Cheap device issues, getting ready to make the jump. But help me with issues

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by LockedScott, Aug 2, 2022.

1. LockedScott

LockedScott Active member

Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    I'm pretty new at this. Started out as a joke with my girlfriend about me masturbating less, but it's a turn on for her...which pretty much makes it a turn on for me.

My first "Chinese" device (maybe a bad assumption all the cheap ones are from china) I bought to help me with sizing of the base ring. It was interesting because it included three ring sizes. No amount of tape or string measuring could get a measurement anywhere near what most devices came in. There were three round base rings and the 45mm one fit best. Everyone once in a while my smaller, tighter ball would pop out. I was able to bend/adjust the gap to accommodate this. The cage was a little big (both long and wide). I didn't like the lock flopping around, and it also felt like I needed to spread my legs to accommodate it.

I tried another cheap device. I ordered this one with a 45mm oval ring and had an internal lock (not one that flopped around and poked at you). This ring feels too small. This cage also has a slightly smaller diameter and is about 1/2 to 3/4" of an inch shorter. I'm all the way to the end of the cage when soft, but after I wear it for a while....the meat starts to push thru the openings around my shaft. I'm sure this is partially because I'm turned on, but I also think the base ring is acting a little like a cock ring. But also wonder if compressing lengthwise made me a little thicker.
    I can wear this second ring for hours at a time, but I'm very aware of it. The other night when I wore it while messing around with my girlfriend and we later took it off, dick was all swollen like it'd been beat up :) I'm not sure if this is gonna happen regardless of the device. It's got no place to go.

I plan on ordering a set of sizing rings from MM as a start. What should my dick look like after taking the cage off after being turned on while fooling around?
    I'm gonna give it a break for a day or two and start measuring.
    Thanks for any feedback.

2. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    My right ball is smaller and higher.. so chances are it will pop out 1st if the ring size is not right. I have to live with it until the cobra device came which eliminates my problem since the gap between the ring and cage is smaller. Everyone’s anatomy is different. Many people tried various cages until one finally suits.
    Once uncaged, your penis should not really be swollen. In fact, after some time being locked in like several months, the skin loses elasticity and erection feels more tight and compressed. You can say shrinkage but then again many here refuted. Penis is of the least concern when using a chastity device.. get the ball ring right.

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I would highly suggest you taking a look this section of the forums....

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?forums/mature-metal.36/

Also, CALL them! William or @mistressmaturemetal will pick up & answer anything. It might be awkward to call them at first, but you really should. Maybe even have your GF call.

4. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    Perverspepere and King Hippo like this.
  5. LockedScott

Local Time:
    Thanks. Ordered sizing rings and will start measuring and then reach out to them once I have some #s. Will keep using what I have to see what I like/don't like.

6. King Hippo

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    This is just my opinion, but take a look at all the extras they sell.

https://www.maturemetal.com/cock-rings/

Take a look at that Double Locking Cock Ring... Plan on getting the Security Screw to lock... Maybe instead get a regular cock ring...

If you are between ring sizes... Order two rings... it is a lot easier to spend a little extra now, then needing to ship everything back and wait a week... and paying for shipping...

https://www.maturemetal.com/accessories/

Don't feel like you need to order directly from the site, they can send you a PayPal invoice that is custom. Lemme know if you need any help with some of the extra things you can order or get sizing advice... or even good underwear... whatever you think you need help with, lemme know.

Here are their numbers and other contact info.

https://www.maturemetal.com/contact/

7. LockedScott

Local Time:
    I'll add more here, but am reading over in the Mature Metal section too.

One of my reasons look at the oval base ring was trying to get the base nearer my body...but Mature Metal has been doing this for a long time, so I'm guessing that's not really a need.

One thing I do notice with the two rings I have. The round one, I'm very aware that my balls are rubbing against my thighs. Wearing underwear that keeps them from rubbing helps. I thought the oval ring would help with this (I think it actually does) because the oval is narrower (not wider like MM).
    My balls are pretty high and tight, so they don't have the option (maybe they will stretch) of dropping down. They stick out prominently to the left and right of the base ring. Again, I really notice this. Maybe it's time/stretch, underwear, etc.

8. King Hippo

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    If you wear underwear where it is impossible for the sack to get down there to rub that might be the way to go. I really like the Calvin Klein Jock Straps a lot... They get my sack to loosen up quicker in the day to hang a bit and the support from them is really good. You could also look into pouch underwear like Hanes sells, but you might want to say away from the ones with cooling vents, the warmer you are the quicker your sack will loosen up.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09K9SM6M3?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
    I really liked the colors that came with this one...

https://www.amazon.com/Hanes-Comfor...rted/dp/B08H3K93XX?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/Hanes-Suppor...wear/dp/B09R82TP2K?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1

9. LockedScott

Local Time:
    Thanks. I've tried some different underwear I'd bought for myself but had not shown them to the girlfriend. I'm new at being this "in touch" with my body, so moving slowly at my comfort level. Luckily she's been there cheering me on, waiting. :)

I'm driving to her house soon for a first time strap-on.

King Hippo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice