Chinese Reins Full Belt Quality?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Dvntpup, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Fetish Videographer/Editor
    Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    Curious if any of you have run into this Reins Chastity belt brought back from the dead and know if it might be worth buying as I have always wanted a Reins..Thoughts? Suggestions? Criticisms? Please voice your opinion =D

This is the one I have my eyes on : https://world.taobao.com/item/54502...spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-10371575104.21.7NfxaF

But would also be interested in this one too but I prefer the 1st link as this one is metal and the other is not : https://world.taobao.com/item/53200...0.XnSNNJ&scm=1007.13066.60123.100200300000000

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

p.s. Added pics of the 1st link which most interests me due to wanting to also be able to wear under diapers for extra extra security ;-) TB2w3dad3FkpuFjSspnXXb4qFXa_!!32530930.jpg TB2AklddY8kpuFjy0FcXXaUhpXa_!!32530930.jpg

-Pup errrr Kade

2. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    p.s.s. Meant to say a Chinese Reinholds full Belt =D

keyheld likes this.
  3. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    Those are beautiful!
    I was unable to get through the chineese websites on my iphone. I don't surf adult sites on my pc.
    Where can these be purchased? Their clean lines and appearance made my heart jump!

4. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    Nice... does anyone know of a more international-friendly source? That site is just about impossible to navigate unless you read Chinese!

Surprisingly I don't think I've seen these on e-bay, yet.

5. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    What a beauty! This is on my watch list now. Google translate makes a difference but isnt perfect..

6. RubberDuckDK

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Looks like the inventer is chastityhk from Tumblr. Found him through Minas Bitch.

7. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    All in all would you guys think this would be a wise purchase for someone wanting a full belt with ye ol Reinholds vibe? Do you see any problems with this device for a 24/7 wear for a few days to a week at a time?

8. RubberDuckDK

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Dvntpup: I don't know to what lengths it can be customized. Thus I don't know which problems to adress. However I do know that initiative and craftmanship should be appreciated :)

9. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the insight as it certainly is a tricky decision to make. I did find it on this site as well too which is easier to navigate and actually could contact the seller to ask some questions : http://www.yoycart.com/Product/545023583987/ The price on yoyocart is much higher though so would order via the other site if I bought this but at least yoyocart allowed me to contact the seller...baby puppy steps lol I have always wanted a Reinshold and this might be as close as one gets at this time so will see if I get an email back which would be a good start :) Keep everyone posted!

10. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    It seems very expensive for a Chinese knock off?

RGL likes this.
  11. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes it does on the yoycart link but for $300something USD on the 1st link in this thread that doesn't seem to bad for something as unique and hard to find like ye ol Reinshold...at least imo

12. RubberDuckDK

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Interesting. Please keep us posted, Dvntpup :)

13. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Tiny note I made the purchase and will now play the waiting game to hear from seller in hopes all works out well =D Total was under $400 USD so i can't complain for a reins knockoff as I have been wanting a reins for ages but of course not made any more. Made this leap of faith and will keep all posted on how it goes =D *paws crossed it all works out* wruffs

RubberDuckDK likes this.
  14. tbone2917

tbone2917 New member

Local Time:

Hey Dvntpup,

Sounds very interesting. Always wanted to have a Reinshold. Just wondering, what type of measurements did you have to supply to the manufacture?

15. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow. One of these might bring me back to full belts! I would guess fit would be pretty critical though.

16. beltwaybound

beltwaybound Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    I don't think it's fair to characterize this one as a "Chinese knock-off." The inventor, who goes by chastityhk, has been a member of many online groups devoted to this fetish and has contributed tons of high-quality pictures, videos, and stories over the years. This is not a mass production factory copying other products; He is a dedicated hobbyist individual, and he just happens to be Chinese. Also, this seems to be an original design - "Reinholds-style" refers to the fact that it's a full belt made of plastic.

As mentioned above, he's got some really nice material on his tumblr:
    https://chastityhk.tumblr.com/

17. art4bux

art4bux Active member

carpenter, machinist, welder
    new york city
    Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    Did you buy the plastic or the stainless ?

@beltwaybound this manufacturer (BTW, not saying that chastityHK is the manufacturer. Don't know that.) has taken the design of someone else, a Swiss man who goes by "Gysmos" on FetLife, and reverse engineered his design. This is not so bad, but the seller also ripped off his photos and is using them to sell the product. He even had the balls to watermark the photo as his own ! If this is not a knockoff, I don't know what it is.

18. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Actually haven't given measurements yet as I went on vacation then got sick and am now finally getting back to my normal self to send in those measurements lol To answer your question though I attached the following guide i received after I paid for the device :) So just need to follow the pretty well put together instructions that luckily has pics included in the guide and then production on my piece will hopefully begin. Hoping to get all those measurements taken in the next few days and will then see what the turn around time will be like. Guessing a month or three but I have patience for gear that is custom and especially when I dropped the ball on taking weeks to get him those measurements ;) Keep you guys posted! wruffs

Attached Files:

19. ChasteandPlay

ChasteandPlay Active member

Local Time:
    So any update on this chinese Reinholds?

20. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Measurements were given about a month ago so just playing the waiting game now :/ Hopefully I will hear back soon about it being shipped but am guessing it will still be another month or two wait.

21. tbone2917

tbone2917 New member

Local Time:
    Hey Dvntpup. I noticed that the two links that you posted above are now kind of dead. Do you have a new contact or web address for this supplier? I am interested myself and am looking to get more information.

22. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sadly it looks like I will most likely be canceling my order and asking for a refund here shortly. I sent in my measurements in the beginning of June and since then I have sent probably a dozen emails on the Taobao site as well as the email the measurement forms came from. He has not responded once to any email after sending my measurements as all I am trying to ask for is a confirmation that he received them :/ I have heard nothing and am starting to get very frustrated with the lack of response as it's coming up on 2 months of him being MIA. I really wanted this device but since he can't communicate properly I almost have no choice but to cancel my order since I have no idea if I am being scammed or he just doesn't respond to emails after measurements given and ships whenever he is done. If so it's a shitty business practice for sure! grrrwruffs! I have one contact on tumblr who has received one and said it took awhile and he is in Hong Kong but he also said the quality is really well made so I am kind of at this point of do I wait another month or just say F it and get a refun. So I just messaged my tumblr buddy asking for any guidance on what I should do at this point and if he has any other method to contact him as all I want to know is that the chastity is still in the works even if I have to wait a year to receive it ;-) lol. So just waiting to hear from him about what to do. He still has his store up with 3 other chastity models ( https://shop117242322.taobao.com/sh...002.102.c7fe904fotzsk&user_number_id=32530930 ) so I am just confused on what is going on. My tumblr buddy did say he had to move his production to a new site which makes me think he is still trying to get his production back up and running but an email or message would be nice to calm my nerves at this point. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt but when all I am asking for is a confirmation of measurments rcvd which he can't respond too then that makes me nervous. But I am going to give him one more month since it does say it takes 30-45 days in the description but if I haven't heard anything by the end of august then I will get my refund and keep on searching for a proper full belt that would work well under diapers which is why I liked that design so much. If I hear of anything over the next month I will be sure to let you know and if I don't I will be sure to let all know to not order from him. #OneFrustratedpup...wruffs

23. KinkySimon

KinkySimon New member

Local Time:
    Hi Dvntpup,

do you have any update since your last post here ?
    Did you finally have to cancel the order ?

24. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    I was quite excited when I came across this thread... I've been looking to get a Reinholds device since I first saw one. I'm based in China at the moment, so I was able to find the seller of this device on TaoBao and was initially tempted to dive in! Unfortunately the devil is in the details:

1] The plastic version of the device is used for fitting/measurements purposes only. Its a non-usable throw away model. Link here costing CNY 2600 (USD 380)
    2] Seller says it generally takes 2-3 version of this fitting model to get a good mold
    3] Final belt takes costs RMB 5200 (800) to make, and is made from stainless steel. Link here

Cost for a finished belt would be approx. USD 380*3+800 = 1940 plus three of four rounds of shipping... call it ~USD 2.5k and 6 months lead time all in.

(Note: TaoBao uses IP geoloation, so you may need a China based IP address to access these links)

This device would really be more like a custom Latowski belt than a Reinholds. Part of the appeal of the Reinholds belt was the fitting plus lightweight nature of the design. This version I think might weigh a ton...

The pictures on the site are indeed straight copies from the Gysmos account over on FetLif (as @art4bux points out above). Gysmos made the device for his own personal use and doesn't sell them despite obvious interest because he claims is very difficult to adapt the design for individual wearers. This was the problem Reinhold had also.

Further, taobao sellers page also says "no email" on the sales page, and insists on payment for model #1 before even sending measurement info. There are no comments from previous customers (even faked ones) and it has sold a total of 0 times. Everything conceivable red flag is there, and the laws of China are unlikely to help an unhappy customer overseas. Caveat emptor.

Its possible the seller is genuine and the product workable, but it seems unlikely. I'd like to see evidence and testimony of existing satisfied customers before spending any of my own money on this. I wish the news was better, sorry guys!

-droog

McSlavey likes this.
  25. latexboy

latexboy New member

Local Time:
    Just a quick update, I just received the Chinese Reinholds/Gysmos belt from the taobao seller and am satisfied with the overall quality. The entire process from ordering to receiving the final finished product took little over a year which included couple sets of resin prototype.

Attached Files:

McSlavey likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice