Clarifying the attitude

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by c-w, Mar 12, 2017.

1. c-w

c-w Long term member

Northern Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    She released the ballstretcher. “Don’t even consider an erec…” She cut the sentence since I obviously already started to fail the order. She immediately faceslapped me right, then left with the back of her hand. My cheeks started to burn instantly. “Kneel! Body upright! Hands behind head!”, she commanded und I didn’t dare to hesitate even a split second. One merciless kick in the balls followed and somehow I managed not to break down. The pain was beyond expression and my growing dick collapsed.

With a few routine movements the cockring went around my dick root, the closing segment and the distance pins were assembled, the holding cage was put on the limp cock and connected with the locking base. Finally, the padlock went into place - click!

“You now have one chance to appease me at least a little. Lick for your life!”. Hissing these words she raised her leather skirt and with no further ado lowered her pussy on my face, choking me.

And so I did what I was told, granted breath only from time to time until she came heavily. She stood up, leaving her pussy wetness all over my face.

“Now listen carefully: The device will stay on you for two weeks from now …” - I gasped and she answered immediately with another double faceslap - “… and I absolutely don’t tolerate erections unasked for. If such an act of disrespect happens again afterwards, I swear, I’ll lock you again and flush the key down the toilet.“. She snarled at me, “DID - YOU - UN - DER - STAND?!”, emphasizing every syllable with another faceslap.

“Yes. Yes. Yes! I abolutely understand”, I whispered, “Please, please have mercy. I’ll keep control of myself, I promise.” and started to lick and kiss her boots.

“We’ll see.”

2. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    Good lil start!

3. c-w

c-w Long term member

Northern Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    “Kneel! Spread legs!”, she commanded. I took position. “You may now show arousal.” With a few, quick moves she showed my growing dick its place and meaning. “Go ahead, play with yourself and prepare to shoot your spunkload on my boot. NO SPILLING! You have 30 seconds. 30 – 29 – 28 – …”

I hurried to get my cock ready and managed to get close to the edge with the numbers dropping, focusing on the upcoming zero, but …

“… – 6 – 5 – 4 – STOP! Freeze! Hands behind head. Don’t you dare to come!

I obeyed and struggled, concentrating on holding back ejaculation. “Let’s see how well your obedience and self-control has improved with the recent trainings. Staay … staaayyyy … staaaaay … hoooold …” I almost fainted, breathing heavily and trying to withhold. Ten seconds elapsed, twelve, fifteen, and then … “OK, very impressive, … 3 – 2 – 1 – 0 – COME! And be warned: Not a single drop on the floor!”

The relief was magnificent. The first jizzload hit the boot tip almost in the center, the second and third increased the amount, some more convulsions yielded a lot of semen in total and the load started to trickle down the boot sideways.

“Clean up! You know the rules.” I changed position quickly and started licking the salty and sticky mess from the surface of her boots. Unfortunately, not fast enough. On the right edge of the boot, a bit of cum had dripped on the floor and I was to regret that almost immediately.

“Too bad.”, she sighed. “You’ll need extra cleaning fluid for that stain.”, and with these words she released a nice spurt of piss to that floor area. Of course I knew what was expected and licked up not only the flooded cum drop but all of her piss, after which I polished the floor with towels.

Needless to say this wasn’t the end. After cleaning up I retook position without being ordered to. At least she raised an eyebrow, approving this little attempt to calm the waves. “Surely you are aware this doesn’t go without further correction.” she stated. This was not even an announcement, a threat or a question - just a statement of the blatantly obvious. The sun is warm. The sky is blue. Water is wet. I will be corrected. “Yes, Mylady.”

“Do you remember something I said about unsolicited erections?” she added with a sardonic voice. I felt a problem coming up - literally. But I concentrated and managed to get myself under control. “Yes, Mylady. This will not happen. Please encourage me by any means you consider helpful.” - “Very good. Correct answer. I’m glad you asked.” She reached for the cage with the PA hook mechanism. Of course I stayed in position. The base ring went over my dick and balls, the limp cock was fuddeld in to the tube until the PA showed up at the front. She opened the PA, took it out and inserted the cock hook from below through the screw hole until the metal tip of the hook peeked out of my pee hole. The screw went in. Finally the cage pins found their holes, the guiding ring slipped onto the locking pin aaaaaand … “click”.

She took out the key and left the room but returned after a few minutes. And then, she reached for the nasty cane and 60 minutes of heavy disciplinary action began. This was one of the hardest beatings I ever took and in the end I was just a kind of happy that it was only a cane – and no bullwhip. On the other hand that was her way to tell me there’s always an increase possible. How little I knew …

Afterwards she smiled – “Good boy!” – fetched a glass of water with ice and held it to my mouth. Avidly I drank and even swallowed the ice cube.

She grinned broadly. “And down goes the key.” It took some seconds for me to understand. “Yes, right. In the ice cube. In a strange way now you determine the duration of your chastity yourself. And you might want to observe closely to not miss the moment. Because otherwise the key is gone.”

And with one final sardonic laughter I received a concluding faceslap before she left for the night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice