find that she loves to ….make ‘friends' and by make friends, I really mean take friends and shove them in her ass." The coaches all giggled to themselves as Nikki nodded her head affirmatively.

Coach Bella grabbed and pinched at Coach Nikki's nipple on her left side as she casually strolled past, continuing as she turned her gaze back to her team, “ Too bad that none of you are able to give Coach Nikki here the service she requires around the clock, but I'm sure she'll make sure you are well-trained in the fine art of receiving and taking any and all possibilities without pause. “ Coach Nikki smiled but with her eyebrows arched inwards, admittedly looked a little disappointed as Bella continued past her to reach the next group of assistant coaches.

" Coach Krystal, Coach Jenna, Coach Samantha, these fine gurls round out your Coaching staff and they are our spitroasting gurus. A chastlete’s holes are meant to be plugged! If they aren't plugged, that must mean that your main means of defense is lacking and we can't allow that to happen if we ever want to actually WIN. I fully expect you to show them the same grace and attentiveness you typically would show me, recruits.”

Coach Bella returned to the front of the small makeshift platform to address the team before splitting into small groups. "Okay, chastletes. This is your time to show me what you're made of….to show yourself what you're capable of….just remember, obedience is the only requirement here, everything else will be noted as a bonus.”

As she turns to walk off the stage, coach Jayde stepped forward to call out the team to their respective stations. Although currently they only had 4 stations, that left approximately 6 per station...plenty to practice their 3 vs.3 for all of their coaches to see.

2:23 PM
    A FEW MINUTES AFTER STATIONS HAD BEEN ASSIGNED

Coach Bella had been momentarily distracted from practice with a surprise phone call from what appeared to be a VIP, as she was sounding and looking unusually flustered as she paced along the far wall of the field wearing a constant grin. Her conversation had to have only been 10 minutes at most while her team had been assigned and are currently in the midst of getting started into their assigned stations.

As the Head Balls Coach ended her phone call and placed her phone back onto a small table near where she was standing—she looked around to assess the current state of her team's practice.

As she caught a sight of Plugged Timmy still waddling around the tracks, she cracked a grin and walked towards the station closest to her. This happened to be Coach Nikki's accommodation training, also known more fondly to Nikki specifically as ‘hole receptiveness training’.

As she approached, the team all glanced up from what they had been doing to draw their eyes to Coach Bella as she had previously requested. "At ease, recruits, as you were….” The chastletes that had been standing up as a 'spotter' looked visibly relieved as the recruits who were undergoing the most intensive portion of the hole receptiveness training had their eyes glued to their Coach. 3 of the chastletes were currently standing over and squatting on very girthy 10 " long dildos that also were vibrating and thrusting capable as well.

Coach Nikki chimed in as they continued to ease down deeper on their assignment. “Comon' you little bitches. It's JUST a 10”er ….nothing to be scared of at all, just stop fighting it, relax, and stop ‘clinching’....just feel it stretching your ass out nicely. " She smiled as if pleased with her work on display for Coach Bella to observe. The chastletes who currently had dildos in their asses stared daggers at their Balls Coach, as if they were mentally imagining sitting on their coach's rock hard baton of encouragement. The 'spotters' were holding their teammates cages out of the way by holding the underside of their balls-- really, so both could see the veiny silicone cock slowly slip inside the other.

As these honorable chastletes were muttering things like “Take that thing good, man, damn. Hell yeah, dude, take that dick like a champion” as they held their penetrated teammates cages, as they were bent over while doing it, Coach Bella decided to help out and get her hands dirty while her team was warming up.

She had assistant sissy coach-in-training Jane prepare a tray with pre-lubricated plugs, really for deployment.

One by one, Coach Bella wasted no time in plugging her chastletes one after another with the sizably thicker plug than was used on Plugged Timmy.

“Oooooh, Coach Bella, looks like we have some wonderful little butt-slutty chastletes in the making. Wouldn’t you agree?" Nikki was observing as the squatting chastletes were all at least half way to taking the 10" dildo completely.

"I definitely would agree, Coach Nikki. Now, let's switch. Spotters this time need to have their mouths positioned at the Nub cagehead entrance. We don't let ANY cum go to waste EVER, is that understood, recruits?”

The 6 of them nodded and stated in Unison “We’ll never let any cum go to waste, Mistress Coach Bella.”

Coach Bella looked around and gauged coach Nikki's hornyness level by adding in some incentive to both her coach and her recruits “ Whomever takes all 10 inches first , has to take the 12 incher-- if you can take the entire 12 incher.....you may fuck Coach NIkki in her ass after practice. She really wants it. The only catch is....no cumming. If you cum, you'll instead go back under lock for the next 6 weeks and you'll be reporting exclusively to Coach Jayde's dungeon for the duration. Make sure you give our dear coach Nikki what she wants, okay boys?”

“Y-yes, t-thank you, C-Ccoach B-bella. " they all said with a refined sense of a perverted comraderie that had suddenly appeared between them. The previously squatting chastletes had swapped plugs with their spotter teammates so now they were sharing plugs as they held and in some cases squeezed their teammates package.

As Coach Bella started to walk to the next station, she heard Nikki call out, “You're the best Coach B!” She turned and smiled back at Coach Nikki, as they had clearly been friends and kindred spirits even outside of the world of chastleticism.

Next station in Operation Obedience is Chloe's booth-- the apparent cum sommelier in charge of load acquisition-- who had been moments ago attaching condoms to the nubs of the team's worn equipment with her mouth-- so that she could collect some proper specimens.

One by one, she went from chastlete to chastlete inserting little 'magic vibrating bullets’ into the bottom part of the chastlete’s equipment.

These chastletes were all bent over-- fucking machines presumably much more advanced than your average Hismith were positioned and angled at a 45 degree angle beneath 6 individual chairs. As the chastletes sat each asscheek on the sides of the chair, their assholes were now being properly pumped as the condoms slowly started to show trickles of cum.

One chastlete in particular, Chastlete 'Eherim Bob' , was surprisingly already almost ready to have an assgasm.

As Chloe paced in front of the chastletes trying not to moan, show pleasure OR discomfort with their prostates being milked efficiently and quickly.

Bob was sitting on the far left end, his legs were trembling and visibly quivering as his midsection buckled for a split moment-- hurdling an absolutely massive wad of cum into the hanging condom as a result of that particular wave of pleasure. "Oh, Chastlete Sissylips, gonna have to see an instant replay to see if you had both balls inbounds there!" Chloe chuckled as she couldn't take her eyes off of the thick, and clearly dense load Bob had just deposited as thoughts of how long she had to wait before throwing that cum down her throat as if she had been dying of cumthirst. She tried to regain her composure for a moment after being lost in thought, “Recruits, just to make this interesting, the recruit who can supply me with the most cum gets to have an additional ruined orgasm right on my face and tits, courtesy of yours truly. And you all have heard of ‘helmet stickers right?"

A few chastletes nodded their heads as if they knew, a few shook their head not knowing exactly what she was referring to.

"Helmet Stickers-- these are like badges for achievements in practice or in games that show how well you perform. Our version is a ‘sticker’ for your Equipment and base ring. Applied by the coach who awards it to you with their tongue. ”

Chloe stuck her tongue out playfully as Coach Bella couldn't stop smiling back at her in return. "Good work, recruits. Keep it up, I wanna see those condoms full, for Coach Chloe's sake!”

She continued to walk to the next station positioned across from the Cum Sommelier booth as this appeared to be the spit roasting booth, that was taking place behind a few strategically placed curtains.

Coach Samantha, Coach Jenna and Coach Krystal were happily doing some coaching as the current spitroasting exercise involves two separate participants with their teammates , equipped with massively girthy 8" dildos positioned at either end of them as they laid on a flat bench , feet hoisted up into stirrups and head hanging off of the back of the bench.

As Coach Bella stepped into the actual booth, she noticed that while these chastletes used their equipped strap-ons to plug every gap their teammates possessed , her captain appeared to be one of the first lucky recipients of the spitroasting. As Coach Samantha greeted her, she immediately went to standing over her captain, unaware of her presence as he was clearly enjoying himself with at least half of the 8” dildo in his throat and nearly 6” at least in his once-vicegrip-tight asshole.

Coach Bella reached out to cup and jiggle her Captain's equipment, looking down to admire the custom etched “Property of Coach Bella" on the garnet band before letting him know that she was there, “Good work, Captain, let's see if you can plug the holes in your defense harder than that. I know you can!” As he cut his eyes over in recognition that he was again the subject of his head Balls Coach's attention, he couldn't speak to acknowledge her-- his mouth completely full of plastic cock.

As Coach Bella moved to inspect the recruit laying opposite of the Captain, she leaned down to whisper into the ear of her captain, "I have a surprise for you….psssfsppsssppsp" The rest of what she whispered was clearly shocking as the Captain clearly started to guide the strap-on buried in his throat a little bit deeper with his eyes almost showing signs of disbelief at the thought of what his coach just told him.

As she then moved to finish inspecting Chastlete Logan getting spitroasted, Bella clapped her hands and encouraged them, “Amazing job, team. It appears that SOME of you are naturals at getting spitroasted. Remember, being eager to please your Superiors is the ultimate stance that all chastletes need to master if you ever have dreams of going pro.”

Her lingering on using the word “Pro" was fully intentional as that involved the surprise he had for her Captain and the team as a hole .

The last station of the day was currently led by Coach Sarah, as the 6 chastletes were all seated, wearing virtual reality headsets with a lapband 'bar' placed across their midsection, crotch and thighs as a ‘vibrating seatbelt’. The projector screen behind Coach Sarah was showing video feeds from all 6 headsets, as it appeared as though the chastletes were meant to watch some VR porn involving being in different submissive positions, including eating pussy, getting fucked both with strap-ons and by those ladies who happened to possess real cocks. Service was clearly the name of the game here as Coach Sarah appeared in complete control, “Good job, team-- just remember that your pleasure doesn't matter. You have to fight past the good vibrations to really bury yourself in the trenches of whomever you're serving."

Coach Bella nodded towards Coach Sarah in approval as she made her way over to where Jayde was standing.

“Heya Coach Jayde, how's Plugged Timmy pluggin' along?”

Just as she said this, Plugged Timmy came waddling towards the booth where they were both
    standing, Clearly out of breath and winded from sucking a mini-black cock-gag for many laps— he started to slow down and put his hands on his knees, stooped over catching his breath.

Before anyone could say anything, Jayde had grabbed something from her utility table and said simply, "Plugged Timmy…. close but no cigar, recruit! On your knees.“

His eyes grew fearful and wide, not quite sure what he had done incorrectly.

She paced behind him and kneeled down to position and place the device on both thighs , clamping and separating his balls from his cage. "This is called the HUMBLER. Don't move too fast or you might yank those Balls right off…" her and Coach Bella shared a giggle, "No, but seriously, Plugged Timmy, you did 19 laps. If I had asked for 19 laps, we’d be 'even steven’...." She smirked and smacked his exposed and slightly sweaty ass cheek, " But nope, do one more lap on your knees for me. Then I'll think about taking that thing off.

Plugged Timmy was fighting every fiber to not do anything other than continue on. Even though visibly winded , he started crawling slowly towards the sidelines to complete his last lap on his knees while being properly “Humbled”.

"You're a natural at this shit, my compliance officer. " Coach Bella smiled brightly at her friend and fellow Coach , “but I have a surprise-- and this'll involve practice tomorrow. Hall of Fame VIPs are coming in tomorrow, and they are going to be cumming all over whomever we need them to cum on. “

Coach Jayde's curiosity was clearly piqued as she raised her eyebrow, expecting Bella to mention more details or names.

Coach Bella smiled, scratching her head and almost blushing, “I don't even know how I managed to arrange this, but the two Hall of Fame chastletes, Coach Allwood and Coach Santini are on their way. Just got on a plane , destination? Cocks training facility."

Jayde took a split second to realize whom Coach Bella was referring to and her eyes grew wide with the possibilities. It appears like the team of Cocks were getting a few ‘guest presenters' tomorrow that would be instantly recognizable as heroes of chastletes everywhere.

Meanwhile, as practice continued to unfold all around the practice facility , Coach Bella gathered up a few towels from the equipment table and placed them nearby to the spitroasting booth in anticipation of having a talk with her captain after practice came to a close.

Surely things were about to get much more exciting than they already were around the team facility as part of the team's pre-season training continued to fall into place, and Coach Bella could barely contain herself with the excitement in having to wait to tell her other coaches the exciting news.

2. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    Real Men aspire to be football players........sissies aspire to be Chaslettes !!!

Lazlo Toth and Miss Bella like this.
  3. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    A truly stellar piece of erotica Bella. A rich tapestry of characters. Tickling nearly every funny bone of us in chastity.

Most erotica is laser specific on just one kink. If you didn't happen to share it, you get bored. THIS developing masterpiece has something for a lot of us.

I can hardly wait for more. No matter where you take this team, it’s gonna be a great season!

Young Master Toth

Miss Bella likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice