Cherry Keeper and PA

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by buttndown, Dec 28, 2020.

1. buttndown

buttndown Member

Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    I have a PA piercing that I have stretched out to 0ga. I've looked at the Cherry Keeper site and some of the cages look like they would allow me to wear my jewelry. Does anyone know if that's true? If so, will one of the cages allow me to use my 0ga jewelry or would I need to use a smaller gauge? Finally, if the stock cages won't work with a PA, is it possible to get a custom Cherry Keeper cage that would work with a PA?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

2. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    There is one cage made for a PA ring on the site i think custom ones were available but I think JosieLynn is a bit short on time, wouldn't hurt to enquire. My PA actually thru my standard cage

3. buttndown

buttndown Member

Local Time:
    @Sexy Slave 69 I took a look at your pics, and now I know that it will work. I do have one question. You mentioned only wearing the PA with the small cage. Is that because that's the only size that works with a PA or is it that you're only allowed to use the small cage while wearing PA jewelry?

4. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    If my lookup skills are okay, 0ga is ~8.25mm. The gap between the bars on standard cages is 10mm (less on cages that are the stub and smaller, read the descriptions!). From there, you just need to ensure that there's a gap below the tip surround ring big enough for that piercing to fit through. Generally cages with longer "Tip Length" dimensions should be fine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice