Cherry Keeper Cage Sizing?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by taprackbang, Apr 8, 2019.

1. taprackbang

taprackbang Member

Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    I have a standard size Cherry Keeper Cage that at time, I feel like I am either too big, or too small for. Majority of the time I my penis doesn't seem to want to sit all the way flush to the front of the cage causing bathroom trips to be an adventure, I feel like I am too thick to fit into the standard size cage. With that being side, I am considering purchasing a small wide headlock cage from Josielynn to see if that works out better for me.

I really think I might need more width in the cage because I have not yet been able to sleep through the night wearing the device, I usually have to take it off due to major pain and late last week my wife got me off while I was wearing the cage and when I removed the cage I had the indentations from the cage bars on the head of my penis for a long time after our session.

Any advice is appreciated, I don't want to give up on the device just yet!

2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    I believe it's normal for your flaccid penis to change size throughout the day, the goal being to get a device that fits you average size (or little smaller). A well fitting device will help curb an erection minimizing the discomfort of an erection. From what you describe, it sounds like your cage/tube might be a little long, so going with the shorter/wide cage/tube might be the solution.

Any kind of longer term erection, like being teased is likely to leave what's called "bar scars." Not much do to about that other than a full tube device.

3. taprackbang

taprackbang Member

Local Time:
    I guess I might as well order up the short wide cage and see if that is an improvement. Thanks for the input.

4. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    @taprackbang I've been locked away in JosieLynn's Headlock cage for quite some time - LOVE IT! Do yourself a favor, read up on how to measure yourself properly, then order a custom sized device from JosieLynn. The wife and you will have no more issues -- well, except for the blissful 'bar scars', which btw you'll never see for the wife will not be unlocking you. :+1::lockkey:

5. taprackbang

taprackbang Member

Local Time:
    Do you have a site or post in particular I should read up on to get accurate measurements? I would love to get something right the second time :).

6. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    just search postings from JosieLynn on this site! If I recall, there is one with info on sizing. Good Luck!!

taprackbang likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice