Chinese Copy of CB6000

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by ddh067, Jan 24, 2016.

1. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    Hello

First of all, sorry for my English, I am a terrible writer :-(

Some background, my previus experience before I startet to test different chinese devices is;

I have owned a number of different chastity tubes over the years. The first was a cb6000. Really nice 2 weeks before it burst. Used it however quite a while with various fixes, until it fell apart completely. It was not so safe either :).

Tried a birdlocked, but it did not suit me at all. Moreover, as it was made out of rubber, so the security is of course lousy!

Then it was 2 Ms. Lori, first a model that no longer exists, can not remember what it's called. But never worked for me despite measures.
    Since the model # 2a, which was almost perfect when it came, but after (which would only become) a slight modification was totally useless.

After this, I tried Mature Metals Pet Trap. We sent it back and forth a number of times with various special modifications. Unfortunately, it scraped the skin on the top of my little friend against the locking system and after a number of days there was bloodshed. We didn't find a solution then, and now that I think that I have a soution, I can't find it :-(. The service from MM was wonderful!)

After that, I took a long pause before I tried to buy a Master Series Extreme Chastity Cage, totally useless!

After all this time I thought it was over. It was always expensive and in the end, I was unhappy. BUT, I started looking on ebay UK and found cheap copies and thought, why not try it! So I've done that and tried five different variants. And those experiences I will share with you :).

The first is a metal copy of CB6000. Unfortunately chrome. It was clear when I discovered that it was so rough on the inside that I had to use a dremel to smothing it up, so I not get damaged after a number of days of use.
    + Will not break
    + Quite comfortable
    + Large opening in the front, can stand and pee :)
    + I cant get out of it

- chrome
    - Start smelling pretty fast
    - I can shake i to get an orgasm, not always but from time to time
    - For me a bit too long. After one day when my little one gets tired of trying to swell, it shrinks and then it is too long. I like it to be tight

Conclusion
    If you find a version in stainless steel and like the cb6000 - is it time to buy, the metal one is better than the plastic. The one in chrome is not recomended :)

If you have any questions... I will try to answer :). And I will try to write down a couple of more rewievs.

Attached Files:

2. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    You could always buy the tube itself.

ddh067 likes this.
  3. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    Be extra careful with chrome and chrome plated. I had one that started to develop a tiny bit of flaking and it was like being abraded with a hundred tiny razors.

I fully support buying knockoffs to give the design a quick try, or to see how various fits and feels work out, but more often than not, the adage, "You get what you pay for" applies.

Having said that, I actually have gotten one or two knockoffs that were pretty decent quality for the money.

ddh067 likes this.
  4. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    I will share som other knockoffs thats actually realy good. In total there will be 6 rewievs of chines knockoffs. And I have already tried some realy expensive handmade pieces that newer worked for me... :)

lock667 likes this.
  5. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @ddh067 I too have gone through too many devices to mention. I also ended up with really nasty damage to her cock. Both injuries took months to heal and needed a visit to a doctor! So be careful please :) my solution ended up being a full belt and getting rid of the ball ring. Good luck in your quest. If Indiana Jones had been searching for chastity I think he would have given up :)
    Hugs
    Lucy x

ddh067 likes this.
  6. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    Hi, sorry to hear about that... Was it because of 'boken' chrome? Or what was it???

I think it's interesting to hear from not so good experience as well as the good ones. Thats why I'm going to post a couple of reviews on bad, ok and 'almost' :) good devices.

But most of us is quiet about the money thats been thrown away and just want to talk about the good ones... Me too, until now. Hopfully it will be helpfull for someone :)

/D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice