Cherry Keeper Standard Length

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by winky dink, Jul 26, 2020.

1. winky dink

winky dink Active member

Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    I had posted earlier about my first Cherry Keeper and felt it is time for an update on my second Cherry Keeper. After some messages back and forth with the designer, @JosieLynn Jewell , I was able to get the correct ring. That made a world of difference. I then decided to order another cage, this time the standard length for more long term wear. It arrived earlier than anticipated and I immediately tried it on. I was quite disappointed as I could not fit inside the head portion. I wore it for a few days on several occasions but never could get it all of the way on. Then, last week I remembered reading about the string trick to get fully into a cage. I tried it and voila, with a little pulling on the string and a little pushing from behind the head with a q-tip, I popped right in. I've been wearing it 24/7 for the last 7 days straight. It has been amazingly comfortable. Apparently, the head of my winky dink is a little larger than the opening of the cage tip. Once inside, perfect fit.

I highly recommend a Cherry Keeper to anyone considering one. Do yourself a favor and research the sizes for best fit and comfort. Ask questions if needed, you won't be disappointed.

2. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    Agreed you have to make sure of the size as they don't match with previously bought off the shelf cheap cages.

I previously got a 30mm width ,25mm long sized cherry keeper and it was too small.
    A cheap off the shelf one fits..

I did get another cherry keeper and it fits perfect. I'll do my own review at a later date.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice