1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Circumcision

Discussion in 'The Medical Suite' started by Simon Sheffield UK, Jul 11, 2017.

1. I have always fantasied about this - plus it could help me with longer term chastity with reduced foreskin issues... any thoughts?

2. i was done when i was a baby.

3. From one of my girls who had it done as an adult, at the request of his then Mistress, (who was Jewish). "Don't even think about it!"

maid_carrie likes this.
  4. Ah! a local guy......i wouldnt do it I've heard its really painful

5. Had it done as an adult. Went to see my rather inept doctor and told her it was too tight and was giving me issues. Just as expected she never even looked at it she just referred me to the hospital and I got it done.

It has since proved to be one of many better ideas. Whilst at that time here in the UK they were not unheard of circumcised penises were not in abundance and it became a source of interest. :) and a definite improvement to my sex lifwe for both my partners and myself.

I can't imagine having had my PA if I still had that useless piece of skin hanging around nor would I ever have considered wearing a CD whilst uncircumcised.

It healed in no time, contrary to what people said it would, and I can not recommend having it done highly enough.

6. Are you in Portugal too? Great, isn't it!

7. I was circumcised at 25 due to my foreskin drying out, cracking and bleeding. Plus most American girls had never seen or knew about uncircumcised penises back in my day. I always had to explain it to them. Butt of jokes in shower too by my football mates and Army chums. So I jumped at the chance to have it done for free under my medical insurance since the Doc said it was a surgical necessity. My wife and I were also into BDSM and it was something she wanted me to do as a permanent mark/brand.

The surgeon botched the job. He said I kept getting erect despite using ice to try to get me flaccid. Now they give you female hormones to prevent that, but I do not know if the surgeon was just inept of they did not use hormones back then. As a result I look circumcised when flaccid but uncircumcised when erect. All in all it was painful to recover but no more foreskin problems. Everyone still sees an uncircumcised penis unless I am erect so I got nothing out of it.

8. If I lost my foreskin I'm not sure how much willy i'd have left....eeeek!!

[​IMG]

dkid13 likes this.
  9. Maybe without a foreskin holding it in, it would spring out several inches (like a jack-in-the-box).

No way to know, really, without trying…

:p

10. I had it done when I was 41. That's 2 years ago. Having foreskin was not that bad, but it gave me issues when wearing longterm. Circumsized will be better. The feeling when having sex is different too. It is something getting used to ;-)

11. Has anyone had it done that had to pay out if their pocket? I hear it is expensive. I am so keen to get it done. But not willing to spend my life savings on it (yet haha)

12. there was a man on here who got it done very very tight but i has forgot his name now. he went 2 times i think.

13. Never had it. Sometimes wish I did.