Chinese Chastity Cage

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by northern32, Mar 1, 2019.

1. northern32

northern32 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    Folks:

I am looking at purchasing a "Male Chastity Now Contender". My experience has been limited to a PA Tube, so I thought that prior to doing so, I would look at getting a cheap knockoff to try first.
    Have any of you had any experience with either:
    Prison Bird Male Stainless Steel Cock Cage, or
    304 Stainless Steel 3 Size Bird Cock Cage, that are on AliExpress?
    I have no interest in the Catheter attachment on the Prison Bird, so would be ordering without.

Thanks

2. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    Prior to getting a Contender, I used the small version of the first one, though with a padlock rather than the integrated lock for months. It was OK, and very good in evaluating steel cages. Amazon may have it for a reasonable price without the month delay in shipping.

I tried the medium too but it was too long and heavy. I tried the integrated lock version but didn’t like having to line up the posts to get into the base ring.

The Contender is phenomenal in build, weight and simplicity.

3. northern32

northern32 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Naljeans:

Thanks for the reply.

I like the Contender, and like the PA availability. (which I will probably go for). I am just a little concerned about spending that kind of $$$ before trying something similar.
    One question that I have though: Does skin ever get caught down near the bottom of it where the gap narrows?
    To me it looks like a pinching point.
    I haven't tried Amazon. I will have to look there.

4. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    Definitely a good idea to try a similar steel device to see if you like it. I can’t imagine a more comfortable setup though.

I never had any issues with pinching in the gap. The cage wasn’t a perfect fit for me - could kind of spill out of the back, and the opening on the front allows it to really poke through when highly aroused (KH loved that but there was concern about the whole head pushing through and getting stuck. Never quite happened)

5. northern32

northern32 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have been looking on Amazon as you suggested. There may bs some options there, but I see that nany of the items won't ship to Canada for some reason.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice