Chastity woes - Cage has caused a blood blister

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by SJR440, Mar 24, 2021.

1. SJR440

SJR440 New member

Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    I created a smaller thread on this topic as at first, I wasn't sure exactly what it was or how it had been caused, but with the help of the r/chastitytraining subreddit, I worked out that my cage has caused me to develop a blood blister.

I purchased a new cage from House of Denial last week (fantastic company by the way, brilliant customer service and just waiting on a reply from them as I type this regarding the issue I'm about to describe) and I've tried wearing my device both with my foreskin forwards and with it backwards.

This possessed two problems:

When the foreskin is rolled back, it does reach the end of the cage absolutely fine, but I noticed that I gain a bit more room and it falls just short of the end of the cage after a few hours of wear.

When it's forward, it does reach but gets a bit crushed against the end of the cage.

Essentially, it bulges right up the end of the cage, with the sides slightly out of the sides of the cage.

Of the two ways to wear the device, it definitely feels better with the foreskin rolled back and I found that trapping some of the skin between the middle bar actually helped me to stay in place/aligned with the pee hole.

Unfortunately, this is how the blood blister seems to have developed:

https://imgur.com/sff9Vt1

The device I'm using is this one for reference:

https://www.houseofdenial.com/products/steel-jts-s201-chastity-cage?_pos=1&_sid=fb3bf7a78&_ss=r

I spoke to someone at the company who based on my measurements, suggested I opt for the device in Large, and I've got both a 45mm and 50mm ring for it (the 45mm is the best fit)

I'm concerned that if I try to wear the device with the foreskin rolled backwards again, I'm going to experience the same issue of creating blood blisters.

I'd probably prefer to wear it with the foreskin in its natural position, but I've heard of hygiene horror stories that can occur with this when you are uncircumcised.

Any thoughts?

I'm wondering if I need to look at a different cage head from the same company, perhaps something more open ended like this one?

https://www.houseofdenial.com/colle...devices/products/steel-jts-s215-chastity-cage

Sorry for the wall of text, just a lot that needed explaining.

2. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Let it heal then try again, Try using diffrent underware, lube etc. See if it happens again.

SJR440 likes this.
  3. SJR440

SJR440 New member

Local Time:
    Been using lube since I got the cage but have heard that a small rolled up bit of tissue tucked into the end of the cage when wearing it underneath clothes can help stop pinching - might try that.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree let it heal, and try again, but don’t have you foreskin rolled back, it’s not the natural way it would sit, so it will cause problems.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice