Cherry Keeper Update - April 2019

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by JosieLynn Jewell, Apr 26, 2019.

1. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    Welcome to spring Chastity Lovers! (I know it's technically autumn in the southern hemisphere!)
    I have to say, I've been really blessed with the number of folks who write to me and share their experiences with Chastity and their Cherry Keepers with me - that sort of feedback really helps me to keep going when it feels like it's too much work! I know I've written back to most everyone who has contacted me, but I want to say an extra "Thank you"!

I will also say that I've been really busy - I've put myself out there to help, and there's been no shortage of requests for help! I have learned a lot through your questions, and made sure I gave serious thought to each answer.

Even still, I wanted to give an update on how things have been, and what's new, and what's yet to come, so in no particular order:

So many New Customs!
    So far in 2019, many new custom designs have been added to the shop - if you didn't see you size a few months ago, look again!
    • CKC-FMAA1S-19 - 40mm diameter, 100mm length, rounded tip. Satisfied Customer posting:
    • CKC-T13DST-19 - 38mm diameter, 89mm length, rounded tip.
    • CKC-M4E9YL-19 - 35mm diameter, 65mm length, 31mm head length, rounded tip
    • CKC-8RFRHK-19 - 45mmx40mm diameter, 93mm length, 38mm head length. Ring to cage offset lowered to 5mm.
    • CKC-2KSN0Y-19 - 40mmx30mm diameter, 88mm length, 38mm head length. wide oval ring 52mmx41mm ring gap 15mm
    • CKC-ETA52A-19 - Cherry Keeper Small, no headlock, touchstop on 3 bottom sections
    • CKC-MWB29P-19 - Cherry Keeper Micro - 32mm total depth, 27mm diameter, 9.5mm cage depth, 5.7mm ring to cage gap http://micro.cherrykeeper.com
    • CKC-M67U8B-19 - Cherry Keeper Small with center bar running vertical up bottom and top sections and through tip. Add three horizontal crossbars through tip section
    • CKC-5LPUFO-19 - Short Wide Cage with 2 bars removed - 4 & 8 o'clock when viewed from the front
    • CKC-OZ23YF-19 - Small Wide Cage with 2 bars removed - 4 & 8 o'clock when viewed from the front
    • CKC-QK9XYD-19 - Cherry Keeper Short with lower tip bar removed to clear PA piercing
    • CKC-52U81V-19 - Cherry Keeper Standard with center bar running vertical up bottom and top sections and through tip. Add three horizontal crossbars through tip section
    • CKC-5C00RH-19 - Cherry Keeper Standard with Headlock 3.0 (29mm openenin) and TouchStop on 3 bottom sections
    • CKC-0GOYLX-19 - 35mm diameter, 110mm length, 31mm head length, rounded tip

New Additions
    • Larger ring sizes
      • Circular - 56mm, 60mm, 70mm (and more)
      • Wide Oval - 53x48mm, 54x49mm, 55x50mm
    • Hearrt Shaped Key Pendant blank - The custom heart shaped key pendant is now available as a "blank" that can be cut by a locksmith to match your existing key

New Feature - TouchStop
    ToushStop is a small mesh grid of hexagons between the bars of the cage in the area of the frenum that keeps fingers (and most other things) out!
    This is currently only available upon request, but will eventually be added as another model in the shop with and without HeadLock
    Example : CKC-5C00RH-19

Fitment Guide
    I've gathered information together and put it together in a guide to measuring for a Cherry Keeper - it is still a work in progress, and I'm open to suggestions for improvement!
    http://fitment.cherrykeeper.com

Coming Up!
    Abus padlock kits
    I've got my hands on some quality locks that are appropriately sized for Chastity devices, and will be creating special padlock kits for the Abus Titalium locks 64ti/20 and 64ti/30 ​

Long Wide model
    (45x35mm diameter ~82mm long) This has been one of the most requested new designs. With the number of custom requests I handled (re-check that list!), I haven't been able to add new designs to the family. ​

I hope everyone has been practicing their lockups and is training for a "Summer of Lock" - Shorts & Skirts will be the norm for many months to come, and with the warmth, there's no reason not to keep it locked!

With Love,
    JosieLynn Jewell
    http://www.cherrykeeper.com

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    Thanks for the update. Looks like a well priced system.

3. thongs911

thongs911 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Wow! you've been busy.

4. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Today was a crazy day, who knew getting the flu would be a motivator? Today I completed two custom cages, and ....

..... drumroll ....

I was able to finish the Long Wide cage!

Slight change from the announcement as I realized that ~82mm was going to be too big of a step up when compared to the short and small. There's now ~2" (51mm) ~2.4" (61mm), and now the long wide is ~3" (75mm). If there's demand for a size in the ~88mm range, I'll do a standard width and a wide width versions of those, but that's down the road!

I've also made it available with HeadLock, in sizes from Small (42x32) to Extra Large (33x23) right out of the gate.

:love::lockkey:
    JosieLynn

5. Draconyx

Draconyx Active member

California, USA
    Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    oh I like these, I think i know where my next cage will come from.

6. LittleOink

LittleOink New member

Local Time:
    Well, I’ve just gone and done it! Purchased my cherry keeper headlock cage last night. Wasn’t certain with the fit, so decided to get both a short and small. Given the price it was worth just getting both to have options.

JosieLynn Jewell likes this.
  7. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your support! Feedback is always welcome - let me know how things go once you get your cages!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice