Chinese Full Belt Problem

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by bear4cbt, May 11, 2023.

1. bear4cbt

bear4cbt New member

Local Time:
    6:48 PM
  2. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    11:48 PM
    You need to make sure the pins align with the holes in the tabs and, especially if you have a bit of a belly as I do, it can be a bit of a fight to get them into the right position and hold them there as you press the locks closed. Try moving the tabs forward and back while pushing them in and holding some pressure on the lock so you know when it's in position.

3. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    if you're bad at aligning the pin just hold down the pin or keep pressing it as you move the belt around

Also be careful with those belts, those radial locks aren't exactly water proofed and require spring action to unlock. I owned a similar belt with basically identical front plate, and it couldnt be unlocked after only about 2 weeks of wearing. Additionally, aside from the spring issue sometimes the keyway won't turn. I've threaded a lot of keys as a result. The belt at least came with spare locking lugs but I couldn't undo the tightening.

Also in the penis chambre, the additional hatch lock isn't stainless steel either and WILL CORRODE WITH EVERYDAY USE. A guy on fetlife wore his belt for a few months and the piss corroded the fuck out of the lock to the point a quarter of it was straight up missing as if he dipped it in acid. DO NOT USE WITH A PA PIERCING.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice