(Chinese) full belt recommendations and tips for security (particularly the waist belt)?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Test424242, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Test424242

Test424242 New member

Local Time:
    4:11 AM
    So I've owned a Chinese belt for awhile (pasting not working on mobile but I'll update link tomorrow) and it's pretty nice so far. It's fairly comfortable once everything's adjusted, the tube is thick and also very vibrator proof, and it's fairly easy to modify. However, there's some issues I was wondering anyone could help me answer.

I'm actually thinking of testing out other belts, so if anyone has any recommendations I'd love to hear them.

Onto questions. My main peeve lies with the ridiculous thinness of the waist belt, which is no good for security (thin cheapish metal) and comfortability since it's so thin. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to tackle this. My initial thoughts were to double up two waist belts and screw them together, but I think the overlapping won't line up the holes properly. My second thought was to perhaps flatten out the waist part, measure it and maybe pay for some cnc or something for a thicker version, but that's probably way out of my price range. For that price I might as well get a nice custom belt.

Thanks in advance!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice