Chinese A226 Review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by DrNotEvil, Jul 7, 2017.

1. DrNotEvil

DrNotEvil New member

Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    As promised, a review of the A226 Chinese cage, found here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stainless-S...hash=item58ed395f3b:m:mHcFky9JfwO-PjLKIGVtPWA

As I mentioned before, I started with a CB6000s and was looking for sturdier options and a little less cage length. The cage on this one is 50mm, but it has a slightly larger inner diameter than the CB at 35mm. The model i received is stainless, although it lacks the high luster of the other model I purchased and reviewed earlier. At least it's not magnetic. The cage has three outwardly curving rings joined at the base, and an open end. The base ring is round stock metal, slightly out-of-round and also curved to fit closer to the lower abdomen. As shown, this one includes an integrated lock. Otherwise, it's about as simple as it looks.

So, I was kind of excited to get this one and try it on. After a cleaning and inspection for burrs and rough spots, and a quick run-through of the locking mechanism, I tried it on for size. I was first impressed by how easy the locking mechanism worked compared to the other model, very easy to get things lined up and the lock inserted. More on that later. I also thought that the feel was pretty good and the sizes were going to work out OK. And yes, the open end design on this one was going to allow me to squeeze through the end with the slightest bit of arousal, so I thought I'd deal with that later. But I didn't have time to admire everything, had to get the lawn mowed. After riding around for about 30 minutes, I stood up to open the gate to the yard and the damned thing simply rolled down my leg and across the grass! No pinch, no pull, no squeeze, no nothing, just flat fell off; cage, base ring, lock and all. So much for security! Time for a closer inspection to see what happened.

Upon closer inspection, I realized why it was so easy to put the lock in at the start, there was a lot(!) of play between the grooves on the lock cuffs and the ridge of the lock. Enough play to allow the base of the cage to swing up almost a complete inch away from the bottom of the base ring! Fully closed, the gap was appropriate for ball entrapment. Fully opened was nothing stopping ball escapement. Also, the welding of the lock cuffs to the base ring and first ring of the cage left a lot to be desired! Amateurish welding at best. Actually, most of the other welds across the whole thing left something to be desired. I had read earlier that pinching the cuffs with channel-lock pliers could get rid of some of this play, but also realized the cuffs weren't well-aligned, either. So pinching them closed would have forced the cage to the more-open position. And the welds were of such poor quality I was concerned that they might pop if forced around too much. Back in the drawer it went while I lined up a Dremel tool and cutting wheels.

At this point, all I've had time to do is cut the lock cuffs off the base ring and cage ring, and polish the weld metal off those pieces. Still trying to figure exactly how I'll get all the pieces aligned to get them reattached, and how I'd do the reattachment (soldering, brazing??). If I can do that, I might also attache a couple of cross pieces at the open end to help alleviate me squeezing through the opening.

Anyway, for the 30 minutes this one actually stayed on, it was comfortable, and then everything downhill from there. Sorry, China, this one gets a thumbs-down.

2. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    china helps xys feel what a real one might feel like. then find someone who bought the real one and ask them about the problems you had or did the real deal not have those problems? never had much luck with china toys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice