Choosing a suitable chastity device (HolyTrainer)

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by Arandus, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Arandus

Arandus New member

Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    Hello,

maybe somebody can help me to get a suitable chastity device. I only have very little experience with chastity. I only had one cheap (and very bad) device some years ago. But all that could go wrong went wrong. It was just the tip of the iceberg when the chastity device broke after only a short time. Since then, we have not tried chastity again. But chastity and FLR remained a subject I was thinking about until today. My girlfriend and I decided to try chastity again, but with a proper chastity device.

First I was thinking about the Bon4. But I have read several times about it's sharp edges and some other problems of this device. Now I am thinking about the new HolyTrainer V3. But I am not sure which model I should choose. And I am not sure about the specifications of the different models too.

First, I measured my penis. If I measure it with a ruler from my belly to it's tip (while flaccid), it's about 100mm long. If I measure the circumference of my penis and my scrotum with a solid string, it's 140-155mm (147,5mm in average). That would be 45-48mm in diameter (46,5mm in average). If I measure only the circumference of my penis, its 100-115mm. That would be 32-37mm in diameter (34,5mm in average). It depends on how thight I tie the string. Should I choose the standard or the maxi model? And should I choose the Ø 45mm or Ø 50mm ring size?

The inside of the tube of the standard model is 55mm long and the inside of the tube of the maxi model is 65mm long. But this is not the length of the whole chastity device. With the ring it should be much more. But unfortunately there are no more specifications on the website of the Holytrainer. If I look at the photos of the models and then use a ruler and the "rule of three", the standard model seems to be circa 95mm and the maxi model 106mm long.

What should I do? Which model would fit proberly? Or should I use a completely different chastity device?

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards
    Arandus from Germany

Jimwilly123 and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    @Arandus all these numbers and measurements mean little to me. Why do you only mention plastic devices ?? The metal cages that the Chinese produce are so inexpensive that you could try different size cages without braking the bank. Once you find one that fits you, then you will know your size and if you are serious about chastity, you can buy a more expensive cage , in the knowledge that it should fit you.

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. Deleted member 53138

Hi, I am currently using a CB3000 and it is really pretty. I have the transparent pink one. It comes with lots of different sized rings and different lengths of rods, you can make lots of adjusting. Unlike the Holy Trainer, so I have been told, you can't escape from it. Eventually I will be buying a smaller metal cage, but as a entry level device I think it's great. I have been wearing mine 24/7 for over a week now and it's quite discreet.

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    I agree with both @Mistress B and @rebeccacd404, you can purchase inexpensive cages online in different sizes to find what's best for you. The cage I presently wear and the one wore before this one were both less than $40 Canadian. And they are both very comfortable. I do own a Cbx6000 that helped me find the right size ring and spacing for me. This helps but you can also follow the guide on different web sights with regard to measuring for a cage. This will get you very close. It's like trying on a new pair of shoes their all about the same but a little different than you find that perfect fit. Do your home work first on the measuring. Good Luck , I'm looking forward to hear how you made out.

5. Arandus

Arandus New member

Local Time:
    When I wrote about the Bon4, I meant not only the plastic one. There is a steel Bon4 too. And yes, I could buy as many cages as possible until one would fit. But I have not much money. Until recently, I was a student. Most of the money I've earned so far has gone into a new apartment. I really want a good chastity device, even if it is expensive. But I can't throw money around. I must therefore find a compromise. Do you have a link to one of this "chinese chastity devices" you wrote about? That would be great. :)

6. Arandus

Arandus New member

Local Time:
    Maybe I really can't avoid trying out several cheap devices first to determine the right size. ;)

Mash2214 likes this.
  7. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    have a look at:
    https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/chastity-devices/c018022029.html
    or
    https://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-chastity-device.html
    and there are several others, but from these two I bought already several devices and the purchase experience was always good for me so far.
    (I have many cages, mostly wear one steel or my genuine HolyTrainer when travelling, but the others are for play, look at it like changing clothes or shoes for the occasion...;))

but please keep in mind that the standard shipping from these two may take several weeks...

good luck

Felix

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    For both hygiene and comfort a steel device usually wins over plastic.
    Steel ones also don't break like plastic ones do, and some can be gently bent a few millimetres for minor adjustment.

from your measurements, you want the 45mm base ring, with a 35mm diameter tube. The 50mm base ring would be much too loose.
    Also go for the shorter tube, the internal length should be less than your flaccid length, otherwise you'll have more problems with nocturnal erections.
    (being physically smaller it's also more comfortable inside your clothes, and most men always buy their initial devices far too long. (is it an ego thing?))

I'd suggest getting something with a locking post and spacers to start with, then you'll also be able to adjust the gap between the rings, which can be the most difficult measurement to get right if you don't have much experience with devices.
    From this picture [just using a plastic device to illustrate the construction] you can see how the different size spacers [the white washers] can be put either between the rings, or outside under the lock, so changing the ring gap.
    http://www.chastity-uk.co.uk/gallerytubes/cb2000.jpg

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    How you feel about it maight be quite another matter but the point is that these days the chineses are making and copying devices in both metal and plastic that are far cheaper than originals or ones produced elsewhere. So as Mistress B pointed out try some of these and try to find a keeper or at least learn a little about what may or may not suit ...before you spend any serious money on something untried that you want to wear long term.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice