Chinese Stainless "HT V3 The Nub"

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by sb_andycb, Jul 19, 2019.

1. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    Taking one for the team here...
    Thought I'd take a chance on trying out "The Nub" in stainless. Short story: Very disappointing.

Upon arrival and unpacking, my first impression was "Wow! This thing is heavy!" Sure enough, just over half a pound of stainless steel at about 9oz. The second impression was how sloppy the fit was between the tube and the ring. There was at least 1/8" movement, rocking from side to side and front to back. Enough side to side movement that the edge of the tube on one side would actually touch the ring. Not good! Can you say "pinch point"?

When I attempted to insert the lock and key, it was very hard to align the pieces to get the lock and key to engage. And this was just holding it in my hand, not actually attempting to wear it. I did try to wear it once, and sure enough it was a complete disappointment.

I liked the feel of the solid stainless steel ring, but as soon as I attempted to attach the tube, I found it extremely difficult to even make the tube engage onto the ring. Once finally in place, it was even harder to insert the lock and key. At one point I was seriously afraid that the skinny little key was going to break off in the lock! I was envisioning myself trying to drill out the busted key and lock!

Anyway, long story short, save yourself the hassle and disappointment. They only good thing is that I purchased thru Ebay and I can make a return. (At least I'll send the defective item back. It remains to be seen if I get refunded.)

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. Burn_e

Burn_e Long term member

Local Time:
    12:03 AM
    I bought a Chinese copy on Wish and I am really happy with it. The parts fit, the locking mechanism does not cause problems. I very much love wearing this minimum space device. It squeezes little Willi to the max but does not hurt even I never tried really long term (longer than hours or one day)

3. Chastitychris17

Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    I actually bought the metal cage because I love the metal ring. I find it causes less chafing. I am locked in the metal ring and the plastic tube for my nub and it’s perfect

4. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:03 AM
    plastic devices made in metal never work well, mainly because of the additional weight of the metal. They are also thicker than they need to be.

if you want a metal device then get one that's designed to be metal

bondinchas likes this.
  5. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    I have a resin Chinese (DH Gate) Nub that I has been locked on for over a week; it is very comfortable, secure, and prevents the slightest erection. I have not been able to get it off; the dam thing works all too well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice