chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Slave john, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Slave john

Slave john Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    Hello all I'm Slave john, great site and a lot of up beat folks in here.
    My Q is my wife ans mistress for 12 years have played with chastity devises off and on for 10years.heres are list we have bought cb300 cb600 the curve and several Lorie's devises, I have a pa so we thought that would make a great fit,wrong not one device works oh yeah stay away from the lories frenum spiral that was more pain than any beating lol.Mistress is at her wits end I have been fixed and have not penetrated her for 3 years.since there is no chastity device mistress lets my come when ever.Now my Lady want permanent chastity she feels it is the only way I will stay in sud space and her in the Dom role.I guess we are crying out for help.I love my Mistress and will do this for her, and yes I know what she is asking for might be more than:confused0068::confused0068: I bargained for.Any help for a slave to full fill his mistress"s dreams.
    thanks slave john

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:41 PM
    I would say you are probably needing to look for a full belt if you are looking for long term and semi-permanent.

Or Ms Linda has just bought this for her tiffiny.

I will let other's chime in, as we are in the same place right now - looking for that perfect device.

:welcome: to the Mansion, enjoy your stay. :party0019:

3. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    If you could provide a little more information than "not one device works", you may get some helpful suggestions.

4. AbiNormyl

AbiNormyl Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    Welcome john. I hope you enjoy your stay here. your wife is a lucky woman and you are lucky to have her.

Abi

5. Slave john

Slave john Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    Thank you for the responses,Mark,they all have a different issue.The cbxxxx ,all seem to chafe or extended comfort is not there.The Lorie's tube well some were so heavy that it just made the PA tear,we did get one to fit well and it was very comfortable but after several days an Edema would form;hmm is that just my body's way of getting use to it,because of my state of arousal.So in other words if I kept on trying that one tube would I adjust to it and the edemas would stop.Also what are the health issues associated with an edema.Abi,yes I am VERY lucky to have her,was very easy till we had a child (now 10 ) took her a while to get back into Dom space but boy is she there now.

6. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    I currently wear a CB3K at times. I have never worn it for more than a week, and usually just for a few days at a time. I find that a little dab of A&D ointment around my scrotum prevents sore spots. WRT the Lori's tube, i don't have personal experience, but others have said that the increased weight is an issue. Edema usually means that something is too tight. If you need it that tight to prevent pull-out, you should seriously consider a piercing.

7. isi15

isi15 Member

Local Time:
    5:41 PM
    I am in chastity for 12 years at the time of our wedding night because my Wife wanted totally my sexuality and my orgasms.
    I wear a cage since that time and I never had sex with my Wife and no orgasm.
    Wearing time of my cage is now four months before it frees me by giving me either milking or ruined orgasm.
    I like it a lot I thank for putting me in chastity perm.:):)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice