Chinese Y Shaped Chastity Device DHgate

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Her Dividend, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    https://www.dhgate.com/product/newe...9.html#hp1806_recm-13-5|null:2001:r1110293615

^^^ I purchased this device and we pulled it out of the box yesterday and gave it a go.

I liked its curved shape and its steel front. I seemed like a low maintenance belt. All you need to adjust the sizing is a screw driver. Also, a small wrench for the screws came with the delivery. Upon ordering I gave the seller my waist size and after about 3.5 weeks the belt was delivered.

On taking the belt out of the box, either be design or luck, it was pre-fitted to me. All we had to do was tighten the screws and add three screws to the main plate. (Five minutes of work.)

Once prepped I put the belt on. It's fit was secure and comfortable (mostly.)

Aesthetically, the Y-shaped-belt stands out for its polished steel look; the steel tube and plate are fortress like.

Once on, there is no messing around below the waist. It goes on simply and easily, and it's in-escape-ability factor is high. There's no real way to pull one's penis out and play with it.

Overall: affordable price, speedy delivery, solid steel construction, and secure.

MissyB and sissy_connie like this.
  2. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    It is great that there are all sorts of new designs coming from China. The design in interesting but very hard to visualize from the website. Perhaps you could share some pics of the device. Also I would be curious as to how you measured yourself...and whether the final measurement you ordered compared with your normal male waist size.

Spike6411 and MissyB like this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I have similar questions as @sissy_connie. The waist measurement for similar items is what concerns me the most. Also, how hygienic is it? Messy to go to the bathroom? If I got a belt, I'd prefer to wear it extended periods if possible. Thanks for sharing and good luck.

4. Her Dividend

Local Time:
  5. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
  6. Her Dividend

Local Time:
    This is a picture from BDSMLR. It is not me.

As for hygiene. Pooping is not a problem, and peeing would go out the holes in the penis chamber.

There is also a separate key to open a small steel plate at the base of the penis chamber. In theory a sub could be given this key to pee to avoid leaving any wetness in the chamber.

As you can see in the picture, the waist has one adjustment where the waistband fits into the front steel plate. In my case, the waistband inserts all the way in such that no holes are showing. In the photo, three holes on each side are in view.

The waistband can also be adjusted in the back with screws.

Having no prior experience here, I was very pessimistic the belt would fit, but it fit right off. Once on there is no cock access at all. Applying a vibrator to the chamber offers little stimulation as the steel is unyielding.

Aesthetically, I thought the belt looked better when I had a shirt on. Then you just see the eye-catching steel chamber and not the upper plate and waist band.

Spike6411 and sissy_connie like this.
  7. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    And ...do you remember how the size of the ordered belt compares with your normal waist?

8. JamesAll10

JamesAll10 Long term member

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    I own one. You will need to adjust size when you get it for the perfect fit. Not a big deal. Secondly, if you go to harbor freight and get a roll of their heat shrink tubing and do away with the rubber gasket, it’s so much better.

cogman likes this.
  9. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    I have the version of that with chains rather than wires and I've written about it here https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...e-belt-initial-impressions.27369/#post-276533. It took a lot of adjustment and lengthening of the chains but it's easy to modify. Mine has a lug inside the glans cover to which I can attach my PA ring to prevent pull-out. The supplier said that parts are available if, for instance, you need to change belt size, so I'm thinking of getting another d-ring for the centre back and making up another chain to keep a plug in place.

10. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    I am wearing that one right now, slightly modified though...rather than have the two butt straps I have a single one that goes up my crack as you can see the two straps through pants. I had to make the strap thicker so it can be quite tight and secure...But I agree it is a LOT more secure than my custom looker 2 that I can shake reasonably easy to a shit orgasm.

That said here is the bad news. I have had that belt for over a year and I am now on my second one. Eventually the steel belt will fatigue and break. I am going to shortly message the seller to see if i can buy just the belt without the other part.

Also the barrel locks are crap and you will find that almost any barrel key will unlock the belt :( :( :( also the belt eventually wears through the barrel and it will suddenly fall off you after a month or so if you wear it 24/7.

Fear not however, there are high quality ones that fit exactly into the belt with part number 2615-KA0050 on amazon that fit exactly, have a high quality brass barrel that wont wear through and the keys have over 300 combinations. I have not had one break yet.

It needs to be tight so you cant get it over your hips, and it takes a fair bit of getting used to but be patient it does get better, I have had this one on constantly for a week now after I was swapped from my looker 2 for a unauthorized crap orgasm after we had a fight :( my arse paid for it though with the paddle...I have promised not to do it again but a week later I am still in this full belt...

If you read a story I wrote in the library, the full belt I talk about is exactly this one.

Her Dividend and Charles3451 like this.
  11. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    While I bought my new one a while ago, I have only just started wearing it. I had already bought the new locks for the belt but hadn't installed them yet in this one. Mistress asked me to put the full belt on after some infraction in my looker 2 a month ago. Anyway here are some pictures of the lock change out, as I am back in my looker 2 until I fix this up..

This first picture is the post partially already worn through after about 3-4 weeks of continuous wearing, you can also see the corrosion on the cheap metal of the lock. That barrel is not long of this world.lol post worn through.jpg

Here is a picture of the new lock, you can clearly see the solid brass barrel...and it fits exactly into the hole

new lock.jpg

And from the outside you cant really tell the difference outside.jpg

Except the new locks are numbered and the keys are actually real and the left key wont open the other side!!, nor will any other key except the correct one. It is still majorly important though when the belt is removed for cleaning you also give the locks a lub. The same is true for the hatch lock. which also will corrode if left alone.

Hope this helps you build a better mousetrap. lol.

Her Dividend likes this.
  12. Her Dividend

Local Time:
    Very interesting feedback. Thanks for the barrel lock upgrade suggestion. The curved shape of the penis tube puts pressure on my bits, so this belt is not something I can wear outside or walk around in. My anatomy just doesn't line up with it. But its secure and the penis chamber is ultra sexy.

13. Her Dividend

Local Time:
    How do you remove and replace the barrel locks? What tools do you need. Does the barrel just screw in - out - what tool do you use?

14. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    #14 cogman, Dec 29, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
    Lucky Mistress still has me in looker 2 for the minute, so I can post these still

Here you see the finished brass studs in the belt

IMG_2735.jpg

The center crack strap, I change the PVC every so often as it can get a bit yucky looking but its necessary because the cable is way to harsh on your coccyx bone

IMG_2736.jpg

Then I used silicon self fusing tape to hold the rubber belt in place

IMG_2737.jpg

Tools needed, just a philips head screw driver...the tricky bit is the tube spanner to get into the barrel locks. The size is 14mm, and this brand below just fits in, a 14mm socket will not fit, it has to be a tube spanner, these cost me AUD $20. Also note that the screws that come with the new locks will not fit the 14mm spanner, you need to use the OLD nuts which go on the new barrel no problem. I also had to file the holes just a bit on this belt for some reason (didint on my first one), but its only a tiny bit.

IMG_2738.jpg

I have managed to wear this belt continuously for months on end, but mistress prefers the looker 2 aesthetically, however she also knows I can get to a ruined orgasm in the looker 2, hence why I end up back in it. If you read my story int he library she really has used the front hatch to put an electrode and use a remote control to zap me while i am giving her a massage. Much to her delight lol Oh and recently I have been caught leaving the toilet seat up, which is also grounds to go back into the big belt, because of the obvious need to sit to pee

But wearing it continuously is a challenge, and it becomes quite a routine to keep clean and lubricated, as compared to the looker 2 which really never needs to come off at all.It is HEAPS better to sleep in than the looker 2. I work in a DIY store and am on my feet most of the day and i know its there but its not too bad. I also ride a push bike to work every day, (admittedly it has electric help), its a bit of a pain on the bike seat so i tend to sit with my arse cheek on the seat lol...

Her Dividend likes this.
  15. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    This is a really interesting thread. A week or so ago my wife went out for the evening and I asked if I could put my belt on (similar type to as above). Well, she didn’t get back ‘till after midnight and then promptly asked (announced) that I didn’t need to take it off to sleep in? Other than the ‘hug’ feeling of it all night (which I find very pleasant) it was amazingly comfortable to sleep in! As the tube is well sized, smooth and long it allows the morning ‘stretch’ to go unrestrained.
    I’m now looking for one with out the wide back strap which may be more suitable for longer wear. Going for a ‘number 2’ is impossible with out a shower immediately after! :eek:
    Interesting point that the twin cables can be seen through trousers... they looked better than the single ‘thong’ style!
    66133BA3-3B0E-4BC6-B082-87BE6F1266F6.jpeg
    With the above, I like the all-covering front. The smooth shape feels really good to touch and feel.
    The only real down side is: I’m reasonably well shaped around the waist at 33” but I do find the band has to tight so it can’t be wiggled down over my hips. After 12hrs it can get a little sore.

sissy_connie likes this.
  16. Her Dividend

Local Time:
    What tool did you use to put in the new barrel locks?

Here are the steps I see. Please advise if and comment.

(1) Order new barrel locks.

(2) Unscrew all screws in the main steel plate.

(3) Use 14mm tube spammer to remove existing barrel locks.

(4) Screw in new barrel locks using (what tool?) that fit back into the steel plate.

(5) Screw the plates of the main belt back together.

cogman likes this.
  17. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    That is basically it.

The barrel locks just push out once you use the tube spanner to undo the nut. Reassembly is just the reverse, just use the old nuts from the original barrel locks when fitting the new ones. As I said for some reason the new belt had ever so slightly smaller holes for the barrel locks and I had to slightly file them a bit larger so they would push in so they could then be done up properly. You can force them in but I am not sure if they needed to be replaced again if you would be able to remove them.

Mistress HATED being able to see the bum straps though my pants, so I had to go to the crack strap. Also there is a LOT less give in the crack strap because its not resting on on the soft fat of your bum, hence the belt is even more secure with the crack strap.

For some practicals:

Number 2 is quite easy once you work out the routine. While the belt is very tight it still has enough movement that you can wiggle it down such that is very tight and uncomfortable but it gives you enough slack int he strap to pull it tot he side with one hand while doing the business. It doesn't even touch the strap on the way out, But its much better if you can use a for example when in public a disabled persons toilet which has a sink, wet some toilet paper and clean your self before allowing the strap to return to where ti is comfortable. At home its no problem. I can see with that other belt you couldn't pull the strap to the side, although I like the chamber for the cock. Continuous wearing is a must for me. The first few days are very uncomfortable, but I guess its like a horse bridal you get used to it. After a week it settles down quite a lot.

Cleaning I actually have a nozzle that attached to the shower hose that is meant to be a anal cleaner, while for strap on play (which is also still possible using the same method as above) I use a bulb rather than this thing it makes an excellent cleaner as you can poke the cleaner under the plate and direct the jet down the tube and really flush it out. Also at first Ill remove the front hatch and clean, lube with silicon lube and put some anti fungal cream in there every 3-4 days or so, but for some reason the longer you wear it the less this seems necessary, its possible to stimulate yourself with the hatch open so I have a kitchen box timer that is timed so that I have a 5 minute window to get it done before I have to leave for work. While Mistress insists on me leaving the door open to the shower (and will poke her head in to make sure i am not playing with anything i shouldn't) if i am free to have a wash, she isn't really interested in the maintenance aspects of the belt, so there is some self discipline there. She does have a hatch key on her keyring if she wants to use the hatch for other purposes.

Last time I mentioned the maintenance issues to Mistress, her reply was "Do you think I should be worried about that?"

I guess I made my bed and now I lie in it.

Love your profile pic Anonoman :)

hardbodysub likes this.
  18. Anonoman

Local Time:
    Thanks; I its one of the most erotic photos I’ve seen. Not OTT and every aspect of it works for me... :love::rolleyes:
    I really should change it to something more boring! :confused:

19. Anonoman

Local Time:
    Probably not of great interest to anybody but I’ve just modified the Chinese belt as shown in a post above. I took the ‘bottom strap’ off and replaced it with a length of small steel chain run through a piece of PVC pipe. It’s about 10mm outside diameter. Got the length spot on such that the front but can’t be pulled away from the body. It’s really comfortable! I suspect it’s also now possible to have a ‘number 2A’ with out needing a shower immediately after! :eek: Defiantly feels possible to wear it for 24hrs solid. My previously was 12hrs.

The down side is, it’s possible too comfortable! I now realise I liked the feel of the wide band and the extra rigidity the whole belt had. It felt more unyielding and like a CHASTITY belt! :confused:

hardbodysub likes this.
  20. Her Dividend

Local Time:
    One of the barrel locks has already failed. Tools needed for repair take 5 weeks to obtain. Going to see if its possible to insert replacement barrel locks.

21. Her Dividend

Local Time:
    Did you use a round, steel hand file? How long did it take. The new Barrel locks don't quite fit as you described, so I, too, need to file and make the holes bigger.

22. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    i like the "all covering front" too....makes for a very femme appearance :)

23. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Sounds great, but I don't understand how a rigid piece of pvc pipe can be more comfortable than a flexible strap. Or is the "strap" not flexible? I would think that a coated cable would be the most comfortable, while still keeping everything snug so you can't pull out.

24. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Sometimes its difficult to follow all these modifications and comparisons without hands on examine. But thanks for all the suggestions and updates. I've been looking to get one myself, so this helps.

25. Anonoman

Local Time:
    @hardbodysub
    The original strap was reasonably comfortable but the silicone edging kept coming off and, when I sat on it, it would push the whole belt forward. The PVC hose is completely flexible but sealing the ends isn’t easy around the chain.
    I’ll upload some photos if I get a chance....

MissyB likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice