Chinese A274 Review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by DrNotEvil, Jul 7, 2017.

1. DrNotEvil

DrNotEvil New member

Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    Hello all, not sure I've seen this one reviewed yet, so here goes. For background, I started with a CB6000s, which besides being enclosed and hard to clean in long-term use, also breaks when dropped. But you knew that. I decided to try a not-so-expensive steel alternative before going all in on a custom model, especially since I already had a good idea of the dimensions and measurements I was going to want. I chose one like this with a 50mm base ring:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/US-SHIP-Lat...less-Steel-Chastity-Cage-A274-1-/351904849362

OK, so the Chinese still haven't learned how to come up with interesting names...A274. Whatever. This one actually is stainless, probably 304. The cage at 52 mm is slightly shorter than the CB600s at 65 mm, and the cage diameter is about 33 mm. The rings making up the cage are flattened with softened edges, and attached together at the bottom of the cage. The end of the cage is open and allows for easy relief, no more sitting to pee! Yeah! The cuffs for the integrated lock are well-welded to the cage, and seem to be cast to the base ring. Or, that was one heck of a welding job. The base ring appears cast, and is in a kind-of diamond shape, slightly bent inwards horizontally. The one I got was well polished, no burrs or nicks or any issues like that, and the fittings for the integrated lock fit together very well. Almost too well, as there is very little play between the pieces, and everything has to be aligned just right to get the lock to work. But once attached, it is very sturdy and I've had no problems with wiggling, pinching, or grabbing stray hairs. This particular version was very well-made, hard to find any complaints on craftsmanship.

This model also comes with a Points of Intrigue ring that fits to the mounting posts of the cage. These points are a lot sharper than I would have guessed, like skin piercing sharp! Tried it once and will need to soften those a bunch before I use them again.

I find the base ring to be oh so more comfortable than the similar-sized, circular base ring on the CB6000s. I sometimes forget that I still have it on. Even from the start, nighttime use has been very tolerable. The only morning pains I get are when the scrotal skin gets pinched together, but that's only every 3rd or 4th day or so, and a little slickum before bed helps that a bunch. The open design of the cage does allow for skin to bulge out just a bit when aroused, which can be good or bad. Good that my wife now has something to play with when she teases me, and I can also feel the teasing and get more teased... not so good when it gets pinched. I just look at it as a reminder that I am still locked.

Finally, I find this one to be a tiny bit less discreet than the CB6000s, but that one is very discreet. But compared to the benefits, not the least of which is the overall comfort cleanliness, and long-term wear possibilities, this is now the one my wife has me wearing.

And before anyone pegs me as a Chinese Cheapo fan-boy, besides this one, I'll do another review on the other one I got, and how much effort it took to make it work...if I can get it to work.

Tom Allen and Kodama like this.
  2. Kodama

Kodama Active member

South West, UK
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    Very informative, so much so that I've taken a punt on it too for £7 off of ebay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice