Chinese Full Belt Thoughts

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by JamesAll10, Jan 24, 2019.

1. JamesAll10

JamesAll10 Long term member

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    Hello,
    Was looking to see if anyone has tried this full belt or has an opinion on it! Not for 24/7 wear but maybe during the day.

Attached Files:

KatlynAshe likes this.
  2. Weeble

Weeble Active member

Milton Keynes, UK
    Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    I haven't tried that one although I want to, I like that style of lock and the lockable rear.

My experience with the Chinese belts is that the waistband is usually a little thin on the waistband so expect a bit of twist, but the price on those is worth giving a go.

Let us know how it turns out.

3. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    I'm wearing the same style 24/7 with the double chains:

I enjoy the belt very much. My two problems with the belt are security (I can pull out but not push back in) and the penis tube is a curved U... so sometimes when I get hard past the U the extra skin under my penis will pinch and swell some (usually when I sleep).

Otherwise I love the belt!

Pasmem likes this.
  4. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    In relation to security, I'm pretty sure I could pull out of any hip style belt unless they are too tight to wear daily (except for maybe a behind barz or very closely fit neosteel). My hips are just too gently tapered going down allowing me to forcefully press hip belts down.

I really love the access port, I don't have to take the belt off at all for cleaning. The rubber on mine is fair quality, but I still keep it taped down with some electrical tape bands so it never moves. The profile looks really great and hides fantastic under clothing, but it does give you a fairly feminine shape>

Sleeping in the belt isn't too difficult and the belt is generally comfortable. I will note the inner lip of the penis tube does make it feel like a steel mouthed succubus is mouthing your penis. This keeps me frighteningly half hard much of the day. Its difficult to calm down in the belt, which may or may not be desirable.

But again I really like the belt!

I'd be 100% if I didn't get any edemas. To prevent them I have to consciously pull my penis skin out of the top of the tube before sleeping (or cuddle fucking my pillow). That prevents my extra penis skin from getting pinched. This actually isn't uncommon for some other belts from what I've read for people with lots of extra penis skin.

5. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:26 AM
  6. JamesAll10

JamesAll10 Long term member

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    Thanks for sharing! Switching to the single or double. Agree the flat bar doesn’t work so I ordered both options!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice