Chinese Finger Trap

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Dolchmesser, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Dolchmesser

Dolchmesser New member

Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    This is an idea I've had for a while. Balltrap devices don't work for me as the insecurity/pullout ruins the illusion. Shaft only devices that are rigid are kind of intimidating if they're hanging on a piercing. So my mind drifts toward a non-rigid device that is flexible, but tight, probably sits behind the glans, and becomes tighter when pulled against, like a woven fingertrap. Stimulation is possible but erections are tightly constrained. Has anyone seen or heard about anything remotely similar?

2. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    Ive thought about the fingertrap myself. I dont see why it wouldnt work. Concerns would be hygiene and durability. It might be tricky to get one that will sinch and release correctly.

3. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    I can see it now two Mistress’s get together and have a long one and hook up their two subs for a tug o war. May the best man win

4. Cassie Jane

Cassie Jane Active member

Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    There is such a thing as a medical finger trap and I have been contemplating how this could work. It has a string loop affixed to one end and the finger goes into the other side. Then the hand can be hung or suspended using a string. I have envisioned how this could be used differently though. It would take leaving one side open but weaving and gluing into place a secondary string loop that is only woven into a half circle of the open end of the tube. It could probably be glued into place in a similar way to how the string is affixed into the other end. Then a sort of harness would have to made of this with a waist band and a string that goes strait up from the open end toward the center of the waist band below the belly button. The other end would have two strings that split in a "V" shape up along the butt cheeks at an angle and attaching to the back of the waist band near the outer edges of the pelvis. This would allow for rear access. The strings attaching to both sides of the of the finger trap once the member was inserted could be adjusted in tension and essentially pull in both directions toward the front and back to compress the inner tube. I think this in combination with some scrotal cinching rings could allow for much more complete tuck than is possible just wearing panties alone or using medical tape and/or a gaff

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice