Cherry Keeper ring advice

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by LockedSub88, Jul 15, 2021.

1. LockedSub88

LockedSub88 Member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    So I have a cherry keeper and two rings now; a 48mm ring and a 47mm -2° ring. I bought the 47mm -2° ring because I figured out I could pull off the cage completely with the ring, that really ruins the experience of course. I figured the ball gap was the issue, so I went for a smaller ring with a negative angle to fix this.

The 47mm -2° ring fits really good and decreases the ball gap. The ball gap is now 15.7mm where it was 19.4mm with the 48mm ring. However I can still pull out completely, although it is a bit harder to do now.

I have some experience with other devices (metal and plastic) where I tried 50mm and 45mm, although they had other ring shapes. All the devices where from China, so I'm not really sure how good those measurements where. Conclusion with those devices where that 50mm is too big and 45 is too small (got red skin around the ring).

What would be the best thing to do here? Should I buy a 47mm -8° ring? Should I try a smaller ring? Can I maybe heat my 47mm -2° ring and bend it my self? Is that even possible? Would a oval ring be better in my case? When wearing the 47mm ring is there anything I can do to check if I could go smaller with the ring?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice