Chinese wire-type belt

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Unremarkable Jamie, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Unremarkable Jamie

Unremarkable Jamie Active member

Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    I thought I'd do a little update on my Chinese wire-type belt. I've been pursuing a chastity device for 15 or more years, and all the ball-trap devices I've tried (CB2000, CB6000, Holy Trainer, Vice) end up crushing my balls. The Vice has a lot of adjustments, and is something I can wear for 2 or 3 hours, but actually doing things in life with it on is a complete non-starter.

I decided to try the wire-type device. I've always been skeptical of stories where someone puts on a device and it just works for them, but here I am.

I got it Wednesday, adjusted it as best I could figure out, and put it on. The effect was instant - I didn't put lube in the tube, but my rather diminutive member fit in the tube, no problem. It was secure and reasonably comfortable. I gave the keys to my wife and she gave me one as an emergency key. That was about 7 in the evening.

I wore it overnight. That was HUGE - I've never been able to do that before. It felt great knowing I had no access there, and unlike the times I've tried to sleep in a ball-trap device, I didn't have the keys on my night-table to unlock at 2am when things became uncomfortable. Which they mostly didn't, other than the occasional night-time wood.

I wore it out for errands and until early afternoon when I had a work committment - 18 hours and no particular discomfort. And some rollicking time in bed in the morning.

Before I took it off, I did a bathroom test, and noticed that it was easy to pull the cage to one side, and probably get my member out - don't think I'd be able to get it back in though, so the cheat would be obvious. When I put it back on Thursday afternoon around 5, I made some more adjustments (making the "rise" in the back shorter), and added some padding in front where the lock goes. I've been wearing it for 48 hours going now, with another satisfying "roll in the hay" yesterday and it continues to be comfortable, functional, and secure.

The only thing that was occasionally uncomfortable and become unbearable this morning was the pressure on my perineum where the rear wire meets the cage. I took some old toweling and made a pad that slips under the wire, and it's now totally comfortable. Not gonna lie - it feels a little like wearing a diaper, but it's really comfortable. After a quick hygiene & irritation check this evening, there seems no reason not to Continue wearing it for the foreseeable future.

I think the long term solution to the padding issue is to sew some Neoprene covers for the three places where the wires meet - belly button, perineum, and lower. That may be tomorrow's project.

The only complaint I have now is that the tube and the cage are both about 30% longer than they need to be. I'm wondering if I could get a metal fabricator to customize them for me.

Anyway, I wanted to leave a fuller description of my experience with this belt since I haven't seen a complete review and they seem less talked about here.

The belt I bought appears to be identical to the one described in this post: eBay Chinese wire type belt review.

rwpLocked likes this.
  2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    Electrical tape helps with some of those connections. You can even get a pink roll at Home Depot.

3. Unremarkable Jamie

Local Time:
    That looks like a great design. can you say more about where you got it?

4. Slanador

Slanador Member

Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    How good are those "printed" belts in terms of comfort, security and cleaning? I assume you've been wearing it for some time now?

5. Unremarkable Jamie

Local Time:
    Thought I'd do a little update. The theory was that I'd wear the belt on weekends, but last weekend the waistbands were so uncomfortable that I asked my wife to unlock it. I was pretty disappointed, but the stinging/itching was really unbearable. Yesterday she asked when I was going to try the belt again - shocker for me since she's always been very very passively involved, to the extent that we have conversations about "what is the minimum involvement that will work for you?" So I've adjusted the waistband and it's now wearable, and I've been wearing it for almost 24 hours, including sleeping in it.

In terms of security, the belt itself is definitely not coming off - it will never fit over my hips. In terms of getting the penis out of the tube, I could probably do that, but I probably couldn't get it back in again; hard to say, I haven't tried; I sorta don't want to know. I mean, I'd love it if I tried and failed, but it would definitely bust the whole experience if I tried and succeeded.

I really need to either find someone to modify this device in 4 ways, or find a similar design that I can get custom built. The modifications I need are 1) Make the cage 1/2 or 2/3 the length it is now. It's WAAAYYY too big. 2) Make the cage a bit narrower on the open (against the body) side. Right now it's more of a 1/2 egg shape. I need it to be like 2/3 or 3/4 egg shaped, so the balls would need to be tucked in when the cage is put on. Otherwise it chafes the insides of my thighs, where my legs meet my trunk. 3) The tube needs to be 3/4 or 1/2 its current length. 4) the opening of the tube right now is flush with the back opening of the cage. I need it to stick out 1/4 or 1/2 inch from the plane of that opening to make pullout more difficult.

Any thoughts on where/how to do that? Or what other devices to buy? I've found searching for this kind of "wire belt" to be difficult in the forum, so if anyone has any keywords or links, I'd really appreciate it.

Right now I'm in this until Wednesday AM unless it becomes excruciating.

Jamie

6. Slanador

Slanador Member

Local Time:
  7. Slanador

Slanador Member

Local Time:
  8. Unremarkable Jamie

Local Time:
    Thanks for all these - for me, it looks like between My-Steel, FancySteel, and Behind Barz, with Behind Barz being the most expensive but also the one people seem to rave about the most. I think it's that magic about which one is going to work on my body, and there's no way to tell without trying. Since that could get expensive, I'm hoping to get it right on the first try.

hardbodysub likes this.
  9. art4bux

art4bux Active member

carpenter, machinist, welder
    new york city
    Local Time:
    #9 art4bux, Feb 11, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2022
    I've been looking at the Chinese openwork cages with the penis tube inside the cage. Only thing that i really dislike is the single cable running over the anus. Skeeves me out and also makes asshole inaccessible.
    So what I'm looking for is the same style of cage as this one https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000029907324.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.58432e0eRNi7e0 without the plug, and with two cables running up to waist cable over hipbones, a la jockstrap.

Split rings going through loops at the end of the cables ? Think I'd want to use vinyl coated cable under the silicone tubing, or some sort of tool dip.

Any other ideas ?

10. Unremarkable Jamie

Local Time:
    I think if you look around on e-bay you'll find some of the split cable styles. Also FWIW I've used the cable over the anus. For the short-to-medium term use that this belt worked for (3-4 days max), it was no problem pulling the cable out of the way. Once the belt was off, I could wash the cable (which was really pretty clean given that I cleaned if after each use). I'm looking for something longer term so I'm shopping for a BehindBarz.

Good luck.

11. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have had massive success with these Chinese belts, if you want two cables there are already two cables in the silicone case that goes over the anus, just buy some smaller ID silicone and have them separate, a small piece of bigger ID then will cover the join and add comfort....

Like any belt there will always be adjustments to make, once you get used to it you can almost predict when the waist band may chaff and make a minor adjustment before it happens, that will make more sense as you use the belt more.....

Regards the toilet issue I guess I am very lucky I go once a day first thing in the morning, a good clean up then in the shower and no issues at all, no matter what the belt and I have tried many over the years its always a good idea if possible to come out once a week and just check things over, that said I have gone much much longer, again I'm lucky my wife not only enjoys it she insists on it so a quick clean and back in after a weekly supervised removal....

The one pictured is the one I have had the most success with, the wife likes it very much as it stops me touching anything including the balls when she is out with her lover, I bought a Behind Barz about 12/14 months back but apart from trying it on it is in a box in the wardrobe, I have no doubt it will be a good belt once broken in but we are working on the principle that its not broken so we are not looking to fix it.... HTB1WYmEbeH2gK0jSZJnq6yT1FXae.jpeg

The only other belt I have ever been able to wear straight out of the box was the Fetish-Felix CS500A that has to be the most under rated belt on the market although very much copied and not only copied but also used by companies as their base to which they add their own slant and additions....I recently bought the CS100 and have made my own hybrid style belt from it, luckily in my day job I work with 3 engineers who are kink friendly I have the Belt section and the tube but have managed to use it with a Neosteel style lock rather than the big square block it comes with, so far I am having much success without a cable through and over the anus but I am thinking of adding one anyway, I sort of like the inconvenience of the toilet through it especially when the wife is out, it is sort of like an extra inconvenience and so in turn extra control from afar....Anyway my 2 pence worth hope my ramblings help someone....

hardbodysub likes this.
  12. Guas

Guas Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Although an old post, do you have any updates?
    Were you able to use this belt for prolonged periods of time?

13. Unremarkable Jamie

Local Time:
    Definitely reviving an old thread here, but the short answer is that the original Chinese wire device has a cage that is too wide. the replacement with a narrower cage has a tube that is too long and impossible to maintain hygiene in. So I'm working on getting my Behind Barz to be secure and comfortable,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice