Clear Punishment

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Metalman, May 18, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    Did any of you receive actual punishment?

Like not something that you enjoy, but something that leaves you seriously wanting to correct whatever behavior upset her?

I see a lot of KH mentioning that the best punishment is to ignore us, but I don’t think it would work very well on me as it’s very passive and unloving.

I enjoy a bit of pain, I won’t lie. But if my wife was upset and decided to grab a paddle and give me a serious spanking, I would CERTAINLY think 3 times before getting her upset again

If serious punishments have happened to you, please share !

2. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I do.
    Punishments reinforce the rules she has laid down. Of course my wife is very loving and caring 99% of the time but push her limits too far and I know what's coming. My mouth is my biggest problem. Back talk, smart comments etc. seem to land me strapped to the bed for a caning/strapping.

It's not for everybody but it sure works for us. I also like a little discipline like you. It always seems like it's something that excites until she fastens that last restraint and lands her first cane stroke. Then I just want it to be over!!

ugams, MadameJs_boo, Ulex_ and 6 others like this.
  3. Braddogg4345

Braddogg4345 Happily Owned by a Goddess

Southern California
    Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    My wife and i have our playful “punishments”, and our not-so-playful punishments.

Our playful punishments, usually paddling, whipping, or flogging, are still painful to me, but they are short, and sexual in nature.

The not-so-playful punishments are longer, a lot more painful, and not sexual at all. The physical beatings usually end in me teary eyed, begging for her to stop. But aside from beatings, i also get a vast array of other punishments ranging from restriction of things i like, to some form of confinement, to ice cold showers. I dont know anyone who gets off on being forced to take ice cold showers!

Most of my non playful punishments stem from either giving my wife attitude, or forgetting to do something she told me to do.

Ulex_, Rectrix, Mash2214 and 3 others like this.
  4. Changeable

Changeable Long term member

Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    So far the spankings I have gotten are sufficient.
    Just the fact that it has gotten to the point I need a spanking is enough for me to remember.
    But, I haven't gotten very many spankings yet, and she is still reluctant to punish me so far.

5. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    My punishments are usually funishments that are turned up to 10.

For example, one punishment was, after being tied spread eagle, was icy hot on penis, clamps on nipples and tip of penis and a pretty severe whipping on my thighs and stomach.

I was most certainly compliant for a while after that.

6. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    My wife and I have used corporal punishment pretty much always for foreplay. For many years she has punished me for talking back to her in front of others by assigning time under the hairdryer. This is a strange method. It is somewhat similar to corner time, although she tried corner time on me and she did not like it. Spending a half hour sitting under a hot loud salon hairdryer sort of forces me to go blank and reset.
    2 months or so ago I spoke seriously to my wife about my having read about maintenance spankings. We spoke about her whipping me on a regular basis. She quite nonchalantly told me that she would love to spank me every day beginning now. I was tittilated and gathered our implements. In the past 65 days she has not spanked me only 2 days. There is no set routine but generally my belt mostly spankings occur before noon.
    So far they have not led to immediate sex. Our sex life has been extremely active during this time. A couple of other changes have come about as well. For the first time ever she has had me serve her orally to her climax. She has simply pushed me away after her hard climaxes saying, “No more!”
    Another thing has happened. I always have a hurting butt she doesn’t break my skin, but the pain from one whipping makes my butt hurt for about 3 dYs. The weird thing from my perspective is that constantly having butt pain makes me deeply contented within.
    Hard to believe this is happening, that the spanking is not foreplay, and hard to believe this is continuing.
    I love my wife!
    Ss

Ulex_, Danny15, Rectrix and 5 others like this.
  7. astrobrixx

astrobrixx Member

Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    Our real punishments are slightly different than conventional punishment in that they don't involve beatings or pain at all. We have a tiny storage room in the house, it's barely big enough to fit a single bed in it.
    When I've screwed up enough I'm taken to the room and put on the bed, legs tied together and then tied down, hands tied to the bed posts and neck strapped down using my collar and a strap.
    Then comes the sensory depreciation part. I'll get ear plugs, a gag and a hood. It's almost always slightly cold in that room so a blanket would be necessary for a good sleep, hence I'm rarely even given one.
    Sometimes if she's really pissed she'll take away my pillow and/or mattress too. I'll be usually released the next morning but I get very little sleep during the ordeal and the discomfort of not being able to move a muscle and having no sense of time or my surroundings makes it a very capable punishment. I remember spending two nights in a row on a bare metal frame with no cushioning and it had me crying and begging for mercy. I would go to great lengths to not endure that again so I'd say it's a pretty capable punishment if any of you would want to give it a go.

8. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    I am not a big fan of being spanked. When that happened i remembered what i did (talking back) and now try extra hard to behave myself to avoid another over the knee spanking

9. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    Leaving a person gagged and unattended is not advisable. Great danger of choking. I assume you lay on your back, which is even more dangerous, since saliva cannot easily drip out. Not sure what kind of gag you use. Just word of caution. I do like your punishment though, as a fantasy. Not sure in reality :)

10. astrobrixx

astrobrixx Member

Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    I'd agree, most gags would be a really bad idea but I ran into those troubles back when I was just a horny teenager tying myself up for fun. Since then I've made a design that works really well for the same. The first element is to not have the Jaws stretched open too wide, the gag I've made open only 20mm, it's more like a bit gag but it's open in the middle and actually breathable. Next, it's got little channels on the part where it goes inside the mouth, a thick weave cloth (I use a sport sock) is attracted to these anchor points and that actually absorbs the saliva and pipes it out of the gag via capillary action and prevents buildup (it actually leaves my mouth very dry and partched). It's a nifty little design and I can post the stl files if someone wants to 3d print or otherwise recreate the design for themselves.

rubbermark and QueenB like this.
  11. Bertha

Bertha Active member

Local Time:
    it’s been a long time since my last punishment, since i am not maso and punishments were severe. of course the purpose was to correct/eliminate a bad behaviour, like other have mentioned. and in my case, it is working.

12. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    Well, I would like to see that gag design. Thanks :)

13. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    That is a sure way to stop our back talking!

14. johnjames55

johnjames55 Long term member

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    Punishments can be pain or humiliation/degradation or simply being made to sleep on the floor at her feet for a few days or weeks. I've had real punishments with all the above, pain for example, daily canings for a week for example, after the first day its agonising every stroke, you don't forget to do your chores to the required standard as the last thing you want is to be told to fetch the cane again.

15. johnjames55

johnjames55 Long term member

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    WOW you get a matress?? I used to get a thin blanket unless she was really anoyed with me then nothing and my collar fixed to the footboard of the bed. Other punishment may be used as a foot warmer all night sleeping naked across the bottom of the bed head out at the side to breath whilst she warms her feet on my body. Being tied or restrained all night is really painful, a lot harder than an hour or so of bondage, the muscles really ache ( hands secured to the headboard all night for example)

16. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    I had an older thread about my experience with this called Punishment Spanking. Not high tech enough to do a link, but you can find it via my profile page if interested. We evolved a system where I was tasked with keeping my punishment list and submitting it to her each Thursday morning. Don't even remember why we picked Thursday of all days. There were set stroke counts for certain infractions, the most common being 5 strokes for a missed chore. For example if I failed to take trash can out to curb the night before trash day, that was 5 strokes. Ultimately though the amount of strokes and level of punishment was up to her. Sometimes a seemingly small thing would really set her off and those were hard punishment days.

There is a definite difference between an erotic spanking or funishment and a punishment spanking. I have a real love/hate relationship with my punishments. I don't like them and for the most part I am diligent to try and avoid them or minimize them. As the time draws near I am quite nervous and hope she takes it easy on me. That's the hate side. The love side is the absolute feeling of submission in voluntarily laying down and accepting something you don't want. Immediately after a punishment I am grateful and crawl to her to thank her and apologize. After that I have to do domestic service of some kind. I'm completely incapable of returning to my work persona for at least 30 minutes afterwards.

If I don't get punished or if the punishment is feeble I miss it profoundly. I start questioning our roles and what my motivation is to perform my service if she doesn't care enough to enforce it. Over the years we have missed some punishments. Kids home from school due to sickness or vacation. One of us having an illness or an injury. We have never missed back to back weeks and usually she carries forward the prior weeks punishment. We have missed the two prior weeks and as of now there is no indication she will do anything with Yesterday's list. Her new job, filling her position in my company, impending trip, impending end of school year. There's a lot going on, but this going away is really testing my resolve. :oops:

Rectrix and Mash2214 like this.
  17. astrobrixx

astrobrixx Member

Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Here you go- https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3653305, make sure to print it in a SLA machine, FDM won't give you a very good surface finish, specially if you print with supports. Alternatively just order it from shapeways. The channel in the mouthpiece is meant to take the cloth mean for absorption and the holes are hold downs to keep the cloth from moving (Sewing it in place works). The cloth has to start from the top, loop around the bottom and them come out the front for it to work as designed. Have fun!

18. astrobrixx

astrobrixx Member

Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    That does sound like quite a bit of trouble. I'm sure she has fun toying with you.

19. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My Lovely Wife still disciplines me when I require it. The good thing is it’s not as often as it use to be. I can always tell the difference by the first few strokes because their deliveredharder than when she’s just spanking for fun or and attitude reset. She also will spank me lower on my upper thighs so she can really get her point across.

Years ago before Chastity and my not having an orgasm when she was going to punish me she would. First have me lower my pants infront of her and mastubate. I would have to put my cum in my mouth and hold it their till after the spanking. If their was no trace of cum in my mouth after, she would apply more strokes.

Having to masturbate just so your spanking will hurt more isn’t a pleasurable experience, just another reason I’m thankful to be Locked.

Rectrix, PouchPantyLover and lockit like this.
  20. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Thats quite clever punishing after masterbating. That is not a funishment.

21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    No it’s not. It’s not even enjoyable masterbating because you know it’s just to take you’re sexual edge off. Also we all know we’re more willing to take our cum in our mouth before we cum than after. Yes it’s Punishment

22. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    I have only had one assigned punishment so far. I was banned from touching my K/H for one week. No cuddling, no hugging, not even while sleeping. I was allowed to give foot rubs, and carefully kiss her on the cheek without touching. It was much harder than you would think.

Mash2214 likes this.
  23. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    She used to chain my collar to the footboard of the bed and make me sleep there on the floor. Then She decided that I needed CP, but She was not interested in applying it to me. After discussing it with here Pro Domme friend, I was sent to her for some CP, which I though that I would find to be fun. NOT!!! Now I will do almost anything to prevent a recurrence of that torture.

Mash2214 likes this.
  24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I’ve never been sent to a Pro for Punishment but I don’t think it would be enjoyable at all. For them your a customer , all business, she’s their to do her job as instructed by your Mistress. With no feelings towards you. I can only imagine that this wouldn’t be the same.

Being Good is our only alternative

Aubrie and krystalasbaby like this.
  25. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    The spankings I give husband are meant for discipline. Yes, he does ejaculate if he's across my lap. I think it's funny he ejaculates while he's crying, but he does.. Chastity and physical discipline are meant to show him my displeasure when he disobeys me.

MadameJs_boo, Ulex_, taped2 and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice