Cherry Keeper Unicorn review and first experience

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by LockedUpL, Feb 11, 2021.

1. LockedUpL

LockedUpL Active member

Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    #1 LockedUpL, Feb 11, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
    Hi all,

I don't want this to be a cherry keeper review buy I feel I must say that I absolutely love mine. It's comfortable, light and secure. It did take a few purchases to get it right but they don't break the bank.

Anyway, on with the unicorn review. Earlier this year I pleasured @Redbear KH with our strap on and the usual harness. It's the usual style harness which is a bit arkward, forces my cage to the side and generally sits a bit high than is natural. I loved every minute and I think my wife did too but it felt like I was hula hooping when thrusting because of the position of the strapon. The motion felt, well just wrong and I thought that this can't be giving the most pleasure to my kh. So I started shopping around for a new harness.

I love my cherry keeper and our strapon is a vac-u-lock one so when I saw the unicorn I thought it would be ideal. Having placed the order, I started thinking about 3mm pins mentioned on the website to secure it. eBay to the rescue. At this point @Redbear KH was unaware I'd ordered anything. I was hoping I wouldn't be in trouble when it arrived!

During the wait for shipping, getting more and more excited, I thought that the weight of the strapon might be an issue. Being resourceful and determined, I made a belt. It's made from elastic cord, silicone tube and keyring clips. It connects to my cage using some o rings that screw to the pins. It's worn like a pair of panties and there's a connector that can't be seen in the pics that clips to the underside of my cage. See pics.

Anticipation building, the shipping was delayed by 2 days... It arrived on a Friday afternoon. @Redbear KH knew I'd had a parcel but I didn't open it in front of her. Fast forward to that evening, kids asleep and she's teasing me on the sofa. To tease me further, she gently said, 'I'd love some cock tonight, it's a shame you're locked up...'. I took my opportunity and said wait there while I fetch something. I rushed upstairs and grabbed the unicorn, strapon and fixings. Nervous as hell I opened the box and revealed the unicorn. She knew what it was as I put it to my cage but thought the unicorn was what was to penetrate her. I explained it was 3d printed and not to go in her, revealing the strapon from the towel it was wrapped in. She saw its use now and quickly said 'you'd better get it on then!' my heart was beating out of my chest!

Attaching the unicorn and strap on felt amazing. The base of the strapon was more or less where my own erection would be if I were out the cage! Obviously I'm not the same size but it really felt like I had my own giant cock! The angle and position was perfect.

Gliding in, I obviously had no feeling or sensation but I quickly discovered that the strapon balls pushed the tip of my cage when the shaft met any resistance. This meant I got some degree of feeling when she got excited and gripped the strap on. That felt amazing. because of the position of the strap on, my thrusts felt like they were coming from me, no more hula hooping! It was a real mind bender. I got some tactile feedback but no sensation on the tip or shaft. Look down and it was as if I were fucking her.
    I lasted a fair while longer than normal but did end up ruining. She made me clean and we carried on for a while longer. It was simply amazing. Can't wait to do it again! @Redbear KH was very happy and got much more pleasure than our normal piv. We were both exhausted at the end. It was a great feeling and a wonderful experience.

The unicorn is one of the best things I've purchased and I'd highly recommend it. Depending on your strapon, I would suggest some form of support such as a belt though. That kept everything in place really well for me.

Attached Files:

2. LockedUpL

LockedUpL Active member

Local Time:
    @Redbear KH has assured me that it's not as good as the real thing. She did look very satisfied though! I'd had a real workout and was dripping with sweat. A night to remember for sure.

3. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    Thanks for the review

4. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    Glad she still rates the real thing as preffered equipment. Looks like a girl could get spoiled.

LockedUpL likes this.
  5. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    looks good! thanks

6. Neith

Neith Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    I haven’t looked at cherry keeper until today. Talk about amazing designs. I do wish the innie had the option for the unicorn add on.

I’m sure in the future we will see some inverted designs too. I would assume it wouldnt be too hard to design a cylinder that pushed back 1” or 2”.

7. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Great review. Definitely bookmarked for a discussion with my wife.
    :D

LockedUpL likes this.
  8. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    In theory, you could use the unicorn with the Innie, but it would lose the front attachment point and would be only connected via the ring pin, so it's not terribly stable. The Micro is the smallest cage that has both.

I don't know what brand everyone likes for these sort of play toys, but I've found Cock Lock dildos (for the fucking machine) to be a nice choice as you can get them in a bunch of sizes and without testicles. If the toy has testicles, sometimes they can hit the cage, so I like my unicorns to be shaft only toys. The shape of the plug they use is different, but I can tell you from experience, they fit the Unicorn :)

9. FemdomObsession

Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    Thanks for the information, we have one in the basket, I think we will buy this afternoon. Can you provide anymore info about the waistband you made? Links, etc?

10. andie_cd

andie_cd Member

Oregon
    Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    Where can one find the Unicorn option in the Cherry Keeper online store?

11. FemdomObsession

Local Time:
  12. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    Awesome review, thank you.

I've got a question, which is what size threaded rod you used? Was it M3 or 1/8" by any chance? Absolutely looking at replicating your approach of this is a route we go down.

Thanks again.

13. LockedUpL

LockedUpL Active member

Local Time:
    The rod was indeed m3

switchling likes this.
  14. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    Cherry Keeper with ergonomic rings and Unicorn on their way to Mrs. :+1:

15. Chastity_caned

Local Time:

Where/how does the larger pin attach

16. FemdomObsession

Local Time:
    Could you link the rods/rings you bought? I'm having trouble replicating this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice