Choosing chastity device for a newby.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jackie999, Dec 15, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. jackie999

jackie999 New member

Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    Hi, I'm gladly about to get my first chastity device. My girlfriend has already chosen the one she likes.
    Unfortunately, it does not comes with multiple base rings: I have to choose one between 5 sizes, and ask for an extra spare ring later, paying for it (so it's better for me to get a fitting size soon!)

Now, I found plenty of writnings about choosing the right ring, how it should fit tight and stuff.
    What i can't understand is if it should fit tight when I'm soft or when I'm hard. I see that when hard, only the biggest size would fit, but when completely soft I could wear also the smallest one. As I don't want the device to fall off when I'm soft, I'd take a small-medium size, but i'm still concerned about it chocking the blood flow in my cock and balls when I will have erections. Maybe I just shouldn't be concerned..

Veterans, help me please! :)

2. permanentslave

Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    All measurements should be taken when you are the most soft / flaccid. The length of the penis cage itself should be .25" shorter then when you are flaccid.

The whole purpose of a chastity device is to not allow erections nor be able to be easily removed if at all. Comfort is optional and comes later with patients by slowly increasing locking time.

Best of luck.

3. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    As MsSonia says all measurements should be taken while flaccid. leaving to much room to grow makes it WAY to uncomfortable if you start to get an erection. tend to lean toward the smaller than bigger.

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    If you want a cheap way to figure your size, hardware store should sell brass or steel rings, try out a few and narrow down your search. You should just be able to get a finger in there barely from the top.

You will know if it's too tight cause it will be way uncomfortable. When you order a second ring order a size smaller, your body will adjust eventually and the first ring will be too big.

Good luck.

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    It is better to get a CB6000 or any device with multiple rings. Problem is that you start off with a larger ring and then as you adjust you go lower and lower. You can end up spending more if you keep buying more rings. The ring should fit snugly around your scrotum and penis with just enough room to slip a finger tip under it. You want it tight enough to not pop out of it but not too tight that it cuts off circulation. It will get tighter when you get erect so you shouldn't get erect when locked up. Your body will learn that too after awhile. It took me a good 3 months before I could wear my CB6000 24/7 and went through 3 ring sizes before finding the best.

It may sound counter intuitive but a smaller ring is more comfortable than a larger ring. A larger ring will move around a lot and cause chaffing. A smaller ring will stay in place and not rub you raw. When I bought single ring devices I never got the ring size right and had to order different sizes. Seems that even if they are the same size, not all rings fit the same due to shape or construction of the device. My concern for you is that when people buy a device with only one ring size they tend to settle rather than risk buying another ring which may not fit well either. Then they are uncomfortable and give up on chastity. Having the extra rings helped a lot and on some days I would wear the larger ring during the day and a smaller one at night. If my skin got sore I was able to slip into a larger ring for comfort. Now after 4 years, I have one ring size and stick with it. At first it felt too tight but now I slip into it in a few seconds. Good luck and enjoy.

6. chastity_longterm

chastity_longterm Long term member

Worker
    Indonesia
    Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    for beginner you better chose cb6000k or holytrainer on ali express(cheap one)...they have multiple ring to chose..
    but if im..i prefer holy trainer..its very comfortable(cause i already try cb6000)...but not to secure one...i easly slip of the cage..

7. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    DHgate has a Holy Trainer with 4 ring sizes for $19.99 USD. a friend got one and now wears it 24/7 and has for at least 1 month. No issues.

8. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    Holytrainer is a good place to start . When I first got mine I wore it most days for about 8 weeks, gave it a rest for nearly 2 years and whilst it is still comfortable I can't wear it at night as I keep slipping out even with the 36mm ring . I'm now using an eBay metal tube with a little more success at night

9. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    I agree with @pipercub - there are some super cheap cages on DHGate. The 'Holy Trainer' with 4 rings both in standard and short cage for sale on there has got to be worth a try just as a sizing aid. Even some of the metal cages on DHGate have additional rings at low prices (typically 12 quid) which is way better than it used to be - I once paid over 50 quid for a second ring for a not-very-good cage when we first got into this in 2008.

BTW - as for the flaccid length thing, I reckon you need to take account of flaccid girth to get a total flaccid volume. Even though my current cage is longer than my flaccid length the tube is smaller in girth than my flaccid girth and so the tube is always fully occupied to the point the bars at the end leave significant marks in the head of my penis. So I reckon a few low-cost cages are the best way to get a handle on what you need.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice