Chinese TOP 3 Cages that worth a try !

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Sissy-Jessy, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Sissy-Jessy

Sissy-Jessy Active member

Quebec
    Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    Testing a lot of Chastity Cages on Aliexpress, these are the top 3 I like and keep using for extended period of times :

1 - 55$ CAD - Heavy polish metal - fantastic look - discreet under clothes - Nice feeling to wear - rating *****
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...32786423624.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.o3zWb6

2 - 55$ CAD - polish metal - fantastic look - discreet under clothes - so much feelings when you wear it because of the space between front rings - rating *****
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sma...32834054382.html?spm=2114.13010708.0.0.m8OHPQ

3 - 25$ CAD - stainless - looks nice - good feeling - discreet under clothes - rating ****
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201...32727159624.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7tPRuy

Encased and Sieur d'Eon like this.
  2. NotSoMuch

NotSoMuch This chastity is delightfully uncomfortable!

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    The first two look interesting. Won't try one with a catheter again due to irritation.

Anyone here tried these?

3. legphlover

legphlover Pantyhose lover

Poland, Warsaw
    Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    Could you measure weight of each one? Just for curiosity.

3. Had this one, but changed to similar A275. Cage inside diameter was too narrow for me, not possible to resist for longer periods. Space between rings gave some buffer for spare skin. I have never managed to put on the catheter and inside ring.

4. Sissy-Jessy

Quebec
    Local Time:
    Catheter is removable, I removed mine to ;-)

5. Sissy-Jessy

Quebec
    Local Time:
    A is 222g
    B is 218g
    C is 165g

legphlover likes this.
  6. NotSoMuch

NotSoMuch This chastity is delightfully uncomfortable!

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The one I got, I could have removed the steel catheter but the base was sharp like the edge of scissors and no easy way that I could see to blunt this edge. I was worried a good hard hit and I would be practicing chastity due my bits being cut off.

JackStrap likes this.
  7. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    I have #2 and its pretty good comfortable fit the cage style allows a lot more breathing for less irritation and cleanliness and once on its a snug fit oh and the stainless has not rusted altho the longest I wore it was 2 weeks straight time there was still no rust so yeah its a great cage

8. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    I bought #1 AKA a257. BE AWARE! It was full of cemented on clumps of sand from the metal casting process. I cleaned it up and boiled it prior to putting it on my junk.

This model is very heavy. My first attempt to wear this device, found it riding down my shaft and hanging on my testicles due to it's weight. This was not only uncomfortable, but I nearly pulled out the back of it without attempting to, as the weight of it pulled itself off my shaft. After heavy activity outdoors it was not uncommon to find this device had moved from the front of my body to the lowest point below my underwear and settled nearly sideways. Very tight underwear (briefs) were needed.

Due to the movement of the device, I fashioned a belt out of Paracord to hold the device in place. This solves most of the issues with this device (assuming you are OK with a string belt hill-billy tied around your waist).

Wearing this device (with a string belt) yields a unique experience. This device is unyielding. If you touch your manhood, you will only feel the solid metal from the outside, unlike cage devices which allow skin to be touched. I also had difficulty installing this device without a good amount of cocoa butter. Stuffing myself in with that much lube leads to a lot of feeling as you slip around inside it all day. You feel your manhood expanding and contracting inside of the device but if you reach down to touch yourself you get hard shapely metal...

Ooo la la. Very frustrating.

I could just be in need of a better way to install this device.

I enjoy this device for it's own reasons, but I cannot see wearing it daily. Hygiene could become an issue due to lack of breathability. It is essentially a HTv2. Every owner of those devices talks about the smell. I would expect no less from this over time.

There were some sharp edges I had to file down around the air holes. Also the base ring did not align properly with the shaft tube. The first time I put it on, I was concerned that I would not be able to remove it. After I got it apart, I had to drill out the lock hole a little.

Now that I cleaned it, filed it, drilled it, and made a belt for it.... I think it's a great device and i wouldn't trade it for the world. I also wouldn't wear it every day,

For an every day device I would go with the A275. It's small enough to keep everything tucked away, light enough to stay in place without help, and breathable. I don't use the urethral tube, and I even bought a larger base ring (which also needed some work to fit) for night time use.

Hope this helped.

9. Corsetbob

Corsetbob Active member

Electronic Engineer
    UK Northants
    Local Time:
    I have the shorter vertion of #3 , I have epoxy glued the tube into place so it cannot be removed preventing pull out. I did find it necessary to replace the silicone tube with a better grade as the original lost its elasticity after a couple of months and was likely to let go of the metal end piece.

10. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I like the look of the 2nd one too, and also found a link to this one on that page:

4 (if you don't mind me adding to the list)
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...ml?spm=2114.10010108.1000023.7.5887184cLoGm1t

The problem is that I have a question about this device, and can't find any way on their page to ask a question. One of the pictures appears to show an extension of some sort at the bottom of the base ring. It doesn't appear in any of the other pictures, and there's no description for it. Any idea what it is, whether it's really part of the product?

11. Sissy-Jessy

Quebec
    Local Time:
    #11 Sissy-Jessy, Dec 13, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
    I've bought this one, maybe I can help you.
    Quick review : 2 versions exist: plastic one and this new metal model
    I like the plastic one which is pretty similar to the Holy Trainer v3 nano in term of feeling.
    However I personal dislike the metal version: The look is fantastic but the cage is really too heavy.
    Because of the design (similar to v3) it is worn pretty low on on penis and stand on the balls ring.
    Unfortunately because of the weight it's really unconfortable.
    I tried to replace the metal ring with the plastic one from the similar plastic model to remove some weight on the balls but the locking systems are similar but not interchangeable ;-(
    Personally, I don't recommend...
    By the way the extension you see is there only if you select the electro model, it is the place for the ball electric connector. Regular model doesn't have this extension.
    Some pics to show you :
    electrosissy.jpg bird-locked-Male-Chastity-Cage-Device-Belt-Keuschheitsgurtel-holy-trainer-V2-V3.jpg Folder.jpg 8-AeroMetal-W.jpg

sissy_connie likes this.
  12. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Thanks! Funny, the page I was on with the metal product doesn't even mention an electro model, but the picture shows the extension on the bottom. The weight of metal cages hasn't been a problem for me, and I find them generally a lot better for hygiene than plastic, but there are obviously pros and cons. I'll have to check more on the electro model.

13. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    @Sissy-Jessy, I searched the webpages from you links and the one I commented on, but can't find the electro models you mentioned - either the plastic or metal version. Can you post links for them?

14. Sissy-Jessy

Quebec
    Local Time:
    Here is a link on Aliexpress for plastic electromodel :
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ele...69a2749-967e-41ae-86ed-60839ec073af&tpp=1

You can also Have a look on a really similar product.
    I bought the plastic version. Size, feeling is exactly the same as the previous.
    I also prefer the look with a bunch of small holes ;-)
    https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...ml?spm=2114.12010611.8148356.1.586e4f14UCDMi8

HTB1syhJafvsK1RjSspdq6AZepXae.jpg

15. Dasa

Dasa Member

Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    I've been in touch with the vendor about #4 and whether it includes that tab for an electrical conductor. I suspect what has happened is that they used to offer and electric one but sold out, hence the one photo that shows it and no option to order it. I have been trying to verify this, but language is provong to be a barrier.

I certainly don't want one with that tab. I have a similar unit in plastic and the corners of the tab become painful after a time.

tiruh811 likes this.
  16. Warack

Warack Member

Germany, RLP
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:22 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice