Cherry Keeper- Best Device after years of trying…

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by jimbo0231, Jul 10, 2021.

1. jimbo0231

jimbo0231 Member

Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    I’ve been a lurker on here for a number of years but very rarely post. But I had to post about the Cherry Keeper.
    I’ve had 6-7 different devices over the last few years. I’ve tried the cheap Chinese knock-offs, a CB-6000, a silicon bird lock, the Holy trainer, spent a fortune on a custom Mature metal and even got an ill fated piercing for a Ridged Chastity device (took 4 months to heal and I think I wore the device twice before getting rid of the piercing).
    After all this though, I decided to look into the next device and couldn’t help but want to try the cherry keeper.
    Ring sizing was easy enough - but I ended up mis-measuring for the cage and got a short instead of a small. Just a bit too short so the medium headlock didn’t come to the back of the head. But a good chance to perfect the fit. I then bought a small with the extra large headlock (this kind of re-buy or rework would have bankrupted me on a custom metal device).
    Well, this one is perfect. Took a couple of 1-2 day trials to get used to the fit and texture but now it’s like a second skin. I went for the total touchstop as well. Hygiene is manageable in the shower without issue but I just can’t feel or touch it at all. The sizing means the eye is lined up perfectly so no problem peeing but nothing moves. No friction, no turtling and NO SENSATION if I try to jiggle or move it. The extra large headlock looked a bit scary at first but pull out is damn near impossible. it’s been a full week now and besides a few morning adjustments, no issues. I even drove for 3 hours wearing it and that is usually where I get pinching or pain but all good.
    After using the security screw on the mature metal, it’s good to be back into a lock I know I can’t pick or undo. I also bought a small padlockable box and a fingerprint scanner padlock (god bless China post) and set it up for my wife’s fingerprint only.
    For the first time in all my devices, I’m properly fitted, properly secure and properly stuck. And I love it.

Bill249017 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice