Chinese belt with a ball trap (graphic photo)

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Guest 3729, May 16, 2019.

1. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    5FCB684A-EE04-450F-9688-F675EB25F09D.png I tried a chinese full belt in the past, it was incredibly secure. I needed to make adjustments but never got the chance because my mistress hated how it looked on me. Not because it was a full belt style but because of how the tube separated my testicles which are a little larger and it looked terrible and not right lol.

So I found this hybrid semi full belt/ball trap device on eBay. I sent my measurements and should hopefully get it in the next couple of weeks. Mistress is enjoying the the idea of that kind of inescapability for me. I’m wondering if anyone has tried it and what you think of it. This might be something I can customize myself too, if the tube portion doesn’t fit I might be able to weld one of my other cages in place of the existing tube and that might fit me better, but it’s worth a shot since Mistress won’t allow a PA. Does anyone have experience with this style?

Lowtight and Charles3451 like this.
  2. art4bux

art4bux Active member

carpenter, machinist, welder
    new york city
    Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    I had one a couple of years ago. A couple of major problems :
    the silicone lining of the waistband - tried carpet tape, silicone seal, and finally construction adhesive. That got it.

When I tried to tweak the ring that goes behind the scrotum, it pulled out of the locking block (I didn't pull on it THAT hard ) Apparently it was just press-fitted in place. Couple of drops of superglue and that was sorted. (later on I got out the TIG machine and some brazing rod and fixed it for real) Brass block and SS ring. Grrr.

All in all, not a bad belt. Still have it, wear it from time to time. Spend most of my time in a Nub knockoff, though

Lås&slå and Charles3451 like this.
  3. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    I don't recommend this belt. It's a minor-quality knockoff of the CS-100 (by Fetisch-Felix) which I wouldn't buy either as the design issues are the same:
    1. Being uncut, I can masturbate inside (with some effort).
    2. The tube protrudes too much forward and makes a big bulge in the pants.
    3. A lot of urine resides inside the tube, causing a horrible stench.

Charles3451 likes this.
  4. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    4:21 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice