Chinese HT Nub - experience?

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Naljeans, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    Lowtight and HeavyFeather like this.
  2. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    I have worn 3 HT knock offs. Never had a problem. I’ve been looking for a Knick off nub. Thanks for posting this.

3. Dimitry

Dimitry New member

Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    I don't have original device, but chinese version is normal for me. And i think original version is more accurate and a bit quality.

4. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    2:43 AM
    Please let us know how it goes. Looking at the picks my two questions/concerns are around the cage that sticks well back from the ring - is that comfortable for longer term wear? The hole for urination seems to be a bit high up, so do you end up making a mess?

5. Dimitry

Dimitry New member

Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    1. Yes. Absolutely for me. My first expirience with this cage - 72 hours and all ok.
    2. Well... You partly right. First time it was terrible. I maked considerable mess. (( But practice makes perfect ))
    This cage is comfortable, secure, lightweight, but not attractive (if we can write "attractive" about chastity cage) ) IMHO.

Sorry, english isn`t my native.

6. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    I wore an HTv3 Small for about 3 months 24x7 (then it cracked, but they are sending me a replacement on warranty). The extension of the tube beyond the ring prevents any gap pinching (at least on the top), and usually I didn't notice it at all. Occasionally it would press back into my pubis a bit much and slightly irritate the skin, but a quick press down on the whole package (even from outside my pants) rearranged things fine.

I had no problem with the urination hole -- I always seemed to be lined up well, and could use a standing urinal (though after a while I started to feel more comfortable sitting, but for other reasons). I know another owner who used a file to extend the opening downward by another 1/8" or so to solve this problem for him: since it's made of resin, easy enough to do.

7. bullyboy8

bullyboy8 Member

Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    It's as good as other knock-off HT devices. That is to say - it wears comfortably and appears to match the official specs. Not had any of my knock-off HT devices break. I don't find the rings to sit very well though - not sure if that's a HT thing or a knock-off thing. Getting an erection pushes the cage away from my body, which is something I don't like when picking my cage.

8. FetishTools

FetishTools Manufacturer

Switzerland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    Great device - fun to use, well not so fun finally ;)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    I just joined the Chinese knock-off "Nub Club" and while I'm only about 14 hours into wearing it have some thoughts. Mine came from one of the eBay resellers, about $27 delivered. As with all of the Chinese knock-offs comes with the Nub tube and 4 base rings in assorted sizes. I'm wearing the 50mm base ring.

Fit and finish was on-par with the other Holy Trainer knock off I have, a version 2 with the short tube, with one notable exception, the "prongs" on the base ring. On the device I received those prong were sharp, really sharp. I had quickly tried the device the other day and experienced significant pain as one of those prongs poked my penis. Today I spend a little time with a file and some wet/dry sandpaper to ease the edges, so that problem has been solved after 5 minutes or so of work. In addition the locking hole in the tube doesn't quite line up with the holes in the base ring, making getting the lock in place a bit of a challenge. When I take it off, I will have to enlarge the hole in the tube a bit.

I have an average to slightly below average size penis, with a somewhat smaller flaccid size. Still I kind of wondered if everything would fit because the tube is small, really small. Amazingly everything does fit and it's really quite comfortable, I guess "compacted" would be a way of describing it but not in an unpleasant way. Because the tube is so short my penis aligns with the slit in the tube and I can actually urinate standing up. Unfortunately, even after a bit of dabbing, because shaking is impossible, there are a few drops of urine that remain. I have also noticed an increased number of trips to the bathroom.

Essentially with the Nub, the penis disappears and as any of the number of online photos show, one is left with almost entirely scrotum, with a just the meatus visible. Personally the whole "no penis" thing isn't my kink but it's certainly a bit of a mind fuck. Reach down the the first thing one encounters is the relatively large housing for the locking mechanism, after that's there's pretty much nothing. The tube actually sits behind the lock housing, leaving a bit of a void surrounded by scrotum. Entirely different than any other device on the market.

At least for me, the device seems to sit quite a bit lower than any other device I have tried. At this point I'm not sure if that's just a function of the design or I need a different sized base ring. I also tried a bit of self teasing and the Nub is really quite comfortable then too. I don't think I could bring myself to orgasm wearing the Nub.

If one happens to have an extra $30 or so and is willing to do a bit of sanding, I think the Nub would be a good investment. It may not be a daily driver for some but it's still kind of fun.

10. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    Just ordered mine today along with a few other toys.

11. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    As an update to my previous post on the Nub knock-off, about 34 hours in I noticed the my penis was itchy? Seemed so I waited a while and it's still itchy. So I take off the Nub. Despite being able to urinate pretty easily it had quite an odor and the skin of my penis was almost white. Oh my, incipient trench dick!

Obviously with everything squished in the cage, there is no air circulation. I just can't see the Nub for long term wear short of taking it off every day for a good washing and some time for the skin to dry. It's a shame because it was actually pretty comfortable.

Naljeans likes this.
  12. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    So I finally tried it. The hole between ring and base is too large and when my penis pulls out, which for some reason happened during night time erection, the testicle came out and later second one. I will try to heat it up and bend it bit, but doubt it will work. So far best fir for me was ht2 small, and inserting spacer inside so my dick cannot grow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice