ClubFem?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by richard, Feb 4, 2009.

1. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    8:30 AM
  2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    there is a local club here in Tampa. they have a message board with very little activity. Mistress and i have been trying to fit in one of their monthly meetings but O/our schedule has not allowed so far. we plan on going to the 2/28 meeting.

http://www.clubfemtampa.com/firstpage.html

after going to one or more monthly meetings Y/you can get invited to one of their private parties

3. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    Mistress and a friend started a chapter here two years ago... anyone interested?

4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    It really just depends on the chapter. I know in the DC area there are two chapters on in Maryland/DC and the other in Northern Va. Based on how things were before I moved: The Md/DC one seems to be much more formal than the Va one. By this they seem to be more into formal protocols, and serious D/s than the Va group. But the Va group seemed to have more going on. So it really just depends on the people.

My impression was that both chapters seemed to have their pluses and minuses. So the best thing is to contact them, and then see if you can go to one or two of their socials to see if the chapter near you is a something you'd be interested in joining.

5. LdyCarlie

LdyCarlie Ldy Carlie

Local Time:
    tom..

it's nice to know that you joined our group.. actually..I am one of the two founding members of ClubFem VA..and can assure you that protocol is definitely something CFV adhears to. it's possible that you didn't come often enough to find out? We makes sure that it's monitored and that club rules are obeyed. I'm sorry that you seem to not have enjoyed our club..

Yes we do have more parties and get togethers. The club meeting on the 2nd Saturday of each month is where you will find the most protocols adheared to.. if you attend one of the other two monthly socials that are held on Sunday at a members home...you are more or less attending "their home..their rules.."

I hope you find time to join us again for another try...anyone out there that would like more info on the Club..feel free to contact me off the thread in private message..or at LdyCarlie@aol.com...I will be very happy to answer your questions.

Ldy C.

6. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Actually, I"m not a member of as I'm no longer in the DC area. My comments were based on discussions with folks (members, nonmembers, and officers) when I was up there and based on attending a few munches. BTW, when I say formal, that may not have been the best choice of words.

For what it's worth, what I was trying to imply that the Va group seemed to be run a little different than the other group(s) (DC/MD). Guess I didn't do a good job. Sorry if I implied anything incorrect.

Since you're here, I'll simply stand with the other part of my statement which was that the various groups seem different and to contact them (i.e. you) to see if they're a good fit for anyone considering joining.

7. LdyCarlie

LdyCarlie Ldy Carlie

Local Time:
    tom,

thank you for the quick response..if you're ever back up this way..feel free to contact me..if we are having a meeting..I will take you as my guest.. :)

Ldy C.

Serafina's pet likes this.
  8. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you. I'm honored to receive such a nice offer, and will let you know the next time I'm up that way and don't have a jammed packed schedule.

9. steffie

steffie Owned by Ms. Lorelei

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ClubFEM Manhattan

The NYC chapter is fantasic.

Head Mistress Reina Darkness is EXTREMELY well organized. Last year they held a munch the 2nd Friday of every month and a play party in the rented back room of a resturant on the 1st Saturday of every month. (This year they've cut back - play party this month and then every other month - inbetween months they hold munches to interview prospective new members).

Talk about a great group! Usually about a dozen Dommes and about 15 submisisve males, some couples, some singles. sometimes more or less depending on the evenings demo.

At 9:00 sharp the play parties begin when Ms Reina orders all the males present to "Strip!" They either have to wear the required ClubFEM uniform - either an athletic supporter (that you buy from their web site) or a tuxedo.

Then they hold the ClubFEM 'board of discipline.' Ms Reina invites any Women in the crowd who has a grievance against a male to state it openly and to name his punishment. The women are not shy about taking advantage of it either. Many times have seen wives use it as the perfect opportunity to embarrass or punish their spouse or boyfriend in front of the group.

Then they always hold some sort of a demo. Could be on technique with a single tail... or involving sissies, strapons, pony play, etc...

After the demo the crowd is usually pretty warmed up and just about anything can happen.

They're a good group. The women all get along. They are supportive. And fun.

steffie
    http://www.clubfemnyc.com/

10. ricksubpa

ricksubpa Junior Member

Local Time:
  11. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    OMG...dollyanne shouldn't have looked at these links. TWO Dommes controlling one sissy!! Dolly's imagination is running in overload with the possibilities. Mistress Di and Mistress Dee of HellFire look sooo fierce!

Curtsey,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

12. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you for this terrific description, steffie! Dollyanne loves the schedule with things like caning night and forced feminization night! Dolly will also look at secondlife though she is not sure what it is all about. It sounds interesting though! Are you a member of that too?

Huggs,
    :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

13. steffie

steffie Owned by Ms. Lorelei

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi Dolly,

No, can't say i am familiar with Second Life. Years ago there was a very active BBS called Beginning Life ran by a post-op transsexual named Melanie Ann Phillips that was very popular, but i think it is gone now.

Can't say enough good things about ClubFEM Manhattan. A very well organized, supportive group for Dominant women.

As the only TG in the group i felt lucky as they women treat me differently from the males. i am not required to put on a male athletic supporter. Thank goodness! i always go with 2-3 sets of lingerie and change into different outfits during the party - and thankfully the women enjoy my look.

At one ClubFEM party last year they had a 'sissy' night. There were 4-5 sissies there in their fetish outfits. I've never gotten into all of that. I am a single parent, and something about adults dressing like adolescent girls just strikes me as too close to pedophilia for me to feel comfortable with dressing that way. That said, i do not judge anyone, or those that dress as sissies. I've always felt as a transgendered person, if i want to gain acceptance, i have to just as open-minded about others.

One of the sissies, named Sissy Stephanie, said she lives as a sissy 24/7. She sounds like a truck driver. Makes no attempt to disguise her voice. So she sounds very masculine. And wears her sissy wigs and costumes EVERYWHERE. On the subway in NYC. On the street. Out to dinner. Everywhere. i don't know how she does it. She said she gets a lot of strange looks, but she is so into it, she doesn't care. She is living her dream. And it's her life, her body, and her business, so why not.

steffie

14. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    Mistress and i attended a meet and greet with ClubFEM Tampa last night. what a wonderful group. there were 13 of us but there are 48 members. hopefully W/we'll be able to attend their private party in March and then i'll have more to report.

15. LdyCarlie

LdyCarlie Ldy Carlie

Local Time:
    All ClubFem's are registered through the international group. The Texas group actually came to take a look at our local groups last year.

16. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    Dogchasecats likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice