Cherry Keeper

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by itryitonce, Mar 21, 2020.

1. itryitonce

itryitonce Member

New jersey
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    Well, after getting a urinary tract infection with a 104 fever, I am throwing away my holy trainer Nanning since it doesn’t let my penis breath. Also not using my bon4 since it is heavy as heck and puts too much weight on my balls....

I am going with cherry keeper. Trying the stub and the short cage versions.

keep your

Chaste J. likes this.
  2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    Anti bacterial soap, athlete's foot powder on a daily basis. Suitable anti fungal type cream maybe once a week (canestan or athletes foot cream). Just make sure you get everything clean and dry. Voice of experience here. I have found my above regime works for me. I have a cherry keeper for holidays with air travel. Just a thought based on my own findings. If going for cherry keeper as your 24/7 cage get 2 and swap over on a weekly or fortnightly basis. Enables proper cleaning of the cage. They are really good but need removing for cleaning. A good stainless steel cage is much easier to keep clean without the need for removal. Personally I am locked in a Queens Keep 24/7. These are my findings from my own experience. I had a nasty infection last year and have no wish to repeat it. Of course we are all built differently. Both the Cherry Keeper and Queens Keep are excellent for me and enable Mrs Chaste to keep me chaste 24/7 and 365. Hope this helps.

3. itryitonce

itryitonce Member

New jersey
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    Thx! What do you clean the cherry keeper with?sinceni am so small, I need a small cage. Those closed cages that don’t let the penis breath and make it difficult to pee and not keeep urine in the tip nod the device don’t agree with me and gave me the urinary tract infection.
    Mthat sucks that I have to take the cherry keeper off every night...@josielynn

4. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    I just use liquid soap and water and a toothbrush and then drop it in a sterilising solution over night. I have heard that the tablets used for cleaning false teeth are supposed to be very good as well!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice