CK for uncut

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by Sipriotes, Nov 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    I am considering buying a Cherry Keeper, but I'm curious about how the tip design will play with my foreskin. I have a lot of extra skin down there, and it always finds a way to escape through the tip opening or bars of any cage I've used, where it can rub against my underwear and get irritated. I end up either pushing it back through with a q-tip or pulling the cage away from my body to get it back in place, but it always manages to make its way back out!

Looking through the CK custom designs, I found this one with extra bars across the tip opening.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/E...tom-ckc-m67u8b-19?optionId=158482498&li=shops

Are there any uncut guys out there who have tried this design, or others? I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.

2. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    I'm uncut and find the standard cage very comfortable. Q tips are very useful for correct urethra positioning anyway.

Sipriotes likes this.
  3. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    I'm the same. Try pulling the foreskin back before wearing the cherry keeper. As long as it stays retracted the device is comfortable. This works for many devices (HolyTrainer, cherry keeper etc).

I would avoid the extra bars personally but I don't think they will hurt. The cages with "headlock" help keep the skin retracted. For me its the most comfotable device I've tried... and I've tried a lot!

-droog

Sipriotes likes this.
  4. Orallover

Orallover Member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    I never bought a cherrykeeper as I think the slit in the front is way to wide for an uncut guy. This design though, with the extra bars, would work imo.
    I find the whole cage selection process through the shapeways website highly complex, another thing that stops me buying a cherrykeeper.

Beyondheat and Sipriotes like this.
  5. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    What improvements do you think are necessary? Their marketplace offers limited flexibility, so I may not be able to "fix" the problem you're having

6. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    I used to think the same way until someone on this forum put me onto the idea of pulling the skin back before wearing. It makes a huge difference (no more pinching!).

Actually, the wide bar gaps help - peeing becomes much easier and safer. Smaller holes and more bars lead to more "showerhead" moment when trying to pee. Its hard to explain, but do try one and you may change your mind.

Agree the number of choices and options are daunting for a novice. Do you need standard, small or short (and what is the difference between short and small)? Ring of 42mm or 44mm, which shape... which gap size... 8mm or 9mm... should I adjust the angle. Wait, is this the product I already looked at... etc.

My suggestion would be to create a separate account or product, call it CherryKeeper "essentials" or something like that. Offer only one cage (std), one finish (versatile plastic) with a fixed "medium" headlock and three ring sizes to choose from (small 42mm, medium 44mm, large 46mm all the same ergonomic shape). I'm guessing the sizes and choices - just make them the most popular ones. Or make the rings a package with all three rings in the package to allow newcomers to experiment.

It's really difficult to measure the required ring size accurately. If the device works, let the customer come back for a more customized fit a few months or a year later.

-droog

Orallover likes this.
  7. mdprv1

mdprv1 New member

Local Time:
    I'm a little confused: Is headlock good or less suitable for uncut people? Only when foreskin is retracted? Will it help to do so? Would be thankful for any experiences...

Beyondheat likes this.
  8. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    I have a lot of foreskin to. I had a custom CK made with a narrowed front spacing. Normal is 10mm mine is 6mm. You can look it up in the shop. With foreskin my experience is better no headlock because of to much pressure I got edema...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice