Christmas party

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by subhub1, Dec 20, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    My Mistress Wife & i went to Her Christmas party last night, She was wearing a short black dress, sheer black pantyhose and black stilettos. Mistress was enjoying the night with plenty of drinks and dancing. Mistress allowed me to dance with Her a few times, but mostly danced with other girls from Her work.

As the night drew on it was obvious She was attracting the attention of other guys and She was happy to flirt with them, at the end of the night a slow song came on and as the couples paired off i saw Her stood alone on the dance floor, i walked over for a slow dance with my Wife, but when i got there i couldn't see Her, i stood in the middle looking for Her and then noticed She was dancing with a guy nearby.

I walked over and stood next to them, they both looked at me and carried on dancing very close, after being stood next to them for 30 seconds She beckoned me over and in a voice the other guy could hear She said 'can't you see i'm busy?, go outside and wait for me' i stood for a second and She said 'do you need telling twice' to which i replied 'no' She then said 'no what', i bowed my head a little and said 'no Mistress' to which they both laughed.

I walked away and stood outside as i'd been told, twenty minutes later my Wife came out alone, She took my hand and put it under Her dress, Her pantyhose was rippped open at the crotch and Her panties were soaking. She looked me in the eye and said 'dont ever show me up like that again, do you understand' i replied 'yes Mistress'.

As i drove us home her cell phone bleeped a message and Mistress giggled, 'looks like i have another real man in my life'.

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    7:53 PM
    Priceless!

rachel

3. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Rachel, it was so humiliating standing next to them while they ignored me and then been told off in front of him, i was so hard in my CB3000.

When we got back Mistress had me lick Her shoes clean (as usual) and then She told me to take Her torn pantyhose off and then Her panties which She put in my mouth, She fastened my ball gag over them and left me like that all night, i nearly cracked my CB i was so exicted by the constant taste of Her in my mouth.

I'm hard again just writing this, OMG i so love being my Mistress Wife's obedient tame bitch.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  4. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Why do so many people view threads but so few can be bothered to put a comment....

Amazing...

5. dorcsssc

dorcsssc Member

Local Time:
    Do we really have to explain this to you?

Their hands are busy.

6. montreal_cuck

montreal_cuck Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    sounds like an absolutely amazing evening! I always feel a little awkward and embarassed when I meet my girlfriends' lovers - mostly the ones I'm not allowed to watch. When I'm allowed to watch, I feel like I'm part of it - sort of like a weird threesome - however the guys that just taking my girlfriend and not me, when we meet at a party or something - there is that same awkward feeling that i guess you got when you stood next to your wife and the man on the dance floor.

Definite feeling of being a lesser man, knowing he has fucked my girlfriend more in one night than I have in the last several years!

7. Jenny12858

Jenny12858 Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Subhub, I enjoyed your post and didnt reply as I did not have anything valuable to add. I appreciate the fact that you shared and hope that you and your wife are very happy

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Some people will not be able to identify with the situation, or like myself enjoy the relaying of the story, but have nothing to add.

I try to read every single post on the site, but sometimes there's just nothing for me to add. I'm sure you wouldn't want everyone to post saying "I've read this, thank you".

You are very lucky to have such an understanding wife, and I hope your journey is a long and happy one.

I will also add, there are over 16,000 views to my lastest Journal, but there most definiately aren't 16,000 comments!

9. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    it sounds like the christmas party wa hit well for the two of you wonder how many people you had watching

now if that was me and i was gettting hard in my cb omg when i get home my wife would of beat my ass for getting hard she does not allowe me to be hard in my cage
    she said that means im having dirty thoughts and i shoujld not hve them it was the same when my daughters were around and i was in my pantys getting hard that is what started it all

10. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    Cant wait to hear about your New Years Eve Party

11. Sissy Gabriella

Local Time:
    1:53 PM
    Dear Subhub, you are just so lucky to have such Wonderful Mistress that humiliate you and put you in your right place. This is how women really should be always put their chastized men in place and enjoy the life with real men with real big cocks and in this way have their slaves have a purpose in life, to clean boots and pussy afterwards.

12. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well... seeing how i personally find cuckolding (aka blatant infidelity) extremely distasteful.... the only thoughts entering my mind were that of a baseball bat and divorce. My lover will love me and me alone ..... or won't love me at all.

NsToy and Ma'at Rebekah like this.
  13. iwish

iwish Junior Member

Local Time:
    subhub1Thanks for the post. I'm pulling on myself now. Have fun.

* View Profile
    * View Forum Posts
    * Private Message
    * View Blog Entries subhub1

* View Profile
    * View Forum Posts
    * Private Message
    * View Blog Entries
    * Add as Contact

* Add as Contact

14. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    i respectfully agree with MW...i read almost every post but Mistress and i are not into cuckolding so no need to comment. that's the beauty of the mansion...there are so many varieties in the lifestyle and all are welcome here.

15. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Hi everyone and thanks for adding comments,

It appears quite evenly spilt between those who love the idea of being a cuckold and those that simply hate the idea, as chastityslavejohn mentioned, so many varieties are catered for here.

To get my gripe out of the way first, i honestly feel that forums are split between a few who post, a few more who add comments and the majority who lurk.....seems to be that way on the forums i am on anyway. I suppose as long as the status quo is kept things are OK. The problem comes when the 'few more who add comments' don't.

As someone who enjoys posting on forums the ONLY thing i effectivley ask for are a few replies, even if it's not your thing it dosen't hurt to say 'not my bag baby, but hey have fun'....now as a poster i think well now that person has taken the time not only to read my stuff, but has also had the politness to add a reply....

And that is that, nothing more required.

The obvious problem with posts receiving a few if any replies is the person who posted thinks, 'OK no one can be bothered to reply, so why should i be bothered to post again' and forums soon become a dull place. This post is a classic example because i really wanted to add the rather exciting end to this post but @ first thought 'why bother' and i now think the reply/no reply thing has taken over the post and the moment is now lost.

So in conclusion i would urge anyone, if you read a post and think there is some merit in it, just take a few seconds outta life to let the poster know you appreciate their efforts. Ta

Radar likes this.
  16. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have to point out that compared to other chastity sites we have a huge reply rate, usually 60 to 100 posts per day compared to 5 to 10.

I would also point to bloggers. They post and post and post and sometimes NO-ONE replies! They are happy to just have readers, and that's the way I see it in my Journal.

I'm quite relieved that people don't always reply... I'd be there for days reading the responses! Sometimes they do, and sometimes they private message me.

I don't blog for responses. If I have a question and I post a thread and no-one comments I get a bit mad! LOL But if there is no defined question, sometimes people feel it is not necessary to answer.

I do get your point though and it can feel lonely sometimes sharing your adventures, but if everyone stopped blogging we would never learn about all the different things that can happen in this world.

Take heart, it's not just you that doesn't get responses. By the way, you haven't read my Journal, please remember to leave a comment when you do. :evilgrin0010:

17. portion

portion Junior Member

Local Time:
    that is an amazing post, i am worried about how much it turns me on.

18. lorzain

lorzain Junior Member

Local Time:
    sounds like it was a hot time for you.

19. geordie1960

geordie1960 Junior Member

Local Time:
    You are so lucky, i crave that sort of humiliation.

20. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    I luv having fantasies about it, but not for me in real life. Some of my best dreams are of cockolding. But too each his/hers own. If you can make it work and its, what ever it is, go for it. But I would like to see a pole on how many men didn't get what they wanted out of it, for what they wanted. Dating, courting, even marriage is almost impossible to be happy all the time. Now add you SO out with whom ever doing as she pleases, without you. HOT, Yes, for me, NO..I'm still trying to understand "The Look" after 20+ years of marriage. Hell maybe "The Look" has something to do with Cockolding, Fuck if I know!!!

Missy Unknowing Tanya :sign0094:

21. Prakruti singh

Prakruti singh Locked_by_Girlfriend

Law student
    Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    Hello subhub1 i am 27 year old virgin sub locked into chastity by my gf ... I dreamed to live the life you are living ... I am from INDIA

22. locked viking

locked viking Member

Local Time:
    It’s a 13 yr old thread !

23. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    But he's not 14 years old anymore!

24. mrakom

mrakom New member

Local Time:
    I also sometimes answer in old topics (10 and more years old). :)

25. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    lol!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice