Choosing between Jailbird and Looker 01

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Gadlo, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    Hey guys,

I'm actually thinking about ordering my first custom cage and actually I'm thinking of two models but I can't decide...

First is Mature Metal Jail Bird. I love the design and haven't heard anything bad about it. But I'm from europe which may make things more complicated with taxes, customs and costs for shipping back and forth when the fit isn't that good on the first try.
    The second is steelworxx Looker 01. I like the design, too. But I'm a little bit concerned about the small hole in the front. It seems very small and I don't want to use the urethra tube.
    But otherwise shipping and customs is no problem at all.

Is there anyone who made experiences with both models?

2. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    Hi @Gadlo,

As it happens, the first custom device I ordered was a Looker 01 with a removable insert. The dimensions were cage diameter 34 mm, base ring diameter 46 mm, and length 70 mm.

My Wife had a strong negative reaction to the insert, so we decided to get a JailBird instead. The inner cage diameter I got was 1-1/8” and the length was 1-3/4”. I bought a few sizes of single and double base rings but the one I’ve ended up in is the 1-3/4” oval double ring with a 3/8” gap.

The albums below show some side by side comparisons. You can see that I somehow got the cage diameter way too big on the Looker. The JB fits like a glove, and if the Looker were similarly sized it would be as unobtrusive as the JB. There is definitely a difference in the angle of the cage though—the Looker pushes out a little more forward.

As far as comfort, the Looker seemed like it would have been good for long term wear, but I never really got to try it. I liked the sensation of the insert, but I don’t know how long I could have kept it in. The JB is definitely wearable 24/7/365, if that’s what you’re after.

Hope this helps you with your decision. I think you can’t go wrong either way.

3. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    Just contact them and ask for a short insert (20mm lengh with 8 mm diameter and a 6mm bore).
    This will guide your glans and the urethral opening to the right position.

4. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    You cannot go wrong dealing with mature metal. I promise you that they will not abandon you after the sale. Great people

5. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    I heard that very often but because I'm located in Europe I chose the London Tower by Red Chili. It arrived yesterday and it is also a great device. For now I am very satisfied with it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice