Chinese junk review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by all4Maam, May 12, 2019.

1. all4Maam

all4Maam Member

writer
    Brooklyn, NY
    Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    I took a risk and ordered a Chinese chastity device that had no reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Q6C89M3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That was because it was rose gold, Madame's favorite color.

It was to be a surprise when I went to visit her, where she was compelled to move to for family obligations. This was to be our first attempt at chastity play.

At least I was able to surprise her by being completely shaved, in anticipation of dealing with the rings and cage, etc.

Review: Waste of money.

First of all, there was nothing obvious in this ad that implied "In Stock" meant CHINA. I assumed it was Chinese made, but got the impression it was a domestic seller.

It arrived two days after I left, in other words several days later than the generous timeframe listed when I ordered it.

Second of all, there was nowhere on the order page to pick a color, which led me to believe they would be sending both the Rose Gold and the Silver. They only sent the silver version.

Thirdly, when I got home and tried to leave feedback, I was told a) this item is ineligible for a refund, b) all attempts to leave a review, 1 star of course but with details and language that should definitely be allowed, were ignored. Amazon kept refusing to publish my reviews, saying they were outside their guidelines, which is BS.

Fourth, this thing is SO SMALL I could not even fit the head of my penis into the opening. So I never even got to try it on and see which of the 5 rings would have fit.

$36.95 up in smoke.

2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Did you pay with a credit card? That may give you some leverage.

Beyond that, Amazon's prices for chastity devices have gotten absurd. Actually, I'm rather disheartened with most of their prices.

3. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    I know you thought you were buying from a domestic seller but if you plan on trying another device buy it off eBay. I have bought several cages from eBay with good luck. All but one shipped from China. I ordered a full belt also which would’ve worked but my wife hated it so I got rid of it, I also just ordered another belt style but it has a ball trap with the tube and there’s no strap that runs between your legs. I hope it works, my wife won’t allow me to get pierced but we’re looking for more security so for $56 ill give it a try. Also I believe amazon prices are much higher than eBays pricing.

4. HerPetWolfie

HerPetWolfie Member

Screen Printing
    Pacific NW
    Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    oof, you went for a knockoff CB-6k. I HATE that design with a passion. the base rings are the worst. The divot in it makes you chafe and sore nearly immediately. The one I had actually split in half from a nighttime erection. I've got my fingers crossed for 3 different cages I ordered from Aliexpress, just so I had a variety of base ring and cage sizes. $30 for 3 steel cages is cheap enough to take a risk.

5. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    i bought my four last (i need trying other closing system and shorter tubes) on aliexpress
    cheaper than amazon
    more more choises (too more) than AZ

6. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I Love my A282 from ebay. It's my 24/7 go-to and it was cheap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice