ClubFEM MCD? And general enthusiasm for spikes.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Devon R, May 2, 2022.

1. Devon R

Devon R (25) Non-binary sub

Laborer/Contractor/Between jobs
    Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    Hi, so I just found out there is (or was?) a male chastity device made by ClubFEM. Essentially it is just a sheet of sharp spikes that wraps around your cock with a zip tie. Does anyone know if these or ClubFEM are still around? Not sure if just a fluke, but the link to the site seems to be broken for me, and i can't really find mention of it from the past 4 years. I'd really love to try one of these some day if they're still available and hope I didn't miss the boat.

That aside, I just wanted to say I love spiked chastity. I don't know if anything is hotter to me than the idea of being not just denied, but sadistically punished for arousal in a way that you(ideally) can't escape from while your domme expiriences pleasure at your expense.

Often I think people exaggerate how bad it really is though when framing it as an extreme thing only good for short term. There are a number of devices that engage with it playfully. The first I ever used were silicone devices like the birdlock. They cause mild discomfort to spice things up, but it's managable, they're easy to escape or even slip out of, and it's honestly easy to cum in them. In a lot of ways they're easier than regular devices. They were a fun introduction.

Then I got into these small cheap steel spiked cages with the adjustable screws. Despite being cheap, I love these things to this day. They're very retrictive and make you feel powerless. Though still manageable, because they honestly prevent enough of an erection for them to dig in that deep, and it feels balanced when they're at a consistent length. Sometimes I even wear one for relief from the frustration of a regular chastity cage that lets me fantasize for hours and even cum in the cage if Im not careful.

Im not trying to brag about my pain tolerance though, because they do make devices that are legitimately terrifying. A few years back I bought the "iron maiden", a solid unmoving non-adjustable device that traps you in a tube filled with dozens of long solid steel spikes. It even has an optional plug and spot for a PA piercing to make it inescapable. Most expensive device I've bough and I refuse to wear it, because 1 erection will lead to near screaming in agony and I can't continue. But I still hold onto it drooling over the idea that some day i'll meet someone sadistic enough to talk me into it.

I've also tried spiked cock straps, which are just...nice easy fun without much effort or commitment.

Just today I discovered there are custom cherry keeper devices with spikes. So i ordered one with them and an anti-pullout "headlock" ring. Im hoping it'll be a fun new expirience.

Anyway no real point to any of this, just sharing my passion. Anyone else as obsessed with spikes? Are there any other perhaps rare or unique spiked devices I may have missed? Im always searching for them(ive seen the Kali's teeth bracelets, insterts, and the long sharp ones that were popular a few years ago). But tend to always find the same results since they're treated as more of a novelty. I don't see them this way. All of my fantasies involve them. I dream of a day i'll find a comfy and discreet enough device, with a domme I trust and love to lock me in it for a very long time and push me to tears and the limits of my sanity download (9).jpeg images (7).jpeg 710x528_31935866_16906587_1594479683_1_0.png download (10).jpeg Screenshot_20220502-000255_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220502-000305_Gallery.jpg .

2. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    I was able to find the site and the page for the ClubFEM MCD.
    https://www.clubfem.com/mcd1.htm
    It says they're out of stock but are working on getting them again.

I have one but rarely have the chance to use it since I'm basically locked full-time in a stainless steel MCN Contender. I was unlocked for 2 days this past December but had to use the ClubFEM MCD during that time. Mistress did not want her property to get hard, at least not without suffering for it. LOL.

I like the device, as it is adjustable, meaning one can choose how tight or loose it is. The little plastic spikes are surprisingly effective.

3. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    Surprisingly effective indeed. My first device. I made real progress on it. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice