chastity without night pain??

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by aaa1231, Jan 4, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. aaa1231

aaa1231 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    hi!
    i reintroduced the cb-6000 in our couple, it lasted 2 weeks but my girlfriend is too scared by nocturnal pain to keep me in chastity. she believes that it could someday lead me to sterility. in a way, i understand her, despite all thats been said, this burning feeling and the tension on the testicles can maybe get hazardous...maybe, but who knows?

what could i do?

in a way, being kept under cage is a good option because i want much more sex than her, so now, freed, im like even more frustrated...but this time its in a more negative sense! im in the classic "not today darling" scheme, its making me angry against her!

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    Just saw your post.

Something comes to mind that might be helpful, maybe not. I've been locked in a CB6000 for a little over a year now. Don't misunderstand, I am released periodically for cleaning and to be "used", but my orgasms are strictly limited to about once a month....occasionally as long as 6 weeks. It's been the best year of my life.

Anyway, the night pain you describe is no stranger to me. I used to deal with it every night. I have realized something and suspect you're no different. Your mileage may vary, depending on your "size" but like a lot of guys, I have a large size range.....probably somewhere between 3 and 7 inches, depending on mood, temperature etc. I have found that no matter what size ring I wear, it's POSSIBLE to escape the CB6000. It's more difficult with a tighter ring, but not impossible. I will say that I have never escaped without authorization to do so, but in my experiments, it has been possible. I've tried lots of methods to ensure it isn't possible, but so far, all have failed for one reason or the other. I'd rather have something that is completely impossible to escape from. I think that the feeling of complete helplessness would just be incredible, but without a piercing or a full belt, I just don't see it happening. I have come to accept the CB6000 as a deterrent to escape and leave it at that. I do not escape, as that is what my mistress wishes. She's told me that if she ever found out that I had escaped without permission, she'd whip me until I bleed. I don't know if she'd really do that or not, but 2 things I do know. 1....I don't want to find out. 2....this means that at the very least she'd be really disappointed in me and I don't want that either.

SO....what I have do is wear a ring that is not so tight it kills me at night. I wear the second largest ring and the smallest spacer. It works out well. I sleep through the night most nights with no trouble. I can go one ring size smaller. It would be more difficult to escape, but still possible, so it's not worth the sleepless nights to do so.

If you're new to the device, it is even worse. It takes the body some time to adjust to having it there all of the time and a larger ring might just be the ticket for you as well. If you can wear it comfortably all night, your mistress may once again realize the benefits of having you locked up all of the time without the worry about damaging "her property".

Good luck!

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    By all means wear a ring that is a comfortable size. In my experience it is the spacer length that causes the burning and the 'someone is pulling my balls so hard its ripping out my kidneys' feeling. I am secured within the cage utilising a PA so I physically cannot pull out. Because I can't pull out I can use a longer spacer. Since I started using a longer spacer I have experienced very little discomfort of the type we're discussing.

The lack of discomfort and the total head-fuck of being unable to pull out make getting a PA totally worth the effort. No real pain in having it done, aneasthetics were not readily available to piercers when I had mine done. No problems during quite short healing period (my nipples took months) and no problems in resizing once its healed.

But by all means experiment with longer spacers before you change your A-ring and see if I'm right about the reduced discomfort. Then you may only have the pull-out issue to address.

Huuui likes this.
  4. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    The spacers and pole size, are basically to allow room for your balls. If you have the small spacers and pole, it pulls the device closer to your body, but this puts pressure on your veins also and can result in your balls going blue pretty quick. The benefit of having it so close though, is to stop your balls popping through between your cage and the ring. If your ball(s) pop through, then you can get out of the device very easily. It takes a while to find the right combination of pole and spacer to keep the gap tight, but also comfortable.

Anyway, burning sensation. That's your balls tensing up. When they do this, your skin all groups up and gets tighter, and in a more firm shape, obviously you know what i'm talking about!

When it does this, its rubbing against the ring, and combined with any sweat that is there, and causes irritation. I personally find 98% of the time, when i have this burning sensation, i go and pee and my balls will relax again, and the pain stops. Also, you need to learn the technique of moving your foreskin around. You may find after a while of weaing a CB that the skin under your balls becomes sore and sometimes red, from the rubbing against the ring.

What i do is sort of move my ball skin around. If its all up one side of the ring, i pull some down under the ring, and if its the other way round i do the opposite. This is basically just moving the sore bit of skin away from the ring.

So with the night time pains, i strongly suggest just going to the toilet when you wake up with the pain, and you should be ok.

Also people use chaffing cream which they rub around the skin, to stop the friction burns. I used to use this also but i found it made the ring very slippery.

Don't worry it gets easier the more you wear your CB!

5. Queen V's sub

Queen V's sub Mistress Valerie's bitch

Local Time:
    2:49 AM

I have this problem also and as Administrator said going to the toilet and relieiving yourself does seem to work, sometimes. Just depends on what the tightness is from, arousal or need to go. As Manteos Boy said trying the different rings and spacers could help also. I have been wearing a CB6000s for almost 2 weeks now and started with the largest ring and largest spacer, was not a good fit. Following Manteos Boy.s suggestion of the largest ring and smallest spacer it was much better. However after a few days of that it was moving too much...I think I was starting to strech. Since then I have moved down one ring size and up one spacer size and while tighter and have the same problems you mentioned it seems to have a better overall fit.

My main issue is i wish i had a little more room for attempted erections. OH MY GOD sometimes that is almost enough pain to the point of using my safeword, wait i don't have a safeword lol, i guess i would have to beg and hope for realese if it got to bad.

Good Luck,
    mike

6. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    I don't believe this to be the case by the way. We are a chaste couple and I had no problems getting pregnant. Perhaps the orgasm control even helps.

ugams likes this.
  7. MelsBitch

MelsBitch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    I think the advice on going pee is the best one. It's what I do as well if it is totally unbearable and problem solved. I also move around the skin under my balls so its not always in the same location. I now use a metal cage and find it rubs less, well less irritation then plastic devices. The advantage you have with the 6000 though is it comes with many sizes of rings and spacers so try them all out over a few days, and see whats best for you.

8. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    IMO if you're experiencing too much pain, especially from nighttime "systems checks", it means that something is too tight when you are in a fully engorged state for too long. The arousal you experience during waking hours are consciously-inflicted and can therefore be consciously controlled to some degree, so you don't feel the pain for as long because you can mentally "damp down" the arousal quickly to compensate for the pain caused by too much pressure. But at night, it's a very different story--your conscious mind is not what caused it nor what controls it. The state of arousal has a "mind of its own", especially if it's a typical "morning wood" condition in the last hour or two of sleep caused in part by a full bladder.

It's quite possible that your anatomy around the scrotal base is simply larger, when fully engorged, than can be accomodated by the largest base ring on all the standard mass-market devices out there such as the CB-n0000s, the Birdlocked, the various Green's metal CB devices, etc. On all of them, the largest base ring size is only 2 inches (or 1.97 inches for the largest Birdlocked). This bitch cannot sleep in any of them (tried them all). This bitch didn't learn that she needed a 2-3/8 inch base ring to make it through the night without excessive pain until she spent a solid week with sizing kits from Mature Metal. Even the standard sizing kit from Mature Metal didn't have a large enough base ring for this bitch's anatomy (2-1/8 oval). This bitch had to ask for the "large" kit that contained base rings up to 3.5 inches in diameter!

Here's the problem: the "shower versus grower" thing applies not just to your shaft length/diameter, but also to your scrotal base where the base ring sits. Those of us who are "growers" in the scrotal area tend to try base rings at first that are simply too small to accomodate typical nighttime growth. No more; no less. It's a problem, because if you choose a base ring size that you can actually sleep in without excessive pain that wakes you up, then of course the base ring itself is quite loose during normal non-aroused times, and you need to carefully size the gap between the base ring and cage to help hold everything in place, and you might need some additional "anti-pullout" measures on the shaft to help keep everything in place and prevent accidental escape when non-aroused.

IMO if the largest 2-inch base ring on the standard mass-market devices will not allow you to sleep and you wake up with a burning pain on most nights, even just once let alone multiple times, then you have only two real choices:

1. Take off the device at night, which defeats the purpose to some degree, neh?, or
    2. Spend the money and effort to get a custom-sized device made specifically for your anatomy. IMO in this area, Mature Metal shines, especially for Northern America folks, because A) They're located in Texas and very responsive so you can get fast turnaround times on any post-purchase adjustments that might be needed, and B ) because they're the only ones that provide a comprehensive sizing kit that you can work with to ensure you're choosing the proper base ring size and cage inside diameter.

You can still make sizing mistakes from overestimating or taking measurements of cage length at the wrong times or in the wrong ways, or by not actually sleeping in the provided oval base rings to ensure they're large enough for nighttime arousal, but you have a much better chance of getting correct measurements compared to just simply pulling out string, tape measure, and ruler and trying to measure everything that way. The bottom line is that everything measures *differently* when your balls are lifted forward by a base ring and there is an enclosure around your shaft. Taking measurements while everything is hanging free will yield incorrect measurements for some anatomies (perhaps most anatomies?). IMO that's why some people have reported surprise when they receive their custom CB from Mature Metal or from Lori's or Steelworx.de, and the cage is too long despite the fact that they tried to take good measurements. Some folks have to send their first device back for minor (or sometimes major) adjustments before they get it right. IMO the Mature Metal approach and sizing kit minimizes this risk.

This bitch should be receiving her custom Jailbird from Mature Metal within the next few weeks, and will report then on whether the sizing techniques this bitch used were accurate or not (and exactly what those techniques were). This bitch did not just whip out a ruler and lay her shaft on it and take measurements that way, because this bitch learned from all the previous devices she tried how much things tend to change when everything is actually inside a base ring and cage. So this bitch has some techniques that help you measure what things really end up like under caged conditions. To this bitch, the hardest part is finding the right base ring size because the only thing that tells the true story is actually sleeping in a base ring for a night or two, and the thickness of the base ring and whether the base ring is round or oval significantly impacts the results. You simply cannot "guess right" by wrapping a string around your scrotal shaft.

9. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    Your post could have been from me. I have EXACTLY the same situation. I cant sleep without waking 5-8 times in my CB-2000. I go pee and then the pain is gone, but after two weeks of disrupted sleep I got very weak during the day. Nice for a "slave island fantasy" but very bad for productive work.

Also my fiancee is afraid to not have babies. Because "pervy-boy" killed all his sperm when he aqueezed his balls 24/7.

I am so hoppy to realize that the nights are THE biggest problem in chastity for many of us. I desperately want back in chastity, so I need to figure out a way to sleep at night.

Someone told me that one way could be to put the penis (grower type) into a tube so tight, that it can not get erect at all. Without erection there would be no pulling. Thats the theory. Anyone having any experience with that theory?

Maybe I shoul dstuff something into the tube with my limb penis, so there is less diameter for the penis to grow to the sides. What do you all think?

10. PansyTart

Local Time:
    Take a look at this wikipedia article showing how far the corpus cavernosum extends into your adbominal cavity. http://en.wikipedia....avernosum_penis

In plain English, what this means is that the engorgement you experience during arousal and nighttime erections is not limited to the penile shaft alone. That's why you get all the swelling *behind* the base ring, pushing the entire CBT device forward down your shaft somewhat and even pulling skin through the gap between the base ring and the cage, stretching your trapped ball sack even tighter.

Several people here have reported that if the cage is sufficiently *short* (not just tight, diameter-wise) and your shaft cannot become engorged at all, then it reduces the pressure behind the base ring too and overall swelling of the corpus cavernosum is less than if your shaft can become somewhat engorged. This bitch has not personally verified that yet to complete certainty (still waiting for the short 1.75-inch Jailbird this bitch recently ordered), but when testing this theory by hand (lol), it does seem to make a difference. Regardless, it's not the "growth to the sides" that matters nearly as much as the growth in length.

Here's how to test (by hand) for yourself. Put the largest comfortable base ring/cock ring you can find on. (or just tie off your scrotum using a knee-hi stocking to a comfortable degree, simulating the "push forward" of a base ring. Be sure nothing is pinchy or burny or too tight. If your balls immediately swell and turn bluish after putting on a ring or tieing them off, *it's too tight*. A base ring does not have to be, and should not be tight enough to cause you to immediately swell and turn colors. (And it should not "burn" at any point around the circumference when you do become aroused. If you feel a "burning" pain, it's too tight.)

Once you have the ring or stocking on, wait until the novelty wears off and you're fully relaxed.

Now use your thumb and two fingers to make a "three-pronged cap" and slip it over your glans and grab the bottom of the glans and the skin right behind your glans. Keep relaxing and thinking neutral thoughts, and slowly compress the *length* of your shaft, pushing it in towards where the base meets the scrotum. Keep relaxing, because of course this will likely make you swell and become aroused. You want to eventually get the shaft length compressed down to about 1.5 to 2 inches or even less. All the skin should be wrinkled and shriveled to some degree. A nice, short stub like what happens when you get out of some very cold swimming water. For a "shower" or "meatcock" anatomy, this can be challenging at first, but every meatcock can become a bloodcock if you just relax and will it to happen.

Now that you're in this relaxed, compressed "bloodcock" state. Do whatever usually gets you super-aroused *while keeping your shaft firmly compressed!*, and watch what happens to the size and pressure of flesh behind the base ring and inside the base ring. Really go for it; keep yourself aroused for a few minutes. You might instantly notice that overall, the pressure and swelling is *less* than normal. To double check, let go of your shaft and let it expand to its usual "hanging loose" state and relax again for a while. Then get yourself super-aroused again for a few minutes and notice how there is significantly more pressure/swelling inside and behind the base ring.

Based on seeing this difference for myself, this bitch spent a lot of time with a properly-sized base ring from a Mature Metal sizing kit and used several techniques to create a constant *comfortable* length compression on this bitch's clitty shaft and took measurements over several days until this bitch was satisfied that a 1.75-inch cage length would keep the shaft compressed to a *comfortable*, *sustainable* degree like this. (When "hanging free", the shaft naturally sits at around 2.5 to 3.25 inches with normal ebb-and-flow.)

In a few more weeks, this bitch will be able to report whether keeping the shaft caged short like this is comfortable, sustainable, and truly decreases the total pressure during arousal as others have reported works for them.

Hopefully this is good food for thought! Good luck!

11. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    As has been explained, the pain is caused by the attempted erection pushing the device away from the body which creases up the skin which, as a consequence, is pulled back through the ring. This is why it is totally wrong to try to solve this problem with a smaller ring. The key to inescapability is reducing the gap between the ring and the cage at the bottom by using a shorter spacer, not by reducing the ring size.

Like most wearers, I experimented with rings and spacers and found that it is actually quite difficult to stop the balls slipping through the gap unexpectedly and a lot of this is down to the flexibility of the whole assembly. Basically, if the hasp of the lock is easy to insert through the pin, then the ring can be flexed away from the cage at the bottom too easily. The pin assembly needs to be very tight.

No matter what you do, there will always be some residual pulling of scrotal skin through the ring but the resulting pain is reduced with the newer hinged rings on the 3000 (which don't open as far as the originals) or with the 6000 design rings but, if the pain is still too much, then my advice is to use Germoline to relieve the pain and lubricate the affected skin. (If you're in "The Colonies", there is a US equivalent but I can't remember what it is.)

12. PansyTart

Local Time:
    Right. smaller rings are not the answer. They just make the pain worse and more persistent. The real fine tuning is in the fit and tightness of the gap. Making that as small as comfortable will help keep the cage and base ring from slipping down. Also, an oval base ring such as Mature Metal uses also makes the gap smaller at the the bottom 6 o'clock position than the round base rings do, which further helps keep things from slipping down. Most of your scrotal growth and especially the growth of the body mass *behind* the scrotum (the part of skin that the base ring surrounds) tends to grow more at the sides (roughly 3 and 6 o'clock) than it does on the top and bottom.

If your base ring is sized correctly (no "burning" pain at full swelling/arousal, just some moderate "pressure"), your gap is sized correctly (your scrotal skin in the gap does swell ever so slightly during arousal, so a real small gap could cause a different type of pain if the gap is too tight), and your skin under the base ring is dry (not lubed or oiled), then you should experience no night pain and as little tendency as possible for the entire device to slip down and pull your ballsack too tight.

That said, it's not always possible to completely eliminate slip-down, especially if the body mass behind the scrotum requires a fairly large base ring to accomodate those of us who are "growers" rather than "showers" in the body mass behind the scrotum. To mitigate this, you can add a non-painful friction element on the shaft of your penis within the cage, such as the anti-pullout option from Mature Metal (the "blunt" pins would be the most comfortable), or the add on ridges that I saw somebody makes for the CB-n000 devices. But even then, you might still need to add additional support to completely eliminate slip-down. One such option is to simply wear briefs or panties most of the time to hold everything tight up against your abdomen. Another option is to create a simple "harness" by running a long cord (shoestring, ribbon, cable, etc.) around your hips from the back, slipping both ends under the top 1 and 11 o'clock positions of the base ring, then tying a knot right above the center post of the base ring (after pulling the cord tight enough to hold the base ring up close to your abdomen. Or just run the two ends under the center post itself (in opposite directions), pull tight, then wrap over the top of the center post again and tie a knot. On something with 3 spacer posts (like the CB-6000), you could run the two ends under the two outside posts and then tie the knot over the center post.

IMO the harness approach can be made visually appealing by using the right material. You can make it look essentially like a type of pretty fabric g-string if you're a sissy type, or you can make it look like an industrial harness if you're a butch type. You can even make the harness itself part of your total "inescapable" security with a very simple technique: use a solid cable with a loop at each end that is large enough to accomodate the hasp of a padlock. The length should be just long enough for each loop to reach the center post when the base ring is pulled up relatively tight to your abdomen. then slip the hasp of a padlock upside down around the center post, locking the two loops inside. The result is essentially a poor-man's "full belt". Much cheaper than buying a Latowski or even a Neo-Steel!, and if done right there is no way in hell you are getting out of your cage, because there is no play to pull the top of your base ring and cage far enough away from your body to enable pulling out from the cage. Another alternative is to simply attach the two loops to the same padlock used to secure the cage to your base ring, provided your device's design allows enough room on one or both sides of the main padlock hasp to do so. This way you can make a cable harness/support without needing an extra padlock.

Between using some combination of proper gap sizing, shaft/cage friction device, and/or harness, you can wear a perfectly comfortable base ring and never have to deal with night pain.

13. nabb3l

nabb3l Junior Member

Local Time:
    hey,

sounds a little know-it-all manner but, if you realy want to get rid of that well known pain:

try a full belt...

it is unbelievable comfy at night, and at the day time you could use the CB... :D

reg. fred

14. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    My apologies for the mis-spelling of Germolene. The active ingredients are: Phenol 1.2%, (otherwise known as carbolic acid which has antiseptic, locally anaesthetic and antipruritic properties), and chlorhexidine digluconate 0.25% and I gather that there is no direct US equivalent. Neosporin was suggested but is quite different although "Neosporin+ Pain Relief" sounds worth a try as, like Germolene, it has both antiseptic and anæsthetic properties.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice