Chinese Chastity Devices? What are your Experiences Please?

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Roger Perry, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Roger Perry

Roger Perry Member

Local Time:
    10:30 PM
    Hello there fellow and Lady Chastity Seekers.
    i have been searching ALIEXPRESS which is akin to ALIBABA for Chastity Devices ; so;
    Can anyone tell me please if they have ordered any Chastity Devices from China themselves and whether their items took very long to arrive. Was there any import duty too? Were there any problems at all?

I have seen some really nice looking ones on AliExpress and. I am particularly interested in ones with Urethral Inserts. There are literally hundreds of designs and they look fantastic. I can't wait to get some and am truly desperate right now. Can anyone point me in the right directions please?

Kind Regards,

Roger.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    heloo @Roger Perry please my Mistress has got me 2 cages from Ali and i like them a lot cos they nice and comfy and they takes bout 3 weeks to come and you only has to pay Ali and nobody else . i did has one once that had a tube to go inside me but it made me bleed so i dont now.

Roger Perry likes this.
  3. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    I've never ordered from Aliexpress, but I found the same devices on ebay for the same prices and the shipping was very fast. I purchased a number of different ones, since they were fairly inexpensive, to find one that that fit properly. It took a few tries, but the one I'm now in fits well. Now that I know more about sizing I'l probably purchase a custom one one day.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  4. Roger Perry

Roger Perry Member

Local Time:
    Okay. Thanks Very much for that Jemima. i will now and go and order some things and see what happens. By the way, you look rather lovely standing there like that, if i may say so?
    When you said you bled, i presume it was a catheter or a sound, but which one i wonder?

5. Roger Perry

Roger Perry Member

Local Time:
    And Many Thanks to Penney for our very valuable input there too. What chastity devices did you pick Penney? Ive got quite a few ideas to sort out so any ,and every bit of advice is very much appreciated. Im fairly new to Chastity even though i've had a tubular open ended handcuff type one for a very long time now.
    I just wear that when i can. As i'm married that can be very difficult as you will appreciate.

Penney and Patsey Belle like this.
  6. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    I have experience with fixed urethral insert and they make me bleed too, have experience with flexible inserts too, only a too small diameter..so did not work either...my experiences whit out urethral inserts are good when you keep in the metal range; when you would experiment with 'fake' holy trainers, then I must warn you they stink of the used material, but they are a budget friendly way to experiment before ordering the genuine one...

Patsey Belle likes this.
  7. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    I posted pictures of the two devices that I wear. The shorter one is actually my Mistress' favorite and I wear the most.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  8. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Screenshot_20180107-212735.png I bought one of these from wish like AliExpress for £20! It's now my favourite ball trap device. Lightweight secure discrete.
    Hugs
    Lucy x

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please it was a cathter and i dont know what one but when i put it in it was ok but when it come off i bleed and i was scared and Mistress was. She had it made shorter so it dont has to go in as deep inside me and that was ok then. so if i was you i wudnt have a great big long one go in you.

10. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    My experience is only with HT Knock-offs from Amazon. I would say just examine them closely for burrs and ridges and be prepared to sand & polish them. Other than that a nice product.

11. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Had a few knock offs. Mostly poor finish and couldn’t wear them for longer than a few days. They are making great strides forward though.

I’d avoid anything that should be plastic and has been made in metal - HT and CB6000 knock offs for example

Also check the internal finish before you try wearing these

Patsey Belle likes this.
  12. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Already bought a few on ebay and mostly on Amazon - and it was a mixture of all the said above.
    The price was low, it allways took less time than announced for them to arrive - and there were as much fails as winners.
    In the end my conclusion would be: everyone designing a new device (may it be China or anywhere else in this part of the universe) should be locked into it for at least a month - and then must write a review on the platform he intends to sell them! :cool::p

Patsey Belle likes this.
  13. Roger Perry

Roger Perry Member

Local Time:
    Thank You all who are replying to my queries, Its late now and i must go to bed however so i wish you all a very good night, ( in or out of your devices)

14. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    12:30 AM
    I have also tried several chinese. Some are even dangerous. For me nothing fits straight from the box. I have currently mixed combination. Ball ring little larger but shaped. I think similar to this, https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stainless-Steel-Male-small-Short-Chastity-Cage-with-Base-Arc-hook-Ring-Devices/152367103881?var=451611654696&hash=item2379c97f89:m:mWke6iM2l3xfKswQjL-RvPw
    but little shorter. I welded little rings to both sides of the ball ring, and made steel cable with leather belt that keeps it tight. Otherwise I have erections that pull it away from body and that leads to bruises. This is currently only I can use, but loose skin is problem. I have to have some free nights in week.
    I think full belt would be better, but we can't afford that atm.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  15. spud18

spud18 Active member

Local Time:
    I also have a few cheap Chinese devices, some of them completely useless, some very good. I found that those where the cage is attached to a simple piece of flat metal welded to the cage by a small spot weld all bent and broke after a few days. The ones with the insertable brass lock and two locating pins are far and away the best, although those for sale on ebay USA often appear to be a cut above those advertised in the UK. If you live in Britain it might be worth logging in to Ebay USA and having a look at the stuff on there, they do advertise that they ship to the UK but a lot of sellers of the better looking devices don't seem to appear on Ebay UK.
    One thing i have noticed is that all these brass secret locks are keyed exactly alike. I have 3 and the keys are interchangeable.

Patsey Belle and Roger Perry like this.
  16. Roger Perry

Roger Perry Member

Local Time:
    WOW! i Did n't expect such a wonderful response to my thread. i am really encouraged and thankful to all who have given me advice and continue to do so. Its very important that we all share information like this as much good can replace much bad where indecision abides.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  17. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Pleased that you find the Mansion and its members so helpful.

18. Roger Perry

Roger Perry Member

Local Time:
    I am more than happy now that i have found this wonderful website and discovered some new potential friends as well.

19. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    I've found that after trying plastic and steel devices I overall prefer steel. That being said most custom steel devices are very expensive and I didn't want to commit to one not knowing if it would be right for me. So I ordered a couple of steel devices within the first year after I retired my HTv2. I tried a pepper mill Chinese knockoff design which worked for a while, my wife really liked the look but in the end it was bulky and heavy and wasn't easy to pee out of. So then I ordered another knock off calked the gold Kinger from eBay. I spent like $30 in it and I was super impressed when it arrived. It has an ergonomic base ring that solved some pain issues I was having. The type is nice and light and short helping lighten the overall design. Unless I get pierced this will be the one I stick with unless something happens to it or something better comes along at the right price. I did make some alterations to the inside of the tube so it's somewhat customized. I ground out the inner tube and polished it to make just a bit more room.

20. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    My best friend wanted a BF to lock up, so she met this guy and had him buy a device. He got a Chinese imitation of the CB-6000. It didn't work out and she ended up with the device. She'd heard me talking about the Chinese imitations, so she brought it over for me to look at. I showed it to BF and asked him to put it on. He put it together and I put it on him and locked it and he was out of it in minutes (or maybe seconds). The guide pins weren't attached to the back part of the top piece of the ring. He just pulled the guide pins back out, pulled down the ring and slid off the cage with the 2 top pieces still attached to it.

He said you either had to use super glue to attach the guide pins or drill a hole in the end of them for a small lock.

I wanted to see if some CB torture would be effective at making him more obedient, so I got one of those shocking cages from ebay. It came pretty fast. It worked pretty well. I noticed the guide pins were flatter and wider than the round pins on the CB-6000, so I asked BF if he could drill holes for more locks. I like seeing My property with locks all over it. He said it would be easier on this one with the flat guide pins than on the round ones of the CB-6000.

The control box has all different kinds of settings and gives him quite a jolt besides the various sensations, even on the low settings when the electrodes are in the cage and on his penis. I've seen his reactions and all of the settings make him quite "uncomfortable". It's funny to watch him try to stay up on 6" heels. The electrodes come out, so I can use it to just put him in chastity (but I haven't given him long time chastity in it, yet). It also lets me put the device on him and tape the electrodes to his scrotum near his testicles and administer shocks. He says he doesn't feel much on the lower settings when it's on his scrotum, but when I turn up the higher settings, he still gets a real jolt. It's been effective in making him be sorry for disobeying me.

It doesn't look like any of the anti pullout thingies will work on this one, but, I told him to try and pull out and he couldn't. He can pull out of the CB-6000 without the Points of Intrigue (he can pull out with the smallest set of Points, but can't get back in. He can't pull out of the CB-6000 with any of the other 2) or without the KSD-G3. He can't pull out of this one, though.

The ring on this one folds out and it's all one piece. The first spacer has a pin on the back that goes in holes on one of the thingies to keep it closed. It pinches him more going on than the CB-6000, but I've learned how to fix the pinching quickly.

Patsey Belle, Roger Perry and slave_m like this.
  21. Roger Perry

Roger Perry Member

Local Time:
    i have only recently received my Chinese Chastity Device and all i can say at the moment is that ; on the one hand i wish it was a lot bigger and that i had thought about the size factor more; and that it is very awkward to put on by yourself as well as being very pinchy to painful just by trying it on and that has more to do with the design that the size. I am very sure i could design one much better and have a vey good idea in mind. If anyone wants to help me create it and gives me a percentage or a one off i will be happy to share it with them.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  22. Roger Perry

Roger Perry Member

Local Time:
    I have never not really entirely succeeded in wearing it in its complete form and cant see me ever doing so. If someone wants it then maybe if they send me the postagei will send it to you.

23. Roger Perry

Roger Perry Member

Local Time:
    I think its going to be impossible to small these devices now because they are too small for most men.

24. Roger Perry

Roger Perry Member

Local Time:
    I have just received a Prison Bird 316 . (Stainless Steel) ( Chinese make ) and had great difficulty fitting it on. It looks very good out of the box and is a very solid build and heavier than it looks in the the photo.In fact i was unable to fit it in any real ways it should be.

Apart from the fact that the lock fitting to the testicle ring sticks as you try to lock and unlock it and it makes it very difficult to remove even when its not attached. Again you need a very small penis to get it on in the first place and i think that all these small ones are useless for most people. I took some photos but they are n't very good and am unsure whether you can post them on here anyway.
    I was very careful to boil it in water and bicarbonate of soda ( to prevent viruses and fungi or yeasts developing ) and that was Before i tried to attach it; and added some coconut oil for extra measure once it was out of the water .

However; I was very stupid to say the least despite these precautions. I should have taken greater notice of Jemima above because it caused a small bleed in me too. The bleed seemed to come from inside but im not really sure whether it was outside yet. i was not sure what device she used at the time and simply forgot when i saw and ordered the device anyway.
    Rule of Thumb/ Always take Notice of Jemima and all other well meant advice. It could cost you if you do n't. Thats what these Forums are for !!!!!

By the way, my other chastity device \cage that i ordered and received was called:' MALE CHASTITY DEVICE/ COCK CAGE. Metal Chasity Belt. Sex Toys Penis.....From Happy Fish's Store.
    FAR TOO SMALL and it was with a 45 mm ring !!!

Patsey Belle likes this.
  25. Roger Perry

Roger Perry Member

Local Time:

Hi Jemima ,
    Please see my thread down below. I quote you in the Text and say that i wish i had taken more notice about certain urethral and sound/catheter devices being down one's penis. Although my device looked like stainless steel i am now being alerted to the dangers of nickel and lead so the advice on this Forum makes not only necessary but essential reading for all Newbies and experience alike. Thank you for your help. Why i did n't think it would cause a problem i cant think. Its just being too eager to obtain one i suppose. At least i know much better now.
    Did your bleed heal in quick time by the way?

Patsey Belle likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice