Chinese anatomical ball rings.

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by NuderThanNude, Aug 30, 2019.

1. NuderThanNude

NuderThanNude Active member

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    Just thought I would throw this out in case anyone else is having a similar issue.

I have been having difficulty wearing any of the Chinese cages I have with anatomical ball rings. Seems that in general the rings have somewhat a rectangular cross-section with squarish corners.

My scrotum is usually high and tight so my testicles are drawn tight against the ball ring. After a period of a day or so i develop a soreness in my cords and back of my testicle (the larger one) from being pressed up against the ball ring.

I was curious if that was because of the focused pressure from the square corners so last night I ground off the square corners (made the cross-section of the ring round) on the inside and outside, front and back edges of the ring and re-polished the surface.

OMG! What a difference. It is so much more comfortable now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice