Chastity without lockup

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DavidN, May 14, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. chirenon

chirenon New member

Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    I've been keeping a boy chaste online for the past month and he doesn't have a device yet.

I have a very explicit rule that boys are not allowed to use their cocklets to penetrate anything and they are not allowed to hold or stroke them. This allows a boy to maintain a good, chaste attitude, even without a device. Self-teasing is allowed; you just are never allowed to reach down and stroke. So a boy can rub his nub between his thighs or tap on it with his finger tips or use a vibrator against it.

With this particular boy, who's 19 and very horny, I allowed him one release per week, under my direct supervision. His milking procedure is the freshly shave his body, lie on his front in bed, pushing his cocket back between his legs, using his fingertips to tap it while I text him on his phone. When he's ready to release, he asks my permission, taps to release, but must cease all contact with the cocklet when the juice starts to pour out. Then he has to consume the boyjuice.

This has had the effect of keeping the boy very horny and in a properly chaste attitude, even though he doesn't have a chastity device.

2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:00 PM
    I did not want to cum without permission nor did I contemplate doing so, in that sense the device (in our case it ended up as the Fort) is superfluous. But just the kick she got from clicking the lock shut was reason enough for me to wear it.

I did find that there is a terrific head-fuck from having no access to a key KNOWING you cant cum without permission and can't even see yourself unless you are together. Also when wearing your device of choice (albeit her choice perhaps) you are reminded constantly throughout the day that it is there, which of course reminds you of why its there and more importantly who its there for and that they are the only person that may let you out and only when they feel like it. The knock on effect of that was to actually increase my sexual awareness, boost my libido and fuel my desire to be with her. In our eyes that was a lot of positives.

Another advantage to my being locked was that when we first met Adele had some baggage about being cheated on the past by an ex. Me being locked also served to alleviate that concern for her and meant that I did not have worry about her ever getting those concerns about me given that we spent so much time apart. Not that mutual trust is not important but I'm sure you get my meaning.

I found myself more than both willing and capeable of adhering to what are almost, if not, tantric principles without a device, and much of the time we actually in each other's company I was not locked. But when it comes right down to it we BOTH enjoyed me wearing one especially whilst we were not together.

Each to their own though.

3. AnimiFirmitas

AnimiFirmitas Active member

Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    In my case, a cage is superfluous but not because of mindset. When I first tried chastity with my fiancee last summer, it ended after 37 days when I orgasmed uncontrollably without touching my penis and without being erect (I wore tight string bikini briefs to keep him down and under control). After that first time, I found I was able to orgasm in that manner at will, by revving myself up and using muscle contraction. The only way a cage would benefit would be through the use of spikes, and the pain being the deterrent because my cock definitely TRIED to get erect.

You definitely need self control to do it without a cage.. but the difficulty it brings in staring at your free cock that you're not allowed to touch makes the torment that much better!

4. Josie Secrets

Josie Secrets Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    Girls,
    I'm on self-controlled selibate. I simply just don't touch my clitty with sexual intentions. I like to rub my sissypussy sometimes and it might make me hard but I don't cum. About once a mont I make a quickie ejaculation just to clean my "tubes". I try to make it as fast and unsatisfactory as possible without any foreplay, early in the morning right after waking up.

I have a virtual mistress (email) but she is not very active. Sometimes she orders me to play with my clitty and cum. I have a wife who is not very interested in sex with me and she even doesn't want to control or dominate me. Sigh... but a relief really.

I live a miserable passivated sissy life physically. But I 'm addidted to some Flickr groups and some web pages and groups. My satisfaction comes from reading and watching those. It is nice and clean, I like it very much!

I believe that every real sissy can easily stop masturbating! It is a relief as a matter of fact! Just make a decision!

Yours truly,
    Josie

5. subterfuge2

subterfuge2 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    Due to some recent medical issues my owner has allowed me out of my chastity for the past 2 weeks, but I am still not allowed to touch Her clit for any pleasures. Luckily last weekend during my regular services to Her, She allowed me to rub Her clit briefly for which I was so grateful. Mistress Sarah was very careful not to have me too excited, as now I have be without a release for 105 days and certainly have a "hair trigger". She was very pleased to have me worship Her boots, licking and kissing them for this brief treat...

- sissy jamie

6. Pain Gimp

Pain Gimp Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    The honour system sounds ok, will power not to touch and not wanting to disappoint your mistress or master, over time I do get less distracted as I know touching is not allowed.
    Personally I love the feeling of being locked, the device as a constant reminder that I’m owned and belong to Mistress, I do feel more submissive and more distracted when locked, I enjoy the discomfort the device gives, this reminds me that I am owned and I have no chance of touching my self.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice