Chores--- They way she tracks what I do.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by akcouple2000, Jan 11, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. akcouple2000

akcouple2000 Member

Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    I love lists. It lets me know exactly what she wants done each time I clean the house. It also gives me a sense of accomplishment crossing something off. What she does not like is writing a list each day, after all this is supposed to make her life easier, right? Well there has to be an APP for that right??? Of course there is. After a little researching I found one that works perfect for us. We each have user names in the "Family" She has the main account. So she can add things on. She can set them up on a reoccurring basis, like Monday, Wednesday, Friday sweep Kitchen. Tuesdays Vacuum Living Room. On the 1st change the furnace filter. ETC......When I look at it on my phone it show us as a list of what I have to to that day on the app on my phone. When I am done I click the check mark beside it ti show I am done. It sends her a notification that I have been working. (you can turn this off in your notifications) If I do not do a share that day it shows up red so it is past due. Here is the other things that is cool..... you can set up each chore to be worth certain points. If you do not do them on time The main user can set up a penalty that you loose points until you get it done. You bank the points toward a reward that the main user sets.... you all see where we are going with this. I am sure the software developers had movies and ice cream cones in mind when they created this. But. ...... Your key holder can say you have to earn a certain number of points in order to get a release. The one we use is all free too... www.ourhomeapp.com

Would love to hear if anyone else is already doing this or tries it out to see if it works for you.

Joroincharge likes this.
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    seems like a great idea if thats your key holders thing. thanks for sharing.

3. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for this info! We started using the OurHome app too about a week ago. My KH has really taken to loading up the tasks I am to take on with deadlines. It's a fun way to serve Her.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    I used to have a list but i have done them now for a very very long time and i dont has to look at it no more cos i rembers everything on it. some times Mistress does tell me to do a thing thats not on the list tho and then i has to do that as well as my list.

5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    While I have been performing a daily chore list for some time, Mistress now uses our Google Home to add items to our "Shopping List", which appears on both of our phones. As I check things off the list, She can see my accomplishment throughout the day! What is doesn't do is handle the things that I don't get done before She comes home, that result in my staying caged overnight!

6. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    We have recently established a calendaring system for my training regimen and service schedule. It's been a little challenging find the right application and making it work. Reminders are good, as are lists to check off. The one that @akcouple2000 discusses might work for me! I shall propose it to my Keyholder. Thank you!

PrincessK likes this.
  7. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    In the past we used this app but quickly my KH disliked it, One more app,One more thing to register for and fill out and checkup on.
    My Kh is not interested in Technology or apps yet were still very young she just finds them distracting.

Funny thing is you dare not distract her from a bubble witch tournament

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice