Cherry Keeper Unicorn

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by winky dink, May 4, 2020.

1. winky dink

winky dink Active member

Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    Anyone have any experience with the Cherry Keeper Unicorn? Curious if it's better than a harness.

2. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    I have it and like it a lot. It’s a trip to look down and see a big dildo literally mounted to your caged penis.

Having said that, we haven’t used it much because she rarely wants to use a dildo. She prefers other means of servicing.

3. winky dink

winky dink Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks. Is the angle of the dildo satisfactory for giving adequate pleasure?

4. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    Never had a problem with the angle. Go for it. If you’re interested in the idea, it’ll be worth it.

5. Guest 2931

Guest 2931 Member

Local Time:
    8:39 PM
    I have one and I get to use it somewhat frequently. The main downside is that it slightly limits your dildo options to those with a vaculock or bullet vibe hole. But plenty of good brands make compatible toys. I use a bullet vibe vixen and tantus with it no problem.
    The other downside is the weight of the dildo can pull your cage down far enough that you might slip out, but that can be remedied with a cage strap.

The toys mount perfectly to the horn, and are extremely secure. You’ll pull your cage off before you pull the toy off.
    I like the angle and feel of it over a regular strapon, but I’m not too experienced with the strapon. I used that once and thought the dildo sat too high and it made it harder for me to use properly. The unicorn horn puts it at a more natural height imo.

If you already enjoy the cherry keeper cages, it’s worth trying the unicorn. I don’t know that it’d be worth switching from a different cage that you know works perfectly just for the unicorn, if that makes sense

6. FemdomObsession

Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    We will be testing tonight with the large headlock cage (large headlock = tight around the glans)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice