Cherry Keeper update.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Bear20, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Bear20

Bear20 Long term member

Retired Military
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    12:17 PM
    I have had my Cherry Keeper for some time now. I had read and asked questions of others on comfort and any issues. The one this that everybody I asked, said to send the ring. I have sanded using rough and follow that up with fine sand paper. I have finally got it just right. My wife told me that one you get it where it causes no issues, get used to it. I have now been locked for 3 months with no problems. She loves that this cage is so small and easy to clean. She supervises that of course. Thank you Shapeways for making my wife an I happy.

2. LockedDaddyWolf

Atlanta, Ga (USA)
    Local Time:
    Do you have the headlock?

I sent JosieLynn a message on Shapeways, mentioned my issues with shrinkge/turtling and that the vice couldn't even keep it in. Gave her my measurements and eager to see what she suggests. Hopefully, stock units. If she suggests something custom, I'll have to wait until I get my tax refund.

3. Bear20

Bear20 Long term member

Retired Military
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    No, I don't have the headlock. I thought about it and still may get it. I did not have shrinkage/ turtle issues. Josie Lynn will make it happen. I chose the Cherry keeper with out head lock. Only issues I had was the roughness of ring. Took care of that. I am thinking about purchasing another in a different color. Of course my wife will have the final say as to color..

4. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    @LockedDaddyWolf JosieLynn's devices are rather inexpensive (compared to so many others) -- don't wait! Size yourself per directions at bottom of her Shapeways website and get purchasing!

@Bear20 I've been wearing a Headlock version for months now. Can't turtle nor pull out of the back. Such a wonderful feeling, all nice an snug in there -- dreaming of the next time being allowed out, and just perhaps enjoying a Release as well (although far too many times is only to feel the freedom to 'hang free' for a short while then back in my cage I go).

Note: no financial investment in JosieLynn's efforts -- just a REAL satisfied customer wanting to share what I've found and wear. Enjoy!!

Bear20 and LockedDaddyWolf like this.
  5. LockedDaddyWolf

Atlanta, Ga (USA)
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I've done my best to measure, and I THINK I have the right sizes. But, yeah, they are cheap. I figured I would give her a day or two to respond.
    If not, I'm going to order one with the tightest headlock. Then, since it's just nylon, I can sand the opening larger and larger to get the fit I need.

I actually have the items in my cart, just waiting to give her a chance to chime in before pulling the trigger. I know she's busy and this is FAR from her main job.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice