Cheap Chastity Belts and Customizations

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by stephenguo, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stephenguo

stephenguo Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    alright. Since according to TCFun, we cannot sell plastic CB's in US, and this is not a site for advertising in the first place, I'm now here to sell a model of stainless steel chastity belt.

**** Content Removed ****

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    This area is for used/unwanted devices, but I will leave this post because I'm in a good mood!

If, however, you spam my site with lots of posts... you will be gone! :spammer:

3. stephenguo

stephenguo Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for not deleting my post~

first of all, i'm not the type of advertising spammer you might think i am~

our goal is to provide people in chastity with better products~

in fact, i'm a chastity person at times as well!

4. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hey, no worries... I just hope you can back up your sales with excellent customer service, or I'll be hunting you down!

Are those genuine CB6000 and 3000? I've never seen them in those colours?

5. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    There seems to be a problem with the currency converter. According to the site a CB3000 cost 6.31 GBP but cost $70.00 USD.

6. billie

billie Active member

Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    I cannot imagine these are real. I have never seen those color options, or prices that low.

7. stephenguo

stephenguo Junior Member

Local Time:
    First, i'm sorry about the currency converters, but the prices in USD is the correct one~

secondly, our customer service is guaranteed. We can solve basically all problems~

Thirdly, these chastity belts come from the same casts as the ones sold on other websites. We have supplies as a chinese supplier. We make CB's for companies all over the world, especially north america.
    however, in order to be unique, we have added elements in them. We make them in colours for an interesting twist. They are the same as others, simply a different colored plastic.
    also, we use stainless steel shafts for the 2 shafts on the cage instead of plastic since the plastic ones breaks easily. so, with the 2 steel shafts, they can last forever.

Anymore questions, feel free to contact me.

we had a couple of customers with minor problems, but we replaced a new cage for them for free with the next item they purchased.

so, again, customer service is guaranteed. i'm basically online everyday to answer questions and doubts.

if you do not feel safe about the plastic models, you can try out our customization models. they look exactly like what they are in the pictures. no tricks.

the reason that we have cheaper prices than other shops is because they are not trying to maximize our profit, but to help our customers with a better SM-life, and still making a reasonable profit.

8. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    So, Customers with problems have to buy something else from you in order to receive a replacement cage? Surely broken or problematic cages should be replaced immediately without charge???

This is sounding like the cheap Chinese knockoffs that people constantly complain about on all the web forums. Break easily due to cheap manufacture. I would be wary!

9. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ahhhhhh.... see I try to be nice and it all backfires.

I guess I'll just stick to being mean in future!

10. stephenguo

stephenguo Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, I can't stop people from being mean~
    But i was trying to be nice as well~

Well, we replace them for free as well~
    if people think what we are doing as some cheap chinese knockoffs, i can only say that i hate those knockoffs as well.
    if you indeed bought things from us and not happy, you have the right to complain. But please do not insult us simply from prejudges.
    thankyou

11. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    FBI Warning

“The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by and up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.00

If you are a seller of counterfeit products, be warned that A. L. Enterprises is actively prosecuting such sellers to the fullest extent of the law. Patents have been applied for both the CB-3000 and the CB-6000, and our entire product line is also protected through common-law trademarks, registered trademarks, and the products’ distinctive trade dress.

A.L. Enterprises, Inc. does not have any authorized wholesalers in China. Any products claiming to be the same as A. L. Enterprises, Inc. are counterfeits. They are of very poor quality. China is also exporting to other countries. If the selling price is less than what is being offered on our website or is of a different color, Buyer beware, they are probably fake products. If in doubt of the authenticity of these products or of a distributor, please do not hesitate to contact us for verification of the authenticity at email address: AMiller143@aol.com

Customers also beware of products being sold on auction type websites. It has been proven to be a source for counterfeit products.

If you know of anyone selling our products that are not legal, help us fight this ever growing problem by advising us. We appreciate your concern.

This is from the manufacturer and copyright holder of the CBx000 range. What you are doing is illegal in the USA. And as someone who works hard to protect patents, trademarks and copyrights I feel I have the right to"insult" your product. ALE have worked hard to produce a good product and invested a lot of money into it's manufacture, and then people like you just send one to a cheap Chinese manufacturer and ask them to reproduce it cheap so you can make the money off someone else's hard work. I stand by my comments.

12. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Closing the thread....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice