Cheating - pulling out

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Love&Passion, Jan 24, 2019.

?

Can you pull out

1. yes

81 vote(s)
    57.0%
  2. No, because of PA or full belt

33 vote(s)
    23.2%
  3. No

28 vote(s)
    19.7%
Random Thread
  1. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    If there is candy in the house, a diet is pretty tough to stick with. If my cock is hanging free, I'm probably going to touch it, just because it's there. I could resist stroking away at it, but it would definitely be tough to do after not cumming for a month or 2!
    A cage is like a padlock, to keep honest people honest, but if your a thief, a padlock is hardly a deterrent...

NEsubhub, AustinSlave and Panda2010 like this.
  2. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    Cool to see the 9 PA votes. Perhaps this thread will convince some Keyholders to get their subs pierced :p:D:lockkey:

NEsubhub and Skyhigh like this.
  3. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    Exactly- most guys (who are growers) can get out of just about any ball trap device with patience (and if it's cold enough), but if fit correctly won't be able to get back in, so chastity devices are 'tamper evident' not 'escape proof,' but this is all that's necessary. Even a PA cage or the most expensive custom fit belt won't last an hour against modern cutting tools- and most of that time will be spent allowing metal to cool, not actually cutting, so they're not escape proof, either.

4. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's a misconception based on trying to push the penis back in. But is it is pulled into the cage by using the "sock method", it will slide back in and the pullout will not leave any evidence.

5. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    I suppose it depends on the device. It's extraordinarily painful to pull out of my belt. So back in isn't an option at all.

6. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    A penis can get soft and squishy and very small by just running cold water on it for awhile, then you will get it in or out of any cage with little effort, It is just a very hard organ to hold in place and the truth is if you can get it in to something you will get it out again, unless you fasten it in.

7. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    I voted that I could pull out, but I feel I have to add a clause to that. I seem to have a left testicle that is slightly smaller than the right. The left one has a habit of now and then squirming its way out of captivity, but the right one will not pass through the gap without a lot of pain, leaving me with one testicle out, and able to withdraw my penis, but unable to totally remove the cage. Also, I have never been able to get everything back in again, or to get it totally off, leaving it hanging from one testicle til I can contact my k/h and get her to open it up so I can replace it. I try to avoid this as much as possible, because it's very uncomfortable. It's been 6 weeks (yesterday) with 2 tease and denial sessions, with no orgasm and no real release in sight for quite a while.

Panda2010 likes this.
  8. plasticwearlover

plasticwearlover New member

Las Vegas
    Local Time:
    I have a PA so no chance of pulling out which for me is a requirement.

NEsubhub likes this.
  9. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Your post made me curious, and I just tried both the sock and shoelace tricks to get back in after assembling a Holy Trainer with me 'out.' (I didn't pull out because while I've always assumed I could do it, it not only seems like it would be difficult, but also counterproductive.) Anyway, I wasn't successful getting back in. I can see how it might work, I just couldn't do it. Maybe with more practice or more lube (for the shoelace) it would, as I can see this being a learned skill- but I also think fit and anatomy come into play. For some it's probably easier than others. For instance, I've seen people swear that the CB-2000 can be effective and quite difficult to pull out of, but that's not the case with me and any ring size I can fit through- if soft it's a ten second job to get out, max, and I can't imagine getting back in would take much longer. The HT, on the other hand, with it's compound curved ring and sheath that extends behind it, fits almost to my pubic bone, and, as I said, while I've assumed I could get out with effort- the logic center of my brain telling me that with patience it will come out because tissue has so much give, but in the back of my mind I worry that I'll get half way out and get stuck, so I've never tried, even out of curiosity. (I did once accidentally slip out of the bottom of an HT knockoff, but upon examination discovered the ring had warped significantly, and the sheath/ring space at the bottom had almost tripled. The 'hot water' trick did cause the ring to go back to it's original shape, but it warped again on the first wearing.)

The big question becomes- why would I want to slip out and back in? If I either lock myself up, or allow myself to be locked, it's because I want to be in, or to cede power to someone I trust and given control. I'm not a hugely 'obedience' driven when in sub mode, but neither am I someone who'll violate the spirit of the thing. If I become that desperate enough to cheat I'll either grab the key or have 'the talk.'

Lowtight likes this.
  10. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think some of us like not having a choice in the matter, it seems to make more sense to me that when you are locked in you cant get out with out the use of some serious tools, I know not everyone has this frame of mind but if I could slip in and out it would go in the trash.

Bertdido likes this.
  11. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    With my Jail Bird I discovered by accident that I could very likely pull out of it. My flaccid penis can shrink away to almost nothing at times, and I went to take a shower one day and noticed that my balls were very low and saggy and my penis was extremely small. The weight of the cage very nearly pulled it below the tip of my little penis. That device was not sized correctly though (ring too large, cage too long and wide, etc.).

The newer Queen's Keep I have is snugger in every way. I've never seen what I described above happen in this cage. And though I've never tried to pull out of this one I feel like either I couldn't do it or it would be very difficult, especially getting it back in.

12. Kal-el451

Kal-el451 Member

Local Time:
    My device has an anti-pullout device so it can’t happen.

13. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    Is this a Vice?

14. titaniumjones

titaniumjones Crouching Robot, Hidden Dragon

Director of my own company.
    Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    For myself, I can pull out of any device with out the use of the PA. I have a PA lock, but this tends to pinch on devices as I move.

For those who have replied on here about "Thinking about getting a PA" Stop with the thinking already. The piercers are EXTREMELY professional. There is no 'Knowing' looks. They are just doing a PA. That's all.
    And if your fear is the pain. Seriously, get over yourself. It is not bad at all. It's no worse than getting a flue shot or a blood sample taken.

Last word. Go into a reputable salon and ask. I swear, you'll come out with it done. Once you've walked through the door the hard part is over. Get it done and stretch it to 5mm slowly.

Love&Passion likes this.
  15. Chastity_Subboi

Local Time:
    8:03 PM
    You are only cheating yourself if you pull out. Just push through and think of your true place and why you are doing this. Chastity is about being totally selfless and under total control.

It is the most rewarding and honourable thing to sacrifice yourself in this well to the female Matriarchy. "Guys" like us should be proud.

16. Lowtight

Lowtight Active member

Computer support Engineer
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Local Time:
    I do self lock and my wife most of the times doesn't even know. She is not interested, but does appreciate the servitude and the added hornyness from time to time. I had an interesting experience last spring when I was on training for my work for 3 weeks. When I don't get enough sleep I allow myself to get out for a night to catch up. So here I am in CA, making work weeks of 70-90 hours and losing my keys days after I locked my HTs. I woke up almost every night several times and after about 14 days of that I lost it and managed to get out. Not only was it painful to squeeze my nuts through the space between the ring and cage.... it was clearly impossible to reverse the process. I tried after I caught up with my sleep but failed. My point being if I had a keyholder i would still have to explain why my HT was in my hand and not around my penis and would expect an appropriate punishment at that time.

17. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    Well said, @Rider9 . I am always amazed by the variety of what people want from chastity. (That's one reason we should avoid criticizing each other for not being sufficiently compliant with someone's opinion of what chastity should be.) There are different (non-)strokes for different folks. Inescapability is part of the kink for some folks, but by no means all. I pull out of my Jail Bird to wash, but never masturbate that way. Chastity for me is more of a reminder of a commitment to myself, not an absolute restraint. Some people need the absolute restraint, but I don't.

Rectrix and Rider9 like this.
  18. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    Truly I do not understand this. It seems that many guys introduce chastity to their partners. In such cases, why would they want to pull out? And if the Wife/GF introduced chastity and the guy accepted it, why would he want to/dare to pull out and play with it? Isn't that cheating?

For those guys tempted to cheat, how about reading this thread to get a wife/GF/KH perspective on cheating (ignore most of the posts from the guys lol)

jmanque likes this.
  19. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    As with most of you, I can pull out if soft and if warm/loose. I never have, and wouldn’t. It defeats the purpose and the guilt would outweigh any momentary relief. I rarely have to uncage for work, but when I do, I have specific instructions to not get hard. That seems to be impossible, so I have to report any unauthorized erections. A punishment spanking follows, and those outweigh any fun of an erection.

Having said that, I have contemplated a PA, and if I had problems with cheating the device, or even being seriously tempted, would absolutely get one.

Rectrix and Love&Passion like this.
  20. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    I do not understand why a Heroin addict uses heroin if he knows how dangerous it is. Lol (sic)

Losing patience here, not sorry. Why do you ware a cage and not a ribbon on your penis?

For everyone else managed to stay good since I started the thread..

21. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
  22. collegeslave

collegeslave Junior Member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    Every device I've had I've been able to pull out of, even when I've worn a device only for a short period of time when the ring was too tight.

In the past I pulled out occasionally to play with myself when my relationship with my SO wasn't going well, or just when I was cleaning but then lost my resiliency.

Right now (since January 1st), the only time I pull out is about once a week or two to clean my cock quickly and add a bit of moisturizer before putting my cock back into its cage. I'm working on being a better "boy" and this is part of it. My wife doesn't like to be bothered with the cage when she is keeping me locked so taking care of my cock while she is keeping me continuously denied is part of my job as her boy.

23. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    There's a certain subsection of the BDSM spectrum that likes misbehaving and getting punished for it - "brats" I think? Maybe not everyone, but at least some of the people who actively introduce it or tolerate chastity may be cheat specifically so they can get caught and punished. It may depend on their personal relationship dynamic.

Panda2010 likes this.
  24. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’m using a Vice, I don’t know whether I could pull out, but I haven’t actually tried to be honest.... I’d rather not know and trust their claims

25. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm in a CB6000s and I found it mostly comfortable, wearing 24/7. I fill the tube when flaccid, wish I could wear a slightly smaller ring tbh, Im in the 45 and the 40 traps the blood like a cockring so maybe a 42/43 would be perfect if they exist. I tested it a little to see if I could pull out, because I wanted to reassure myself that I can't, not because I wanted to cheat. It's gripped pretty good in there but it will give way if tugged pretty hard. But I realised that if I do manage to get it out, it's likely not going to feel very comfortable and I'll have a vey hard time getting it back in.
    I'm going to suggest to my Wife that if she ever catches me having pulled out then our chastity lifestyle is over and it will immediately stop. Someting like that should scare me enough not to cheat if I get truly desperate or decide to get an attitude one day. But I would have to be insane with frustration to even think about it.
    I already never want to be ou of chastity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice