Cherry Keeper Review - good but it has a big flaw in the design ...

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by KeuschlingMax, Nov 19, 2021.

1. KeuschlingMax

KeuschlingMax Member

IT Guy
    Germany, northern NRW
    Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    First and foremost, I like my CherryKeepers. I have four of them and like 5 rings. I also own and tried like 25 other cages, metall and plastic, but the CK is the most used one.
    The Pros:
    They are light and don't pull you down. You can choose between a huge amount of designs, one of them should fit you. Being uncut, I love the no-touch designs. Meant as no touch - you cannot touch your KH best piece, it's like in full armor. But the big benefit is also no squeezing of skin. This way you can ride your bike / motorcycle and do other sports without the risk of skin getting between your cage and underwear and is pulled/stretched/squeezed and gives you (unwanted) pain.
    Through the many designs available its also a great way to test the sizes you need, before you invest in a custom made steel one.

They are not cheap - compared to many chinese ones. You have to add the ring and shipping and taxes to the price in the shop, but they are not that expensive also. Before getting a CK, maybe try some Chinese ones, delivered with many rings, so you dont loose to much money trying the wrong ones.
    Invest in a set of sandpaper / polishpaper from amazon / ebay .. to polish out the grains. If you wake up at night, vaseline / coconut oil (available without the coconut smell) / Ball Wax from Dick Johnson may help you (apply genorously to scrotum before going to sleep). Another option would be to get a "sleep cage", wider and longer = better sleep. When I go smaller, it only gets worse.

The Cons:
    The big one is the gap / height difference between the A-ring and the cage. It's like 3mm, but many of you know, in this area every mm counts. It prevents a tight fit and makes pullout attempts much easier than they should be - combined with the sock technique its really easy. With 3D printing techniques and concept it should not be that hard to remove that gap and add some additional printing material to the ring to avoid that gap - either the whole way between cage and lower the ring to a straight line or at least lowering the ring. Better fit and more secure.
    According to the designer the male penis looks like see the attached pic.

If you take a look down below on yourself, you might notice, thats not the real thing ;). If possible, please fix this issue with some brain juice - Id be happy to try out improvements.

A minor one, not directly related to the CK-system itselft is the shop. You cannot see on first sight the specifications and most important sizes (width / length), you have be patient and click through them and find the differences between the different cages by yourself. A more structured navigation system would help a lot.

Attached Files:

Chilango likes this.
  2. Draconyx

Draconyx Active member

California, USA
    Local Time:
    10:43 PM
  3. KeuschlingMax

KeuschlingMax Member

IT Guy
    Germany, northern NRW
    Local Time:
    Thanks, already have them. I didn't speak of the gap between cage and ring, but of the height difference between. Its not a straight line from cage to ring, but the open circle of the ring starts some mm higher than the cage, when you make straight line.

4. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    Wow, I'm not sure how you found a picture of my penis to post, but nice work! ;)

IIRC, one of the design flaws with earlier designs I was trying to overcome was getting skin pinch in the lock, so angling things down a bit and putting the cage ring below the lock to protect the skin there from the lock while closing it was the solution. Your locked picture is not something I've heard complaints about in three years - most people write me to ask about how to control the overflowing skin, which fills the space quite nicely.

Your second concern is actually my biggest concern right now, and something I'm actively working to resolve. It's not complete just yet, but your thread is getting the world's first sneak peek at the CK Finder app...
    upload_2021-11-24_9-21-28.png

Peter Rabbit and KeuschlingMax like this.
  5. KeuschlingMax

KeuschlingMax Member

IT Guy
    Germany, northern NRW
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your feedback. The "flaw" could also be resolved by setting the ring on the same height as the cage entrance. Putting some "material" between the top and the ring opening.

6. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    There's some downside to ensuring everything you make is as compatible with everything else you make as possible - what you're suggesting would work for cages with a specific distance to the opening (typically 8mm on the standard cages), but there are a large number of CK cages sold where that's simply not the measurement. One EXTEMELY popular cage has that offset at -10.2mm (the Innie), so breaking compatibility would be a show stopper TBH.

7. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    #7 SheMastersMyDomain, Nov 24, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
    I appreciate the OP’s concerns. I also appreciate we are all different and have different reasons and goals in seeking out and wearing chastity. For me, the design flaw described above is a non-issue. While I can pull out of my cherry keeper and most other cages, it would be a huge letdown to my wife/KH. I asked for this and have committed to my marriage in this way. It works for me. Good luck finding what you seek.

It’s worth noting that I have a custom cherry keeper with a larger gap to lessen the pressure on my high/tight testicles. This design makes it easy to pull out, but as I said above, it’s not my concern.

KeuschlingMax likes this.
  8. pseudonym of the sea

pseudonym of the sea Active member

Local Time:
    looking good !

JosieLynn Jewell likes this.
  9. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    Much ado about nothing.

Even if that minuscule gap were closed it is not going to substantially prevent you from pulling out. Our dicks are just too pliable. A tight fit is better achieved with a properly sized cage in both length and diameter, but even that won't prevent pulling out the back - only a piercing will do that - something I won't do.

There are better things to spend your brain juice on.

Lakeman likes this.
  10. Draconyx

Draconyx Active member

California, USA
    Local Time:
    oooh when do we get to use this app... that looks great!

11. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Soon. I'm trying to get it tested by a few more folks. If you want to volunteer, message me.

12. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    The ring to cage differential mentioned by the OP is a non-issue in reality, and is actually useful for the shorter cages where skin bunches up.

KeuschlingMax likes this.
  13. KeuschlingMax

KeuschlingMax Member

IT Guy
    Germany, northern NRW
    Local Time:
    For you it maybe this way, I miss some "snugness", that could be there, would ring and cage opening be inline. As with just some minor changes in ring design, both could be offered ;). Its not an either this or either that option - 3d printing has a lot of advantages.
    For me its a flaw, but nonetheless I ordered one more yesterday ;). So the overall comfort still speaks for the cherrykeeper.

Design is me likes this.
  14. Draconyx

Draconyx Active member

California, USA
    Local Time:
    I would like to check out the app.. but i dont know if im gonna be ordering any soon. I already put one on order lol

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 3d printing cherry keeper

2. cherry keeper

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice