clothes and the cb6000s

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Mistress Becca, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Mistress Becca

Mistress Becca Doyenne of the Mansion!

Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    Counting down the days til I become lockit's KH and he's been wearing the 6000s for longer periods of time to make sure when the time comes that he'll be able to manage.

However, there are times when the padlock is quite visible in his jeans. We figured he can't be the only one to have encountered problems like this, and wondered how those already locked deal with this?

All replies on a postcard, etc :)

2. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    Reasonably tight fitting underwear (Sloggi are great !) and reasonably loose fitting jeans and it shouldn't be a problem. If anything the bulge from the tube itself is more noticeable.

You could also try using a smaller padlock or the plastic security ties ?

Let us know how you got on

3. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    Hello Mistress, :girl_curtsey:

i've found out that if i buy relaxed fit jeans it really doesn't show that much. i've also noticed that a tight thong or bikini will also help and hold it close to the body. i wore sweat pants and a loose shirt before and Mistress says, it don't show. Even if people do see it what are they going to do? That's part of the humiliation of wearing it.:embarrassed-2:

4. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    Further to my post above: it is possible reverse the locking post and so have the padlock against you body.

I haven't tried it myself so I can't say I'm recommending it.

5. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    We've found that loose cotton panties seem to be the best for simply hiding the shape of the padlock under normally fitted jeans. Madam has me in a cb6000, and while I believe the device itself is sometimes visible, madam tells me , with a laugh, that it just makes me look like I'm really hung.

6. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    oops my bad, if the lock is what you are worried about try this trick, Mistress R, is having a metal stamp made for about $10.00's that has in Her own handwriting a capital "R" that will imprint or brand zip-ties by heating up the stamp. Then after putting Her touch on the side of the zip-ties they are put through the post as such:
    View attachment 12117
    We tried it out a weekend ago and it is lightweight and less noisy than the padlock, and if a real emergency arises it could be removed quickly. If placed with the one going through the post like shown in the picture, it applies pressure to the cage to keep it from shifting on the post. Then with a lighter and a flat steel object(like a knife) heat the object and smooth the cut off edges flat.

With Mistress only branding two zip-ties at a time and not having access to Her stamp, She will know with a quick look if the CB has been tampered with.

Attached Files:

7. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:57 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice