Choices Choices Choices (selecting the best crotch band)

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by rubberbound, Apr 21, 2012.

1. rubberbound

rubberbound Chastity LOVER!

Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    I am setting out on the journey to buy my first 'proper' chastity belt.

I have a huge amount of questions, but one of the first is what type of crotch band should I get?

I don't want to be disabled by the chastity belt and the more comfortable it is the better, but it must be secure.

My brain tells me to go with the active metal wire crotch band (as most people on here seem to have) so that it is as comfortable as possible, but I much prefer the look of the 'continuous' crotch band, and I really want the ability to add and remove an anal plug/dildo and lock it in place without necessarily having to remove the belt before insertion.

Is there anybody there that has an opinion? I have read about using the wire type on the toilet, but what are the experiences having a poo whilst wearing a continuous crotch band?

Is it more/less uncomfortable wearing a continuous band? Are there any advantages or disadvantages?

Cheers! RubberBound

MadameJs_boo and ChastinRubber like this.
  2. cbeltguy

cbeltguy Full Belt Wearer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    I've had both the "thong style" single cable and the continuous band with the rear hole. I prefer the continuous band, but it's not a big deal either way. Heck, I have another belt, my 3rd, on order and it's a carrara with the single cable that all his belts have

ChastinRubber likes this.
  3. rubberbound

rubberbound Chastity LOVER!

Local Time:
    Hi cbeltguy,

Thanks for your reply! I would prefer to get a continuous band, I was curious to find out if it is more or less restrictive/comfortable than the thong? I'm guessing more restrictive, but i'd be willing to loose just some flexibility to gain the rear entry... What do you think?

RB

4. cbeltguy

cbeltguy Full Belt Wearer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would say the continuous band is "slightly" more restrictive, but it's actually quite comfortable. I have no problems excersizing at the gym with either of the belts. Though in terms of receiving anal sex, I have been able to be fucked while wearing the thong style (he just pulled the cable to the side). Never tried it with the continuous band style.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  5. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    I don't own a full belt (yet), so I can't speak from experience.

But I've read a lot of information and most seem to say the cable/thong type IS considerably more comfortable, especially when sitting.

I'm sure others who own full belts will respond.

6. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    Full-Fledged Steel Chastity belts, despite their weight, once adjusted, properly fitted and shaped perfectly to the contours of the wearer's body for a snug fit, they are EXTREMELY comfortable, as the wight is evenly being distributed over a very large area. Unlike Chastity "devices", full chastity belts have little to no pressure points, depending the model. Even more comfortable and secure with full-fledged chastity belts that have a a jockstrap cup mounted on the crotch plate encasing the whole genital area. You can safely sit without squishing your sensitive parts.

As for being disabled... keep in mind that being confined in a full-fledged chastity belt, some movement will be restricted.

A Butt Plug Shield can easily be mounted on the Continuous crotch plate to secure a Butt Plug.

As I'm typing these lines, I'm currently locked in this very affordable full-fledged belt: T-3 full waisband Male stainless steel chastity belt with anal slot and urethral plug with both it's supplied plugs. The plugs can be replaced with other plugs or worn with either or no plugs.

It's supplied plug (currently wearing) is of the Dildo Bolt type. 5" long (4" insertable), heavy solid steel. At the lower end of the dildo is a stainless steel ring screw which fits onto the bottom bolt. The dildo slides along the bolt so that it adapt to the movement and bending of the body. During movements (walking, bending) I can feel the dildo steel screw sliding along the steel rail of the Anal Plate as it adapts to the body. Let me tell you that at times it's near orgasmic.

For less intrusive feel, I can wear a nJoy Large plug or my 4" Medium Steel Rattler Bull Plug (not attached on the steel plate, just over it)

Then the rear opening has to be aligned up (within 3cm) to avoid any lengthy cleanups. Both plug slots on the belt's crotch plate must be snug enough firmly anchor the front and butt plugs deep inside,

MadameJs_boo and ChastinRubber like this.
  7. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Have you looked at the "Ergo" crotch band option from Neosteel?

It looks like it's somewhere in between the two.

8. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    Yes, the crotch plate of my belt is very similar to the Ergo Rear module from Neosteel. It has an oval opening over the anus area that can accomodate an Anal Shield over it to secure a Butt Plug. (currently wearing it buttplugged).

Hoever, I don't like the flat shield belts from Neosteel that force the encased penis beteen the legs. Not only they are uncomfortable but one must sit like a woman to pee.

I prefer the protruding penis tube type of my belt (with an integrated hollow Urethral Plug) as my penis is comfortably encased in a more naturnal curve and that it allows to pee standing up with minimum spill.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  9. ChastinRubber

ChastinRubber Member

Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    Which type of belt do you collect finally? Many years passed by, I'm very curious about your choice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice